🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump reneges on debate with Sanders

If Trump would have debated Bernie libs would have called it a disrespectful slight to Hillary which he should not have done...

He backs out citing it would not be appropriate because Hillary is leading the DNC primary race and they say he 'chickened out'.

If he debated Bernie and lost libs would have a hay day.

If he debated Bernie and won libs would have claimed it was because he was / is so inferior to Hillary.

He wasn't going to win this one no matter what he did.

Yes. I just saw it on CNN. Very disappointing. As the CNN hosts said....everything Trump does has a reason behind it and I wonder what it is for this since it seems like such an obvious win-win.

The only thing I can imagine is pissing off Bernie voters even more.

Or...the outcome. If he wins the debate...he helps Hillary since it would knock Bernie out. If he loses it...he hurts himself and probably wouldn't hurt Hillary at all since they're gonna screw Bernie either way.

Trump's best outcome is for Bernie supporters to remain angry and violent through the DNC Philly Convention and count on the very likely Crooked Hillary indictment.

Could be that Bernie may be able to lure DT into a Issue Based Debate which DT tends to shy away from unless one of his flunk ices writes something for him to read on the TelePrompTer!

Who knows. Maybe. But...beware getting Trump into one of those. I think you all grossly underestimate his intelligence. Bernie isn't a pushover in a debate though....which is why Crooked Hillary is so scared of him.

Trump is a self absorbed dick. What appears to you as his "intellegence" is merely an understanding of a particular faction of the public's ignorance and misplaced anxiety. Yeah, he'll play on that if they allow him to.

" I love the poorly educated" ~ Donald Trump
Yep, they got him where he is.

345cztx.png

Wow. Hillary Clinton?

You are just going to gobble up that bullshit, just like that?

Oh no, of course you aren't.

Because you are with her campaign.

Only someone with her campaign would have the audacity to post such unadulterated B.S.

Nobody posts campaign commercials and expects to be taken seriously. Everyone knows that the way they are edited, they are disingenuous propaganda.

Get lost. You are not serious. The only folks you could convince are either not eligible to vote because they're either not citizens, not old enough, or mentally infirm.

That made me laugh out loud. I'm not gobbling anything, just demonstrating how stupid and unprepared your candidate is for the job. It hurts doesn't it?

Oh hell, I don't have a "candidate." I know that Trump has been groomed by the Rockefellers, the same folks that run the Deep State and the CFR.

I fully expect more false flags if he is elected. I wouldn't be surprised to see an American city get nuked by the Deep State soon after he's inaugurated to tell the truth. What else would get all these brain dead progressives behind his martial law plans?

No president that uses the CFR can ever keep their promises. If they try, they die. Trump has already called on Richard Haas. I've been watching him closely. If he turns on the system, he's a dead man. If he doesn't, then America is. Gee, I wonder what he is going to do. :eusa_think:

not.

All this of course, assumes that the dollar doesn't collapse before the election with Obummer suspending the election and declaring martial law first.

. . . and there is of course the off chance Hillary might win. It's not like they care that much. Elites own her too. Economic collapse, global war, they will have their world government, one way or another, won't they?

Soros hates America, and would love to see it destroyed, just like Nazi Germany. I think he also wants to depopulate quickly, rather than slowly. I'm not sure the Rockefeller family would like to go that far, that fast. Two different world outlooks . . . But what ever. World government by any means they all agree on.

Like the Rothschild's care, right? Puppets of puppets. :lmao:

That's all we get to vote on, puppets of puppets.

Wow. Hillary Clinton?

You are just going to gobble up that bullshit, just like that?

Oh no, of course you aren't.

Because you are with her campaign.

Only someone with her campaign would have the audacity to post such unadulterated B.S.

Nobody posts campaign commercials and expects to be taken seriously. Everyone knows that the way they are edited, they are disingenuous propaganda.

Get lost. You are not serious. The only folks you could convince are either not eligible to vote because they're either not citizens, not old enough, or mentally infirm.

