Trump reveals how he would force Mexico to pay for border wall

wow , this senor Daws is frantic eh [chuckle] :afro: !!
Nope that's just your meds kicking in
It's inevitable that when an rw is getting his ass handed to him , he will spew that lie.
The fact is watching you impotenly flop around in your bullshit is damn funny.

How would you know that? Not from personal experience, I'm certain.
If you mean impotent I don't have that problem.
As to handing you clowns your asses I'm an expert.
Your delusion of certainty is why you trip over your dick so often.

good news to many people so thanks for sharing . ------------- course a properly manned wall will stop the majority senor VShandel !!
False! Unless you place a guard station every 100 feet.
Didn't work for the Chinese.

The failure of the Great Wall
It did work for the Chinese, stunningly well. A guard station ever mile in the flat areas and every half mile in the hilly areas will be more than sufficient.
No it didn't
I've already posted several links refuting that bullshit.
All you've posted is a farie tale with no corroborating source.
So stfu until you have one.

No you haven't. How many times was China invaded by Mongols over the course of 2000 years, three or four times? So once every 500 years? You call that not good?

By the way, The wall on our Southern border doesn't have to keep out an army of Mongols. It only has to keep out some Mexican peasants.
how the mongols breached the great wall? - History Forum ~ All Empires - Page 1

:lmao: you don't even know what racism is. It's just a word you memorized from the Democrat party and parrot ...
Really ?
What you just posted is classic republican bullshit.

You said my view was driven by racism, then you said you never said that race affected my view. You may want to google "racism" before you make yourself look more stupid
It does , and the you're to stupid to know what it means ploy is as false as it was the first time you attempted it.
You are a racist, own it!

Right, I'm a racist who thinks race doesn't matter. You actually are a rocket scientist, aren't you?
Of course you are dear.
You're close I'm a lighting and audio designer both require intelligence and logic
Qualities you lack.

That's OK, I'm career management and management consultant. Your boss works for someone who works for me, I'll ask them to explain it to me

No wall can work without the manpower to secure it.....................To secure it the number of Border Agents will need to be increased......and they are under Trumps plan........

Immigration Reform

Triple the number of ICE officers. As the President of the ICE Officers’ Council explained in Congressional testimony: “Only approximately 5,000 officers and agents within ICE perform the lion’s share of ICE’s immigration mission…Compare that to the Los Angeles Police Department at approximately 10,000 officers. Approximately 5,000 officers in ICE cover 50 states, Puerto Rico and Guam, and are attempting to enforce immigration law against 11 million illegal aliens already in the interior of the United States. Since 9-11, the U.S. Border Patrol has tripled in size, while ICE’s immigration enforcement arm, Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO), has remained at relatively the same size.” This will be funded by accepting the recommendation of the Inspector General for Tax Administration and eliminating tax credit payments to illegal immigrants.

Nationwide e-verify. This simple measure will protect jobs for unemployed Americans.

Now to Hillary's plan..............

:dunno:

good news to many people so thanks for sharing . ------------- course a properly manned wall will stop the majority senor VShandel !!

It did work for the Chinese, stunningly well. A guard station ever mile in the flat areas and every half mile in the hilly areas will be more than sufficient.
No it didn't

No you haven't. How many times was China invaded by Mongols over the course of 2000 years, three or four times? So once every 500 years? You call that not good?

By the way, The wall on our Southern border doesn't have to keep out an army of Mongols. It only has to keep out some Mexican peasants.

"Actually at the time of the mongol invasion of china there was a a great wall Genghis khan had to send three armies in order to find a successful way of breaching it, the wall you mention during the Ming era was just an extension of what was already built."

How many armies is Mexico going to send?

Really ?
What you just posted is classic republican bullshit.

You said my view was driven by racism, then you said you never said that race affected my view. You may want to google "racism" before you make yourself look more stupid
It does , and the you're to stupid to know what it means ploy is as false as it was the first time you attempted it.
You are a racist, own it!

Right, I'm a racist who thinks race doesn't matter. You actually are a rocket scientist, aren't you?
Of course you are dear.
You're close I'm a lighting and audio designer both require intelligence and logic
Qualities you lack.

That's OK, I'm career management and management consultant. Your boss works for someone who works for me, I'll ask them to explain it to me
Keep dreamin' you're a cube farmer.
You fly a desk.
Your job requires neither intelligence or logic.
Ass kissing is essential .

No it didn't

"Actually at the time of the mongol invasion of china there was a a great wall Genghis khan had to send three armies in order to find a successful way of breaching it, the wall you mention during the Ming era was just an extension of what was already built."

Why would it need to ?
According to you the wall is to keep out a few Mexican peasants.

No it didn't

Why would it need to ?
----------------------------------------- even by the lying government figures its to keep out the 11 million which came through a poorly held border senor .

No it didn't

Why would it need to ?
----------------------------------------- even by the lying government figures its to keep out the 11 million which came through a poorly held border senor .
How can it keep out people who are already here.
Do you have any credible evidence the government is lying or are you talking out your ass?

No it didn't

Why would it need to ?

You're using the Great Wall as proof that it won't work, but Ghengis Khan had to use 3 armies to get passed it.

You aren't too quick on the uptake, are you, moron?

No it didn't

Why would it need to ?

You're using the Great Wall as proof that it won't work, but Ghengis Khan had to use 3 armies to get passed it.

You aren't too quick on the uptake, are you, moron?
False your reading comprehension must be absolute zero.
He sent the armies because of the length of the wall 13,170.69 miles.
Why? Not because of the strength or man power on the wall .
Because it would have taken a smaller force decades or longer to travel that distance and return .
Damn you're ignorant.

Forum List

Back