Trump: report of FBI restrictions are false.

Well, well, well, fake news strikes again.

You have to constantly expect it from the Left.

I only note that it was Ford, not Kavanaugh that tried to hide her identity.

It was Ford not Kavanaugh that took her time driving as slow as possible rather than fly to get to the hearing late as can be.

It was Ford, not Kavanaugh that insisted on not testifying and facing each other in the same room.

And it was Ford, not Kavanaugh that dragged their feet at the thought of a special FBI investigation to clear this.

If I had my way, Kavanaugh should have been allowed to face Chrissy Ford and refute her claims DIRECTLY, look her in the eye and put the questions to her face.
The left doesn't understand just how damning this is going to be. And if they find deception in Ford's statements and testimony, its going to be a bloodbath...

It was Ford not Kavanaugh that took her time driving as slow as possible rather than fly to get to the hearing late as can be.

It was Ford, not Kavanaugh that insisted on not testifying and facing each other in the same room.

And it was Ford, not Kavanaugh that dragged their feet at the thought of a special FBI investigation to clear this.

If I had my way, Kavanaugh should have been allowed to face Chrissy Ford and refute her claims DIRECTLY, look her in the eye and put the questions to her face.
by the way, Ford was in Delaware, not in CA!

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump announced late Saturday that the White House had placed no limitation on the FBI's ability to investigate allegations of sexual misconduct made against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

"I want them to interview whoever they deem appropriate, at their discretion," Trump tweeted in response to an NBC News report citing multiple people familiar with the process who said the White House was limiting the scope of the reopened background investigation of Kavanaugh.

Trump says no limits on scope of the FBI’s Kavanaugh investigation

Well, well, well, fake news strikes again. I think we should just start getting used to it. Now Democrats have lost an excuse why nothing is found at the end of this charade.
Says the most prolific liar in the history of presidents.

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump announced late Saturday that the White House had placed no limitation on the FBI's ability to investigate allegations of sexual misconduct made against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

"I want them to interview whoever they deem appropriate, at their discretion," Trump tweeted in response to an NBC News report citing multiple people familiar with the process who said the White House was limiting the scope of the reopened background investigation of Kavanaugh.

Well, well, well, fake news strikes again. I think we should just start getting used to it. Now Democrats have lost an excuse why nothing is found at the end of this charade.
Says the most prolific liar in the history of presidents.

O already sailed that boat. Next.

Limits to Kavanaugh investigation have not changed, despite Trump's comments

You know she wasn't about to let that happen. I'm sure it's difficult to hide body language when you face the person you are trying to destroy only to promote your political agenda. Ford is part of a conspiracy to try and stall this confirmation as long as humanly possible. She could care less if it's Kavanaugh or somebody else, just as long as they can stretch it past midterms.

You gotta love the MSM:

According to the sources

Also not on the list, the sources say

Separately, a White House official made clear

A White House official had confirmed earlier Saturday

according to several people who discussed the parameters on the condition of anonymity

A White House official did not specifically dispute limitations

White House spokesman Raj Shah said that "the scope and duration has been set by the Senate. The White House is letting the FBI agents do what they are trained to do.”

A U.S. official briefed on the matter said

it is not clear whether agents will be able to contact them under the terms laid out by the White House, the two sources briefed on the matter said.

one of the sources was told.

Two sources familiar with the investigation said the FBI will also not

I love these stories about Trump because we never get any names (unless it's something that Trump actually said as highlighted) and then we have to ask ourselves how many "sources" have been correct in past reporting of Donald Trump?

You know she wasn't about to let that happen. I'm sure it's difficult to hide body language when you face the person you are trying to destroy only to promote your political agenda. Ford is part of a conspiracy to try and stall this confirmation as long as humanly possible. She could care less if it's Kavanaugh or somebody else, just as long as they can stretch it past midterms.

Exactly. If Brett had been allowed to face his accuser with his judicial background, he could have eviscerated her claims with direct cross-examination. No one but him knows better the truth and lies. But as usual, you have to allow for the image women make for themselves that they want special treatment as delicate snowflakes all the while demanding to be an equal.

Exactly. If Brett had been allowed to face his accuser with his judicial background, he could have eviscerated her claims with direct cross-examination. No one but him knows better the truth and lies. But as usual, you have to allow for the image women make for themselves that they want special treatment as delicate snowflakes all the while demanding to be an equal.

I think she didn't have the guts to look him in the eye while lying; seeing his wife being tortured. She might have even flipped during Kavanaugh's closing arguments because she couldn't take the guilt any longer. Probably afraid she'd uncontrollably jump up and yell "IT'S NOT TRUIE, I MADE IT ALL UP!"

I think she didn't have the guts to look him in the eye while lying; seeing his wife being tortured. She might have even flipped during Kavanaugh's closing arguments because she couldn't take the guilt any longer. Probably afraid she'd uncontrollably jump up and yell "IT'S NOT TRUIE, I MADE IT ALL UP!"

Pretty hard to lie about someone talking shit while they are right there in the room hearing it. And he should have been offered direct rebuttal to her. For all the attacks against Brett, none of the Ford believers question her unwillingness to face her attackee. Even a murderer gets that consideration. As usual, the woman gets a pass and an unfair advantage the guy would never get. If a guy was badmouthing Ford, the democrats would have DEMANDED she be allowed to defend herself!

WHY IS THIS GUY REFUSING OUR CLIENT, THE PURE PENELOPE PUREBRED THE RIGHT TO FACE HER ATTACKER? WHAT IS HE AFRAID OF? The media would have had a field day. But while women demand equality, they know they're really not equal in every way and still want to exploit that female fragility when it suits them.

So you really didn’t want any investigation? I knew that! by the way, those witnesses can’t change their story! Just know that!

I still like, professor Ford, did you give the WAPO a copy of the notes from your doctor? I can’t remember! Any fking human being believes any thing about her 36 year old recalls after that are Imbeciles

I still like, professor Ford, did you give the WAPO a copy of the notes from your doctor? I can’t remember! Any fking human being believes any thing about her 36 year old recalls after that are Imbeciles
Just wait until the FBI questions her on all these discrepancies... Its going to be epic..

Forum List

Back