Trump recalls visit to Gaza where he has never been, Next time my time in Atlantis where they begged me to be King.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

While salivating over Palestinian land the old fool claimed hee had been to Gaza. But he hasnt.
The people there love him you know. Bigly !!!

I wonder where else he has been in his head ? Maybe he got confused and was talking about Graz in Austria ? Its a totally different place but sounds a bit Gazaish.

I look forward to his upcoming travel book. " On the road to Narnia via Atlantis and Gaza.

But it is wrong to mock the elderly and I look forward to his many friends explaining what the old fella really meant.

"Guardian" Is a Term Taken from the Original Communist Manifesto, Plato's Republic
Fair play sir. That is the most impressive deflection I hace seen on here.Being abe to shoehorn Plato into a thread about Trump lying is no mean feat,
But maybe you overdo it. I had to check what thread this was atfer I read your comments.

Stupid Turdy regurgitating as usual but never reading in detail .
Of course the Gaza water front is idyllic .

I have also never been there but I have lap tops and computers and I talk to others .

You are just like an ignorant old washer woman , Turdy . Gossiping and trivialising all the time just for the sake of" hearing" your own voice .
A spreader of Fake News although most probably inadvertently due to your laziness re . checking and research .

And all from the Welsh peasant who never realised his hero Starmer was Gay , a Deep State operative and corrupt .

Forum List

Back