Trump Responds After Democrat New York Judge Orders His Business Licenses to be Rescinded as Punishment in Letitia James’ Lawsuit

This is John Galt level government targeting. A New York State judge has arbitrarily ruled, no trial – no jury, that President Trump overvalued his real estate holdings in New York, which means he paid too much in taxes, in order to secure financing and loans.

The Defiant President Trump Responds

I wonder if the same judge would punish Piglosi for her insider trading or Biden for using his political clout to have a Ukrainian prosecutor fired for going after Hunter. Oh, wait ... it's a New York thug judge. Never mind.

Nobody was financially injured. All loans were paid back. The banks that loaned to Trump had their own appraisers of property value.

This is simply Lawfare in action.

Does anyone think that a Bank loans money on the claims of the borrower without 3rd party appraisal?
Property values go up and down daily, monthly, yearly, it is a moving target.
It won't stick because in NY it simply can't.

All they had to do, just to get a ballpark figure is look at the county/city tax assessors figures.
I agree with Rogue Al on this one, something doesn't add up.

Donald Trump Claimed Apartment Was Three Times Its ...

View attachment 834770
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Ivanka Trump
Jan 19, 2022 — Letitia James' office alleges that Trump valued his apartment at $327 million based on a claim it was 30000 square foot in size.

How can a person do that without pulling permits?
And of course being legit to get a loan?
There could be any number of reasons. Incompetence. Laziness. Ambition. Fraud. Certain people were paid off. Who knows. Let's find out, and nail them too.

But that doesn't exonerate Trump in the slightest. I don't care if someone helped him. He STILL says the numbers are good, that's a lie, and the judge knows it.

There could be any number of reasons. Incompetence. Laziness. Ambition. Fraud. Certain people were paid off. Who knows. Let's find out, and nail them too.

But that doesn't exonerate Trump in the slightest. I don't care if someone helped him. He STILL says the numbers are good, that's a lie, and the judge knows it.
Correct.
When a person submits that valuation, which Trump did, that is on him.

1695811260875.png

I valued this at $1 million, for a bank loan, I'm going to jail.
And likely the lender is too.

This is John Galt level government targeting. A New York State judge has arbitrarily ruled, no trial – no jury,

Correct. It was a Civil Trial not a Criminal Trial which is normally before a Judge not a Jury and this is a summary judgement. The trial starts in October.

that President Trump overvalued his real estate holdings in New York, which means he paid too much in taxes, in order to secure financing and loans.

This is false. He overvalued his properties to illegal get lenders to lend him more money. That is business fraud.

While at the same time UNDER valuing his properties for tax purposes to bay less taxes.
Overvaluing to lenders is illegal, undervaluing to the tax man is illegal.

Glad to help.

WW

Mac1958 mo
Correct. It was a Civil Trial not a Criminal Trial which is normally before a Judge not a Jury and this is a summary judgement. The trial starts in October.

This is false. He overvalued his properties to illegal get lenders to lend him more money. That is business fraud.

While at the same time UNDER valuing his properties for tax purposes to bay less taxes.

Glad to help.

WW
Sounds like Trump should switch parties.

Glad to help.

WW
BANANARAMADINGDONG
:rolleyes:

So, if you steal money from a bank and then give it back, no harm no foul?
Not even that.
Pass a note to the bank teller, she laughs, calls the cops, they arrive.
YOU are going to jail for attempted bank robbery and you didn't get shit.

You may want to look into why it was a bench ruling.

Trump's incompetent lawyer, that Habba broad, screwed up and forgot to request a jury trial.

Or don't look it up. You'll just lie about it.

Your God is a fraud. And he has conned you.
The only fraud is Joe Bi-Dumbfuck who you wholeheartedly supported because you are a Leftist scumbag, along with every other Democrat in the country.

You do know that when presenting an 11,000 sq ft owned apartment as a 30,000 sq ft apartment as an asset to help cover a loan, that is a matter of a tape measure not a trial, right? And, yes, it is fraud, and that is only one thing. You should read the ruling, as it is only 35 pages.

Since when does a financial institution not do its due diligence in appraising the collateral for a loan? And how is that any of the government's business if the bank does their due diligence or not? Other than the bank not following regs, which would then be on the bank, not the individual seeking the financing. Is this implying that I can just call up a bank and say I own a 10 million dollar property and want to borrow 80% of value, and they just give it to me, no questions asked? Please. :cuckoo: You people demonstrate daily on here that you have no clue how the real world works, and your shill 'media' takes advantage of that at every opportunity.

Nobody was financially injured. All loans were paid back. The banks that loaned to Trump had their own appraisers of property value.

This is simply Lawfare in action.

Does anyone think that a Bank loans money on the claims of the borrower without 3rd party appraisal?
Property values go up and down daily, monthly, yearly, it is a moving target.

They're all complete idiots, and anyone that says anything negative about Trump is their hero.

Forum List

Back