Trump: report of FBI restrictions are false.

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump announced late Saturday that the White House had placed no limitation on the FBI's ability to investigate allegations of sexual misconduct made against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

"I want them to interview whoever they deem appropriate, at their discretion," Trump tweeted in response to an NBC News report citing multiple people familiar with the process who said the White House was limiting the scope of the reopened background investigation of Kavanaugh.

Trump says no limits on scope of the FBI’s Kavanaugh investigation

Well, well, well, fake news strikes again. I think we should just start getting used to it. Now Democrats have lost an excuse why nothing is found at the end of this charade.

`
Good. That means they can investigate Julie Swetnick's claim as well as others that may not have surfaced during the hearing.

Oh, I'm looking forward to that. I'm a truck driver, and even I can see how much BS is in her stories.

Oh, I'm looking forward to that. I'm a truck driver, and even I can see how much BS is in her stories.
`
I'm just looking for the facts then let the dice fall where they may.

Pretty difficult to find facts from over three decades ago. However common sense has to kick in. Why would she attend parties where gang rapes were common ground? Why didn't she try to help the victims, or at the very least, report these rapes to police?

The Demon-crats have a serious problem in regards to the old addage "becareful what you ask for, because you just might get it, then what" ?

They want to play low and dirty when their house is far from being politically clean. Boggles the mind really.

The Demon-crats have a serious problem in regards to the old addage "becareful what you ask for, because you just might get it, then what" ?

They want to play low and dirty when their house is far from being politically clean. Boggles the mind really.

The rest of the MSM reported of Trump's restrictions. This story will probably be buried in two days. With Democrats, it doesn't matter if what they claim is true or false. What matters is they can convince people of what they want them to believe. Kind of like GW stole the election or was selected by the Supreme Court. When the subject comes up today, the left are still echoing that sentiment.

`
Good. That means they can investigate Julie Swetnick's claim as well as others that may not have surfaced during the hearing.

You realize that she’s confessed to at least 10 felonies for not reporting the rape of minors?

By doing so she also made herself an unreliable witness.

You Dems love throwing their hero’s under the bus.

The best part is YOUR HERO IS PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE, if you believe her, FOR THE GANG RAPE OF MORE THAN 10 YOUNG WOMEN!

Gotta love the mentality challenged on this board!

`

Pretty difficult to find facts from over three decades ago. However common sense has to kick in. Why would she attend parties where gang rapes were common ground? Why didn't she try to help the victims, or at the very least, report these rapes to police?
She said (and yes I agree with your post), that her and her friends intersected with the other boys that summer, and they liked to go to parties together. But when asked about the party in which the so called event took place at, Ford waters down the word party into a gathering (what like a gathering to study Harvard law maybe), and then she said that she only drank one beer. Of course she would have to clean up her character as much as possible before she could work to destroy another person's character right ? Ohh and didn't she scrub her Facebook pages etc ?? The Demon-crats weren't curious about that ?? On and on it goes.

Last edited:
You realize that she’s confessed to at least 10 felonies for not reporting the rape of minors?By doing so she also made herself an unreliable witness.You Dems love throwing their hero’s under the bus.The best part is YOUR HERO IS PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE, if you believe her, FOR THE GANG RAPE OF MORE THAN 10 YOUNG WOMEN!Gotta love the mentality challenged on this board!
`
To be honest, I don't believe a darn thing you say unless there is a link to the source of that information.

`

She said (and yes I agree with your post), that her and her friends intersected with the other boys that summer, and they liked to go to parties together. But when asked about the party in which the so called event took place at, Ford waters down the word party into a gathering (what like a gathering to study Harvard law maybe), and then she said that she only drank one beer. Of course she would have to clean up her character as much as possible before she could work to destroy another person's character right ?

Well she can't remember where the party was, can't remember who brought her there, can't remember the year, can't remember who the host was, and can't remember how she got home. But only drinking one beer? That she remembers very well.

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump announced late Saturday that the White House had placed no limitation on the FBI's ability to investigate allegations of sexual misconduct made against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

"I want them to interview whoever they deem appropriate, at their discretion," Trump tweeted in response to an NBC News report citing multiple people familiar with the process who said the White House was limiting the scope of the reopened background investigation of Kavanaugh.

Well, well, well, fake news strikes again. I think we should just start getting used to it. Now Democrats have lost an excuse why nothing is found at the end of this charade.
He’s lying!

Didn’t you get it the guys a fuking liar?

All these times he lies and you still believe him?

Are you brain-damaged?

Explain how you can still believe what this turd says.

Funny the hypocritical slap faces of these dirty right wingers. They’re screaming that women should come forward and report sexual assault yet look at them tear these women apart when they do. Such disgusting and lowlife people.

You realize that she’s confessed to at least 10 felonies for not reporting the rape of minors?By doing so she also made herself an unreliable witness.You Dems love throwing their hero’s under the bus.The best part is YOUR HERO IS PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE, if you believe her, FOR THE GANG RAPE OF MORE THAN 10 YOUNG WOMEN!Gotta love the mentality challenged on this board!
`
To be honest, I don't believe a darn thing you say unless there is a link to the source of that information.

New Kavanaugh accuser Julie Swetnick details parties where girls allegedly were drugged and raped

`

You need a link to what? He letter? In the letter she stated she was at more than 10 parties and watched young girls drugged and “train” raped. She knew it was happening, was an adult at the time AND DID NOTHING TO STOP THEM. She never left and called the police nor reported them later.

Your hero allowed more than 10 young girls to be raped.

The depth of your depraved minds are beyond belief

Funny the hypocritical slap faces of these dirty right wingers. They’re screaming that women should come forward and report sexual assault yet look at them tear these women apart when they do. Such disgusting and lowlife people.

No, the right says people who were actually assaulted come forward---not people making up stories from 35 years ago.

The rest of the MSM reported of Trump's restrictions. This story will probably be buried in two days. With Democrats, it doesn't matter if what they claim is true or false. What matters is they can convince people of what they want them to believe. Kind of like GW stole the election or was selected by the Supreme Court. When the subject comes up today, the left are still echoing that sentiment.

Hell they reported "The Trump Cover Up" before the Senate made any decision, claiming Trump would not order the FBI investigation.

He’s lying!

Are you brain-damaged?

Oh, but the MSM doesn't lie? Yes, I do believe him. Why? Because he's the one who ordered the FBI to do the investigation. It's the left who lies because they are trying to manufacture excuses ahead of the FBI not finding a damn thing, then they could claim foul.

He’s lying!

Are you brain-damaged?

Oh, but the MSM doesn't lie? Yes, I do believe him. Why? Because he's the one who ordered the FBI to do the investigation. It's the left who lies because they are trying to manufacture excuses ahead of the FBI not finding a damn thing, then they could claim foul.

If the FBI find nothing, they will roll out the Trump cover up again. Dem's have already stated they will vote no on Kavanaugh regardless of the outcome.

Forum List

Back