Trump remarks to Israel:

He told those lobbyists to go fuck themselves. Right on!

Normally I would agree, but he admitted on a debate stage that he buys favors from politicians. He's essentially a lobbyist himself.
he admitted that he played the game the way the system dictated back when he was a businessman. Does that surprise you?
why would it? You are bitching about him using the advantages the establishment has given the elites. And all dumbfucks like you do is keep voting them in.
THINK

Normally I would agree, but he admitted on a debate stage that he buys favors from politicians. He's essentially a lobbyist himself.
he admitted that he played the game the way the system dictated back when he was a businessman. Does that surprise you?
why would it? You are bitching about him using the advantages the establishment has given the elites. And all dumbfucks like you do is keep voting them in.
THINK
ironic post is ironic

Answer this question: Are you an end-timer Repub?

THINK
ironic post is ironic

Answer this question: Are you an end-timer Repub?
What is ironic, dumbfuck?

^ looks like TNHarley is taking Sonny Clark's place as my new FAILStalker. Get in line kiddo

Now- are you an "End times/Rapturist Repub? You should know that.

Last edited:

You mean he was smart enough use the 'system' to become a billionaire?
Sounds like the President we need.

You mean he was smart enough use the 'system' to become a billionaire?
Sounds like the President we need.
We? Lol You have proven yourself to be a petulant (rw) child on this forum

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

^ looks like TNHarley is taking Sonny Clark's place as my new FAILStalker. Get in line kiddo

Now- are you an "End times/Rapturist Repub? You should know that.
and you cant answer the question so you get off track. As usual, loser :thup:

Forum List

Back