Trump Regime already killed 40.000 Venezuelans

Economic sanctions are an act of war, and should never be imposed by the criminals in the Imperial Capital.
You skipped your meds this mornin', didn'tcha..........
Funny how warmongers think logical thinking is crazy. War making is logical to the warmonger.
Warmonger...... :rofl:
Are economic sanctions an act of war?
Obviously to you they are just as obviously as you see our government as the evil empire........ since when was that considered sane?

Economic sanctions are an act of war, and should never be imposed by the criminals in the Imperial Capital.
Funny how warmongers think logical thinking is crazy. War making is logical to the warmonger.
Obviously to you they are just as obviously as you see our government as the evil empire........ since when was that considered sane?
You just outed yourself as a fool. Do you know the number of wars that started due to sanctions? Read history before responding to my postings, or you will be banned.

You just outed yourself as a fool. Do you know the number of wars that started due to sanctions? Read history before responding to my postings, or you will be banned.
Ooohhhhh, the big, bad keyboard warrior is gonna get me banned....... Yeah, a nut job calls me a fool....... :rofl: :lmao: :rofl:

Oh and BTW, all those countries that went to war over sanctions had other options but refused to take those options so in truth it wasn't sanctions that started the wars that was just the excuse.

Oh and BTW, all those countries that went to war over sanctions had other options but refused to take those options so in truth it wasn't sanctions that started the wars that was just the excuse.

Means nothing. Think.

For example, had FDR not placed massive sanctions on Japan, they never attack. Thus...the USA never enters WWII. Hundreds of thousands of lives saved.

Means nothing. Think.

For example, had FDR not placed massive sanctions on Japan, they never attack. Thus...the USA never enters WWII. Hundreds of thousands of lives saved.
Thankfully you're not a historian....... But don't let that stop you, I'm sure you'll find all sorts of confirmation bias to support your "claims". :thup:

This is a crime against humanity.

"Caracas, April 25, 2019 (venezuelanalysis.com) – The Washington DC-based Center for Economic Policy Research (CEPR) published a report Thursday on the effects of US sanctions against Venezuela.

The 27-page paper was authored by economists Mark Weisbrot and Jeffrey Sachs, who determined that sanctions have “inflicted very serious harm to human life” in Venezuela.

“The sanctions are depriving Venezuelans of lifesaving medicines, medical equipment, food, and other essential imports,” Weisbrot, Co-Director of CEPR, said in a press release. For his part, Sachs added, “American sanctions are deliberately aiming to wreck Venezuela’s economy and thereby lead to regime change.”

Weisbrot and Sachs pointed out in the report that sanctions “would fit the definition of collective punishment of the civilian population as described in both the Geneva and Hague international conventions, to which the US is a signatory.”"
https://venezuelanalysis.com/news/14446

So no sanctions would equal less people dying? would less prisons equal less crime?

Means nothing. Think.

Thankfully you're not a historian....... But don't let that stop you, I'm sure you'll find all sorts of confirmation bias to support your "claims". :thup:
Clearly you are just a troll.

Means nothing. Think.

Accusation number two in the nut job handbook. Congratulations on being such a good handbook study.......

Means nothing. Think.

Accusation number two in the nut job handbook. Congratulations on being such a good handbook study.......
Read this if you can read and comprehend....
Whom the Gods Would Destroy - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

"Caracas, April 25, 2019 (venezuelanalysis.com) – The Washington DC-based Center for Economic Policy Research (CEPR) published a report Thursday on the effects of US sanctions against Venezuela.

The 27-page paper was authored by economists Mark Weisbrot and Jeffrey Sachs, who determined that sanctions have “inflicted very serious harm to human life” in Venezuela.

“The sanctions are depriving Venezuelans of lifesaving medicines, medical equipment, food, and other essential imports,” Weisbrot, Co-Director of CEPR, said in a press release. For his part, Sachs added, “American sanctions are deliberately aiming to wreck Venezuela’s economy and thereby lead to regime change.”

Weisbrot and Sachs pointed out in the report that sanctions “would fit the definition of collective punishment of the civilian population as described in both the Geneva and Hague international conventions, to which the US is a signatory.”"

Asshole: United States–Venezuela relations - Wikipedia

On September 10, 2009, Chávez gave a speech at the Peoples' Friendship University of Russia in Moscow declaring that "in all history, there was never a government more terrorist than the US. The Empire of the Yankees. They are the main terrorists of the world”, he added, referring to the U.S. "The Yankee empire will fall. It's already falling, and will disappear from the face of the Earth, and it's going to happen this century.

Means nothing. Think.

Read this if you can read and comprehend....
Whom the Gods Would Destroy - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
He's not even a historian...... You base your information on a political pundit......? :rofl:

Try my method, get degrees in History, Sociology, Psychology and Cultural Anthropology then come back and we'll finish this conversation.........

Means nothing. Think.

Wrong as usual Japan would have stockpiled more fuel and steel and attacked a couple years later.

Means nothing. Think.

Wrong as usual Japan would have stockpiled more fuel and steel and attacked a couple years later.
Likely

Means nothing. Think.

Likely
Not likely, definitely. Japanese sphere of control over ALL Asia and the Pacific was their ultimate goal. Not to mention they also saw themselves as the saviors of Asia against European control.

Last edited:

Means nothing. Think.

Likely
Not likely, definitely. Japanese sphere of control over ALL Asia and the Pacific was their ultimate goal.
Ultmately true. Their govt, NOT the people. I lived in Niigata for 18 months a couple decades back

Means nothing. Think.

Likely
Not likely, definitely. Japanese sphere of control over ALL Asia and the Pacific was their ultimate goal.
Ultmately true. Their govt, NOT the people. I lived in Niigata for 18 months a couple decades back
The hard core Military expansionists held control of the government and the Emperor using duty to the Emperor to control the people.

So no sanctions would equal less people dying? would less prisons equal less crime?

Your sanctions are the crimes. They are not endorsed by the UN. You have no right to do this. Phrump should go to The Hague.

Forum List

Back