Trump Reportedly Called Germans 'Very Bad,' Vowed To Stop U.S.-German Car Sales

As current trade deals go, WE LOSE NEARLY ALL THE TIME.

Thus, by your own standards, we need to change them. Drastically.
I don't like losers, i like winners.

If the fix is in, it's not the loser's fault, it's the assfuckers who cheated.
That's loser talk, loser.

It's the Truth. Why are you on the side of those who are fucking US?

how-about-rooting-for-america-for-a-change-you-liberal-6910119.png
Why so whiney, verlierer. As your boorish lout hero said, germans are very bad. Guten appetit.

I note that you are able to be insulting, but that you have failed to address my point at all.

Are you afraid to actually discuss the topic? And just here to be an asshole.

I don't like losers, i like winners.

Why so whiney, verlierer. As your boorish lout hero said, germans are very bad. Guten appetit.

I note that you are able to be insulting, but that you have failed to address my point at all.

Whiny McWhinerson continues his whiny whines. Winner Eder wins.

You are unable to address my point. YOu are an asshole and a troll.

If you consider that "winning" that just shows what a low life piece of shit you are.

My point stands.

We are getting fucked by Germany/ EU, and Trump is right to call to demand new trade deals.

THose who are attacking him for this are demonstrating that they don't give a damn about the American working man.

I answered clearly
You just don't like the answer

Let me make it easier....

Trump bad, very bad

A clear answer from a staunch Free Trader would have been NO.

A clear answer from someone who has some concern for the working class in this country would have been YES.

You would have no problem clearly stating that you disagree with a Trump position.

Your constant evasion on this simple question reveals that you agree with Trump and our current trade relationship with the EU, as well as you should.

BUT, your commitment to your political agenda, and the One Party Dystopia you want to turn this nation into, is more important to you then the interests of your fellow Americans.

So, you obfuscate.

I understand how painful this is for you. BUt if you want to have any self respect, you have to give this one to Trump.

You can still hate him for other, (probably equally made up) reasons.

Let me put it in language you can understand

Trump is a bad hombre, very bad, bad hombre
Trump has no understanding of a global economy, trade or building economic alliances.
Trump is a moron, very dumb guy, not too smart
Trade agreements mean you have to allow both sides to win something, thinking all deals will be written on an America First agenda shows what a simpleton our president is

If we lose "every time"

Why do we have the strongest economy on earth?
Because we print money like there's no tomorrow.
And by the way, didn't we have the strongest economy on earth one moment in Sep 2008 and the next moment we had a crash?
Is it that easy?
When you print money like there is no tomorrow it is usually accompanied by runaway inflation and a devalued dollar

Isn't happening

If you consider that "winning" that just shows what a low life piece of shit you are.

My point stands.

We are getting fucked by Germany/ EU, and Trump is right to call to demand new trade deals.

THose who are attacking him for this are demonstrating that they don't give a damn about the American working man.
oh my, how precious. will the endless whine ever stop? i guess not, it being endless. lol

My point stands.

How does that happen? Should we ask Boss or Ding to explain the concept of, "competition".

A clear answer from a staunch Free Trader would have been NO.

A clear answer from someone who has some concern for the working class in this country would have been YES.

You would have no problem clearly stating that you disagree with a Trump position.

Your constant evasion on this simple question reveals that you agree with Trump and our current trade relationship with the EU, as well as you should.

BUT, your commitment to your political agenda, and the One Party Dystopia you want to turn this nation into, is more important to you then the interests of your fellow Americans.

So, you obfuscate.

I understand how painful this is for you. BUt if you want to have any self respect, you have to give this one to Trump.

You can still hate him for other, (probably equally made up) reasons.

Let me put it in language you can understand

Trump is a bad hombre, very bad, bad hombre
Trump has no understanding of a global economy, trade or building economic alliances.
Trump is a moron, very dumb guy, not too smart
Trade agreements mean you have to allow both sides to win something, thinking all deals will be written on an America First agenda shows what a simpleton our president is

If we lose "every time"

Why do we have the strongest economy on earth?
Because we print money like there's no tomorrow.
And by the way, didn't we have the strongest economy on earth one moment in Sep 2008 and the next moment we had a crash?
Is it that easy?
When you print money like there is no tomorrow it is usually accompanied by runaway inflation and a devalued dollar

Isn't happening
That only happens under truer forms of capitalism, like pre-WWII Germany.

My point stands.

oh my, how precious. will the endless whine ever stop? i guess not, it being endless. lol

You are still nothing but an asshole and a troll.

My point stands.

How does that happen? Should we ask Boss or Ding to explain the concept of, "competition".

HOw is "how" relevant?

My point stands.

HOw is "how" relevant?
It is lousy management; US Labor is Producing, the largest economy in the Entire World.

My point stands.

HOw is "how" relevant?
It is lousy management; US Labor is Producing, the largest economy in the Entire World.

Absolute size does not help the US middle class that is being fucked by Germany/the EU.

AND that does not answer how "how" is relevant. Indeed, it does not even address it.

My point stands.

HOw is "how" relevant?

Absolute size does not help the US middle class that is being fucked by Germany/the EU.

AND that does not answer how "how" is relevant. Indeed, it does not even address it.
just standard, "right wing projection"? our management is the problem, not Labor, anywhere in the World.

My point stands.

HOw is "how" relevant?

just standard, "right wing projection"? our management is the problem, not Labor, anywhere in the World.

You just dropped your previous point about "largest economy". I guess that was just something you said, didn't mean nothin'.

I said nothing about Labor, ours or theirs being the problem.

The issue is trade policy.

We have a MASSIVE trade deficit with Germany, plus they pay FAR LESS than they should on NATO & military. Very bad for U.S. This will change ~djt

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Forum List

Back