Trump reveals how he would force Mexico to pay for border wall

naw , I figure that you are human but your heart is with your people south of the border , down mexico way senor . You are similar to 'jebito bush' and the rest of his family of illegal alien enablers 'senor' Daws !!
Your delusional and wrong .
Your anorexic attempts at provocation/ sarcasm fall on deaf ears.

You remind me of the frank burns character on M.A.S.H .

So I'd be OK with white illegal aliens and whites bringing guns and illegal drugs here? Based on what, stupid bitch? Actually, I think whites are involved in the latter two quite a bit, but that doesn't change my view to stop them.

Perplexing, isn't it? Did you already explain that? Should I be looking for that while I read all your prior posts looking for where you explained why the wall won't work?
I see a tantrum on the horizon!

Well, stop posting then until you calm down.

My question to you was what opposing illegal aliens, guns and money has to do with race and paranoia when race doesn't change my position I don't see what they have to do with paranoia.

I'm pro-gun rights and think drugs should be illegal, but funding organized crime is a bad idea
Stop posting until you stop making false assumption and accusations.
As to your pov it's all based on paranoia and racism.
An excellent example is you automatically assumed that I would be OK with whites doing the same thing you accused illegals of doing.

:lmao: you don't even know what racism is. It's just a word you memorized from the Democrat party and parrot ...
Really ?
What you just posted is classic republican bullshit.

You said my view was driven by racism, then you said you never said that race affected my view. You may want to google "racism" before you make yourself look more stupid

I assumed he was going to use the money we give them via trade but hey this works as well. You should see the amount of stores here where I live that have these illegals sending cash back hell its not even taxed because they work under the table.

Who cares how he says he's going to do it. I would have never guessed he would get the media and the RNC to pay for his campaign. I would have never guessed he would make the debates must see TV. I would have never guessed in a million years.......that he could tell everybody his penis size and keep leading in delegates. This is like a continuously running drama/sitcom/soap opera and it's all FREE!

I see a tantrum on the horizon!

My question to you was what opposing illegal aliens, guns and money has to do with race and paranoia when race doesn't change my position I don't see what they have to do with paranoia.

I'm pro-gun rights and think drugs should be illegal, but funding organized crime is a bad idea
An excellent example is you automatically assumed that I would be OK with whites doing the same thing you accused illegals of doing.

:lmao: you don't even know what racism is. It's just a word you memorized from the Democrat party and parrot ...
Really ?

You said my view was driven by racism, then you said you never said that race affected my view. You may want to google "racism" before you make yourself look more stupid
It does , and the you're to stupid to know what it means ploy is as false as it was the first time you attempted it.
You are a racist, own it!

So Trump would circumvent Congress and use an Executive Order to change the Patriot Act.

I can't wait to hear Trump's supporters attack him for abuse of executive powers.

Or will they go the Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger route?
Sounds like the shit Obama has been doing.
So you're going with the Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger thing.
how about Im going to go with you are a serious hypocrite.
You are right now crying about something that has not yet happened, while at the same time you protected the kenyan while he pulled the same crap.
be gone.

I assumed he was going to use the money we give them via trade but hey this works as well. You should see the amount of stores here where I live that have these illegals sending cash back hell its not even taxed because they work under the table.

Who cares how he says he's going to do it. I would have never guessed he would get the media and the RNC to pay for his campaign. I would have never guessed he would make the debates must see TV. I would have never guessed in a million years.......that he could tell everybody his penis size and keep leading in delegates. This is like a continuously running drama/sitcom/soap opera and it's all FREE!
It will be free when he loses to.

they always call names , they must not know that Mexicans are categorized as being WHITE .

what it would take to build the border wall on Americas southern border . --- ----- --- What it would take to build Trump's border wall - CNN Video --- as reply to senor Daws info in post number 498 !!
Posting again doesn't make it anymore feasible, however it does showcase your delusions and desperation quite nicely.
--------------------------------------- it was in reply to your post #498 senor Daws !!
It was just as meaning as the first 20 times you posted it.

----------------------------------------------- Trump or Cruz , I think that both the Trump and dry footed Cruz support building a wall senor .

----------------------------------------------- Trump or Cruz , I think that both the Trump and dry footed Cruz support building a wall senor .
Same goes for cruz.

what it would take to build the border wall on Americas southern border . --- ----- --- What it would take to build Trump's border wall - CNN Video --- as reply to senor Daws info in post number 498 !!
Posting again doesn't make it anymore feasible, however it does showcase your delusions and desperation quite nicely.
--------------------------------------- it was in reply to your post #498 senor Daws !!
------------------------------------ keep posting BS and I will continue refuting your BS senor Daws !!

------------------------------------ keep posting BS and I will continue refuting your BS senor !!
Really ? when will you start?

Really ?

It does , and the you're to stupid to know what it means ploy is as false as it was the first time you attempted it.
You are a racist, own it!

Right, I'm a racist who thinks race doesn't matter. You actually are a rocket scientist, aren't you?

Forum List

Back