Trump Reportedly Called Germans 'Very Bad,' Vowed To Stop U.S.-German Car Sales

Nothing personal, it's just business

But with you liberals it's all personal

No Problem...

Lets start, You are causing a trade war with the whole of Europe... Germany can not be selected out for attention just as we can'y pick Alabama for attention either.

So Trump will have huge job losses as Europe will just isolate US with TPP... The TPP and the EU will work together and the real sufferer will be the American Worker... US is big but not that big...

But the real problem is that Trump started his rant about China... They seem to get a big huge pass even though the treat their employees like shit, China has tariffs on US stuff, Environment disaster...

But Trump is pissed off at Germany making very reliable & very well built cars.... How about the US build better cars?
how about we validate things first?

It is personal when the orange POS you elected is just a fucking moron on the world stage. I guess you love it when we become such an embarrassment
I can't be embarrassed by what stupid commies like you think or do. It's not my problem. You buy anything sold as Trump stink and run it around the internet like the rest of you losers.

It is personal when the orange POS you elected is just a fucking moron on the world stage. I guess you love it when we become such an embarrassment
pretty embarassed by the tantrums the left throws also. when berkley profs think swinging tire chains is acceptable. thats embarassing also.

Last edited:
Donald Trump is just stupid. Germany selling cars in the US is just business. It does not make them "bad".

Right now, the strong US dollar makes car imports cheaper & our cars more expensive to export.

Once again, Our President displays his impressive command of the English language

He sounds like Mongo in Blazing Saddles

Mongo say: Germans are bad, very bad
Mongo say: ISIS are losers

BREAKING NEWS!!
BREAKING TRUMP NEWS!!!
BREAKING VERY VERY VERY DAMAGING TRUMP NEWS!!!!
BREAKING NEWS!!!!

trump-slap-vince.gif

(VVVFNN) Donald Trump has now physically assaulted a man! He bitch slapped him in front of thousands in a sports arena. This is real and very, very, VERY damaging for Donald Trump and will lead to his Impeachment. This requires a super special prosecutor and the full resources of the National Defense Apparatus. No stone will be left un-turned, no feathers will be left un-ruffled, and no drawers will be left un-rifled! This ANIMAL must be stopped at any cost. This secret and damning video was provided by unnamed, but extremely reliable, anonymous sources deep in the bowels of the Trump White House. The Very Very VERY Fake News Network (VVVFNN) is dedicated to reporting anything that could damage Donald Trump without regard for truth or accuracy. It is our mission and our duty to do whatever is necessary to get clicks and views to our pathetic and dying business while harming the Presidency of Donald J Trump. If we can help terrorists, that is just a bonus! Please support the Very Very VERY Fake News Network by watching or reading: MSNBC, CNN, Wash Post, NY Times, LA Times. NBC, CBS, ABC, and various other VFN affiliates. Or send us money! EBT accepted!
Unfortunately El Dumpster can't distinguish a stage show from the Presidency.
Dumb.

He's doing pretty good actually. Meanwhile you're here pounding out juvenile shit everyday on your feces coated keyboard. It's all a matter of priorities.
What has he done? Other than be an embarrassment.

Crazy people can own guns, mining companies can pollute streams & rivers, Financial advisors can chear clients, US corps can secretly bribe overseas officials.

Meanwhile no jobs bill. No infrastructure bill.

Once again, Trump displays his impressive command of the English language

Oh my! I forgot one of the constitutional requirements for being POTUS is to speak proper Ivy League English.

He's doing pretty good actually. Meanwhile you're here pounding out juvenile shit everyday on your feces coated keyboard. It's all a matter of priorities.

Crazy people can own guns, mining companies can pollute streams & rivers, Financial advisors can chear clients, US corps can secretly bribe overseas officials.

Stopped bad trade agreements, secured our border (work in progress), protected our police, attempted to provide national security but liberal judges are blocking it.

crazy people have been owning guns since guns began.
pollution, ditto.
jobs? sorry best time in a long time for jobs.
official misconduct? obama n fisa, you wanna go ahead n own all that?

Since I don't agree with your warped views why ask me as if you were presenting facts? You seriously are retarded.

Stopped bad trade agreements, secured our border (work in progress), protected our police, attempted to provide national security but liberal judges are blocking it.
It's a waste of time with these kinds. They are just here to badger people. That's why I like to make fun of them.

Oh my! I forgot one of the constitutional requirements for being POTUS is to speak proper Ivy League English.

You forgot bowing and kissing the asses of our back-stabbing "allies" and releasing tax returns.

/---- Oh boo hoo hoo

Donald Trump is just stupid. Germany selling cars in the US is just business. It does not make them "bad".

Right now, the strong US dollar makes car imports cheaper & our cars more expensive to export.

/---- Didn't libs complain about the Japs dumping cheap steel in the US? Isn't that just business?

Ummm...Yes

The President represents the American public. He is supposed to instill confidence in our allies that the US is being led by competent leaders who they can trust

Speaking at the level of a six year old does not instill confidence

Personally, I am growing tired of the Germans dropping those cheap BMWs and Mercedes on our doorstep

Why doesn't Trump tell his golfing buddies to stop buying them?

Forum List

Back