That made me laugh out loud. I'm not gobbling anything, just demonstrating how stupid and unprepared your candidate is for the job. It hurts doesn't it?

Oh hell, I don't have a "candidate." I know that Trump has been groomed by the Rockefellers, the same folks that run the Deep State and the CFR.

I fully expect more false flags if he is elected. I wouldn't be surprised to see an American city get nuked by the Deep State soon after he's inaugurated to tell the truth. What else would get all these brain dead progressives behind his martial law plans?

No president that uses the CFR can ever keep their promises. If they try, they die. Trump has already called on Richard Haas. I've been watching him closely. If he turns on the system, he's a dead man. If he doesn't, then America is. Gee, I wonder what he is going to do. :eusa_think:

not.

All this of course, assumes that the dollar doesn't collapse before the election with Obummer suspending the election and declaring martial law first.

. . . and there is of course the off chance Hillary might win. It's not like they care that much. Elites own her too. Economic collapse, global war, they will have their world government, one way or another, won't they?

Soros hates America, and would love to see it destroyed, just like Nazi Germany. I think he also wants to depopulate quickly, rather than slowly. I'm not sure the Rockefeller family would like to go that far, that fast. Two different world outlooks . . . But what ever. World government by any means they all agree on.

Like the Rothschild's care, right? Puppets of puppets. :lmao:

That's all we get to vote on, puppets of puppets.

You could use some reading about WW2.

Trump refusing to debate Bernie was actually a sign of respect...and a favor to Hillary.

Trump recognized publicly that Hillary is leading Bernie and to debate him would be inappropriate/disrespectful.

He did her a favor because debating Bernie would have given Bernie undeserved recognition while seemingly dismissing Hillary, forcing her to be on the outside looking in, a public image bkack eye.

Not that Hillary will agree to debate anybody...

Trump doing Hillary a favor??? And you can say that with a straight face? The only thing Trump did, as usual was keep himself the talk of the news cycle and it works time and time again. Its called throw em bone and they'll come a running and they do. He had no intentions whatsoever of debating someone he can't attack or bring up yesterday bullshit scandals. He would have to face a real debate and that's something his orange white/ retard isn't capable of doing without attacking and making jokes....cause Bernie wouldn't have had it. In short, he did himself a favor...end of story

Trump refusing to debate Bernie was actually a sign of respect...and a favor to Hillary.

Trump recognized publicly that Hillary is leading Bernie and to debate him would be inappropriate/disrespectful.

He did her a favor because debating Bernie would have given Bernie undeserved recognition while seemingly dismissing Hillary, forcing her to be on the outside looking in, a public image bkack eye.

Not that Hillary will agree to debate anybody...

uh-huh. since when has trump been concerned with what is or is not 'appropriate & disrespectful'? since when has trump ever wanted to do a favor for ANYONE unless there was something in it for himself; let alone Hillary? that's why his first reply to Bernie's request was , YES, HOW MUCH WILL HE PAY ME? -THEN- he went on to bloviate about 'ratings' - but, it was only after those self serving comments - he brought up the idea of raising $ for 'women's health'... because he figured he could pander to THE largest voting block that he needs votes from...

Last edited:

a couple 'tactics' he uses when he gives speeches or in a Q&A, is that he often repeats the same talking point & uses the phrase 'believe me' usually after something ridiculous; which are very common practices that a salesmen uses.

I guess the libtards are afraid to answer no.

LOL! really? so, pray tell, HOW can a date & time be set when tribble backed out after accepting the debate offer? tribble said he would debate, not once... but two different times & Bernie was already getting offers from the networks & had a $ million dollar donation from one of his backers to a 'charity' in the bank, ready to go.

face it- trump dug himself a hole & he choked on the dirt.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) said that our system will prevent any “big mistakes” if Donald Trump becomes president, TPM reports.

what he is saying is "Let Trump drive the car and if he starts to head over a cliff the guy in the front seat grabs the wheel" Vote Trump

LOL....McConnel says "we won't let him nuke Europe" so relax

Forum List

Back