Trump represents a desperation not understood

Trump represents a desperation not understood by a majority of Americans. i am in a group who cannot understand the support Tump is receiving. The question is not about politics but about morality. We see Trump as bankrupt of moality.
There majority of Tump's supporters are not as low as he is but they are facing a desperation that anybody but Trump do not understand.
The fact that you see Trump as less moral than the Clintons is all we need to know about why you are so confused.

Well the latter two sentences appear to be "what you believe" and not based in reality.

Belief is often used as an excuse for not going out there and finding out the truth. As they say, "ignorance is bliss", personally I disagree, but many don't.

I find that more often than not "Truth" is there simply to determine who will maintain Faith/Belief and who will abandon their beliefs.

.Don't threaten, don't commit domestic abuse, obey the law.

Your weapons will be safe.

They're firearms, not weapons; and if you truly believe Clinton will not try to limit or rescind part/all of gun owners rights then you are truly a fool and unworthy of my time.

Hitler/Goebbels had faith and belief, Anathema. So did James Jones, and so forth and so on.

The "what" in what one believes and has faith matters, not that they believe.

Neither Trump nor Clinton represent Christian or American values. Period.

I've never seen a presidential cadidate followed by as much suspicion of corruption, for as long as hillary has. It follows her where ever she goes. And it always has. Shes like the Pied Fucking Piper of scandal. Not to mention the countless amounts of people who die prematurely around her...

She has been the target of made up scandal for a long time.

Now the target of highly illegal hacking activities by foreign actors. The fact that foreign interests and even govts are acting so brazenly to sway a US elections is more concerning to me then anything they've revealed. Partisanship has blinded many to the current and unprecedented threat to cyber security.
And she was only made vunerable to these actors through her own criminal acts as Secretary of State. Karma is a real bitch

Please post one email that was hacked from her server during her tenure.

Hitler/Goebbels had faith and belief, Anathema. So did James Jones, and so forth and so on.

The "what" in what one believes and has faith matters, not that they believe.

Neither Trump nor Clinton represent Christian or American values. Period.
You have their beliefs....

I've never seen a presidential cadidate followed by as much suspicion of corruption, for as long as hillary has. It follows her where ever she goes. And it always has. Shes like the Pied Fucking Piper of scandal. Not to mention the countless amounts of people who die prematurely around her...

Now the target of highly illegal hacking activities by foreign actors. The fact that foreign interests and even govts are acting so brazenly to sway a US elections is more concerning to me then anything they've revealed. Partisanship has blinded many to the current and unprecedented threat to cyber security.
And she was only made vunerable to these actors through her own criminal acts as Secretary of State. Karma is a real bitch

Give us a week or two and we will post them all...

They're firearms, not weapons; and if you truly believe Clinton will not try to limit or rescind part/all of gun owners rights then you are truly a fool and unworthy of my time.

So a firearm isn't a weapon? Don't be silly. Nobody wants your guns goofy.

So for now, that would be none?

Words are weapons...and you fascist democrats are banning not them too...

Words are weapons...and you fascist democrats are banning not them too...

Yep, you're still goofy.

Sure thing, dupe. You keep that hope alive.

A,firearm is,of lying a weapons once it's pointed at someone in a hostile fashion. I understand that doesn't juice with the military philosophy, but tough luck.

Again, if you've got your nose so far up Hillary's assume you can't see her intent regarding firearns, you're unworthy of my time.

A,firearm is,of lying a weapons once it's pointed at someone in a hostile fashion. I understand that doesn't juice with the military philosophy, but tough luck.

Again, if you've got your nose so far up Hillary's assume you can't see her intent regarding firearns, you're unworthy of my time.

Yours will be weapons when the day of your demise you alluded to earlier arrives.

What you need to understand is that for many people, the potential election of Hillary Clinton makes us incredibly uneasy.

We see her as a very serious threat to just about everything we believe in. A force promoting every idea and value that we ashore and fighting against everything we stand for.

I told my wife..... the first thing we have to do if/when Hillary is elected is ensure my personal documents (life jnsurance, will, etc...) are in order, because I don't see myself living through her term in office. I know I'm not the only one that feels like thst.
:cuckoo:

If only...if only...someone had investigated her at some time in her career......if only.

Trump represents a desperation not understood by a majority of Americans. i am in a group who cannot understand the support Tump is receiving. The question is not about politics but about morality. We see Trump as bankrupt of moality.
There majority of Tump's supporters are not as low as he is but they are facing a desperation that anybody but Trump do not understand.

Anyone who supports Hillary is in no position to be lecturing anyone on morality.
How's supporting the Orange Groper working out for you?

Forum List

Back