🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Requests Federal Oversight of Federal Election Balloting.

You mean you DENY

I haven't confirmed or denied shit. That's your problem. You run your mouth way too fucking much. It's tedious and redundant. I've never cared about your personal outrage. Why can't you get that?

Weed, you need help. You just claimed I was making stuff up, now you deny it. You even deny denying it. Why do you psychos go berserk when you lose an argument?

Here we go...

A federal appeals court has received an emergency injunction request to stop all unsolicited ballots from being sent out. IT was received on Friday and is now in the works. The complaint cites ELECTIONS SECURITY and INTEGRITY concerns and the need for voter identification before an official ballot is sent. All states have a current absentee balloting systems which uses approved security measures. It cites that no controls would have a devastating effect on this elections integrity and trust by the populace. The emergency injunction would affect all states who have slated to mail out ballots to everyone without a verified request.

I expect Democrats to begin screaming at the sky....

Here we go...

A federal appeals court has received an emergency injunction request to stop all unsolicited ballots from being sent out. IT was received on Friday and is now in the works. The complaint cites ELECTIONS SECURITY and INTEGRITY concerns and the need for voter identification before an official ballot is sent. All states have a current absentee balloting systems which uses approved security measures. It cites that no controls would have a devastating effect on this elections integrity and trust by the populace. The emergency injunction would affect all states who have slated to mail out ballots to everyone without a verified request.

The appeals court will do nothing. This is a states' rights issue. There is absolutely no evidence that anything Trump is claiming is true.

Here we go...

He knows he will lose an honest election, so he's doing his best to make sure there isn't one.

I don't know why anyone is surprised, this is the way he operates. Lie, cheat, and steal, it's the tRump family motto.
I can see how sending out millions of ballots to dead people and people who have moved might cause a problem for you left tards...
"Millions of ballots from dead people"..just how friggin delusional can you get.
One state alone had over 380,000 ballots rejected... Times that by 10... I was being very conservative..
LOL...You were being delusional.. Rejected ballots are not dead people voting. There are many reasons ballots are rejected none of which have to do with voter fraud.
You really are stupid....How many times can one person vote? Several of the indictments coming are for postal employees who collected ballots and filled out HUNDREDS of them by his own admission.. This is about to become a disaster for democrats as the main witness has implicated democrats up the chain and other operatives in the criminal enterprise.. It should be out this next week and its stunning what they were doing and how they were doing it in three states...

According to Trump you can vote twice. More of your fantasies. Time to wake up.

Forum List

Back