Trump: report of FBI restrictions are false.

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump announced late Saturday that the White House had placed no limitation on the FBI's ability to investigate allegations of sexual misconduct made against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

"I want them to interview whoever they deem appropriate, at their discretion," Trump tweeted in response to an NBC News report citing multiple people familiar with the process who said the White House was limiting the scope of the reopened background investigation of Kavanaugh.

Trump says no limits on scope of the FBI’s Kavanaugh investigation

Well, well, well, fake news strikes again. I think we should just start getting used to it. Now Democrats have lost an excuse why nothing is found at the end of this charade.
He’s lying!

Didn’t you get it the guys a fuking liar?

All these times he lies and you still believe him?

Are you brain-damaged?

Explain how you can still believe what this turd says.

Oh, but the MSM doesn't lie? Yes, I do believe him. Why? Because he's the one who ordered the FBI to do the investigation. It's the left who lies because they are trying to manufacture excuses ahead of the FBI not finding a damn thing, then they could claim foul.

If the FBI find nothing, they will roll out the Trump cover up again. Dem's have already stated they will vote no on Kavanaugh regardless of the outcome.

He's not doing this because of the Democrats. You are correct, not one will vote for Kavanaugh regardless of this investigation. He's doing it because of the back stabber Senator Snowflake.

Why, to make better lies? When her ex realized what a screwball she was, he got rid of her, and later had to file for a restraining order to keep her away from his wife and child.
`
Not to worry. I'm not at all concerned with her past. I'll leave that to you people. I'm concerned about any relative facts the FBI can gain about her accusations against Kavanaugh, pertinent to the official investigation.

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump announced late Saturday that the White House had placed no limitation on the FBI's ability to investigate allegations of sexual misconduct made against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

"I want them to interview whoever they deem appropriate, at their discretion," Trump tweeted in response to an NBC News report citing multiple people familiar with the process who said the White House was limiting the scope of the reopened background investigation of Kavanaugh.

Well, well, well, fake news strikes again. I think we should just start getting used to it. Now Democrats have lost an excuse why nothing is found at the end of this charade.
He’s lying!

Are you brain-damaged?

Oh, but the MSM doesn't lie? Yes, I do believe him. Why? Because he's the one who ordered the FBI to do the investigation. It's the left who lies because they are trying to manufacture excuses ahead of the FBI not finding a damn thing, then they could claim foul.

If the FBI find nothing, they will roll out the Trump cover up again. Dem's have already stated they will vote no on Kavanaugh regardless of the outcome.

He's not doing this because of the Democrats. You are correct, not one will vote for Kavanaugh regardless of this investigation. He's doing it because of the back stabber Senator Snowflake.

Flake apparently approves of the Dem's shameful attacks on Kavanaugh.

`
Good. That means they can investigate Julie Swetnick's claim as well as others that may not have surfaced during the hearing.

Oh, I'm looking forward to that. I'm a truck driver, and even I can see how much BS is in her stories.

She probably didn't know until she herself was a victim. I mean men standing in a hallway, I'm sure they didn't advertise it.

`
Good. That means they can investigate Julie Swetnick's claim as well as others that may not have surfaced during the hearing.

Oh, I'm looking forward to that. I'm a truck driver, and even I can see how much BS is in her stories.

She probably didn't know until she herself was a victim. I mean men standing in a hallway, I'm sure they didn't advertise it.

Right, so what did she do after she became a victim? I don't recall any police reports being forwarded to the press.

So let's see, you are a person at a party where most are a few years younger than you. You see a line of guys going into the bedroom one by one and exiting the same way. Seems perfectly normal, right?

He’s lying!

Are you brain-damaged?

Flake apparently approves of the Dem's shameful attacks on Kavanaugh.

No, it's just that the man has no decency. Senator Snowflake is on his way out, and going to be needing a job in the civilian world. Politicians are loaded with connections to jobs that pay a good six figure salary for being a consultant or some crap like that.

Why, to make better lies? When her ex realized what a screwball she was, he got rid of her, and later had to file for a restraining order to keep her away from his wife and child.
`
Not to worry. I'm not at all concerned with her past. I'll leave that to you people. I'm concerned about any relative facts the FBI can gain about her accusations against Kavanaugh, pertinent to the official investigation.

The Democrats created this story so that no facts could ever be found. Besides the three witnesses that all said Ford was FOS, they don't know where the house was, don't know who hosted the party, don't know who brought her there, don't know who took her home, don't know the exact date or year. In other words, all leads cutoff so nobody could investigate anything.

So why the FBI probe? To achieve the main goal which is to keep stalling this confirmation.

Funny the hypocritical slap faces of these dirty right wingers. They’re screaming that women should come forward and report sexual assault yet look at them tear these women apart when they do. Such disgusting and lowlife people.

You realize that simply because a person has tits, does not make them honest, right?

Isn’t it about time you grew up?

`

Right, so what did she do after she became a victim? I don't recall any police reports being forwarded to the press.

So let's see, you are a person at a party where most are a few years younger than you. You see a line of guys going into the bedroom one by one and exiting the same way. Seems perfectly normal, right?

Even today most do not report this kind of stuff. She probably didn't really see it, until she was gang raped. I mean Judge's ex girlfriend admitted it.

`
What ? Not concerned with a person possibly setting someone up ? Kidding right ?

`

Even today most do not report this kind of stuff. She probably didn't really see it, until she was gang raped. I mean Judge's ex girlfriend admitted it.

His ex girlfriend admitted what?

She didn't see the guys lined up at a bedroom door nearly a dozen times? She didn't see the victim helpless in the room? Nobody talked about what they were doing in that bedroom? All the guys in this train were participants of a felony? The multiple victims never reported this to police including her?

Well, it wasn't the only time she had problems with sex. She tried to sue one of her former employers. She hired a lawyer by the name of Debra Katz. Does that name strike a bell to you?

I said this before and I'll say it again: If I ever wanted to try to sell a bridge to somebody, I'd make sure it was a Democrat, because you people will believe anything.

Last edited:

Relying on Trump to tell the truth is like asking a fish not to swim. Trump is the most ignorant person in Washington. The White House Counsel did not deny that there were restrictions on what the FBI could investigate.

Relying on Trump to tell the truth is like asking a fish not to swim. Trump is the most ignorant person in Washington. The White House Counsel did not deny that there were restrictions on what the FBI could investigate.

Well Trump is denying it now. All it takes for the MSM is for one to report something, and the rest jump on ship without checking into the facts.

It's just like the post that the ABA was against Kavanaugh according to the NYT. Then it was posted that the ABA still supports Kavanaugh and says the story came from somebody not authorized to make such a statement. But did anybody check it out first? Hell no.

He’s lying!

Are you brain-damaged?

Donald Trump has no idea what is going on in his own administration. He continually contradicts what his administration says. If you believe him then that proves a sucker is born every minute. Sucker.

Funny the hypocritical slap faces of these dirty right wingers. They’re screaming that women should come forward and report sexual assault yet look at them tear these women apart when they do. Such disgusting and lowlife people.
And when women DO report sexual assault and rape, there are hundreds of thousands of rape kits never ever tested.

`

That’s not her testimony. She knew and went along with it.

Donald Trump has been a serial LIAR for many DECADES.

When dealing with any known LIAR absolutely NO ONE can trust a word that comes out of the mouth of a SERIAL LIAR such as Trump.

Nothing Trump says is believable; it's analogous to the 'boy that cried wolf' effect.

Forum List

Back