Trump reveals how he would force Mexico to pay for border wall

I believe that we have gotten to the bottom line here, Daws.

Xenophobia.
---------------------------------- whatever , for me it is population growth and American Sovereignty senors or Gentlemen .
Sovereignty?
Odd just a few posts back you were gleefully willing to cede us territory to mexico for your own imagined security.
That can only mean you don't give a fuck about sovereignty.
Give them California. Nobody will miss it.
Really ?
We have the best of everything without California your state and most of the others would dry up and blow away.
Bullshit.

The guy is full of shit. If the Israelis can build a 400 mile wall, then we can build a 2000 mile wall. It's as simple as that. It would have less concrete than an interstate highway 2000 miles long. We already have an interstate highway from Dallas to San Diego. If that was possible, then the wall is even more possible.

It's no surprise that the guy you chose to claim it's impossible is named "ramos." I am an engineer, and I don't see any major obstacle to building the wall. I could find 100 other engineers who say the same thing.
More rationalizing.

Everything.
Next!

So I'd be OK with white illegal aliens and whites bringing guns and illegal drugs here? Based on what, stupid bitch? Actually, I think whites are involved in the latter two quite a bit, but that doesn't change my view to stop them.

Perplexing, isn't it? Did you already explain that? Should I be looking for that while I read all your prior posts looking for where you explained why the wall won't work?
I see a tantrum on the horizon!

Well, stop posting then until you calm down.

My question to you was what opposing illegal aliens, guns and money has to do with race and paranoia when race doesn't change my position I don't see what they have to do with paranoia.

I'm pro-gun rights and think drugs should be illegal, but funding organized crime is a bad idea
Stop posting until you stop making false assumption and accusations.
As to your pov it's all based on paranoia and racism.
An excellent example is you automatically assumed that I would be OK with whites doing the same thing you accused illegals of doing.

:lmao: you don't even know what racism is. It's just a word you memorized from the Democrat party and parrot ...
Really ?
What you just posted is classic republican bullshit.

I believe that we have gotten to the bottom line here, Daws.

Xenophobia.
---------------------------------- whatever , for me it is population growth and American Sovereignty senors or Gentlemen .
Sovereignty?
Odd just a few posts back you were gleefully willing to cede us territory to mexico for your own imagined security.
That can only mean you don't give a fuck about sovereignty.
Give them California. Nobody will miss it.
Really ?
We have the best of everything without California your state and most of the others would dry up and blow away.
Bullshit.
Fact.
Economy of California - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

good news to many people so thanks for sharing . ------------- course a properly manned wall will stop the majority senor VShandel !!

Here's how Trump could make Mexico pay for the wall.

He could print Trump Bucks™. If Mexico wants to trade with the US, they have to pay in Trump Bucks™.

$1TB = $1USD, unless you're Mexico. On the Forex market, $1TB = $0.5USD for Mexico until such time the wall is paid for.

Trump Bucks: The World's Greatest Money™.

"You can enjoy the world's best currency in your own home. If you like cash, you'll absolutely love Trump Bucks™. I understand money. It's my favorite commodity, and these are the best bucks. They're tremendous, believe me."

these People are why I do not support immigration of any type to the USA . Read what they have to say , when we , the USA allows immigration especially from third world countries that are close by or neighbors all we are doing is importing a Fifth Column that is working for real Americans demise and ruination !!

Here's how Trump could make Mexico pay for the wall.

He could print Trump Bucks™. If Mexico wants to trade with the US, they have to pay in Trump Bucks™.

$1TB = $1USD, unless you're Mexico. On the Forex market, $1TB = $0.5USD for Mexico until such time the wall is paid for.

Trump Bucks: The World's Greatest Money™.

"You can enjoy the world's best currency in your own home. If you like cash, you'll absolutely love Trump Bucks™. I understand money. It's my favorite commodity, and these are the best bucks. They're tremendous, believe me."
------------------------------- some of these people , they think they are clever but truth is that they speak foolishly !!

Here's how Trump could build the wall on the cheap.

He could round up all the Muslims and Mexicans in America. To keep them fresh, he could temporarily house them in camps until he has concentrated enough of them for the wall. Then he could tell them they needed to be deloused and have to go into the showers. While they are in the showers, he could gas them. Then he could use their bones to make the wall.

Just doing a back of the envelope calculation, in order to build a 30 foot high wall that is 3000 miles long, it looks like he will need about 6 million Muslims and Mexicans, give or take.

A classic sign of desperation is classifying those who disagree with you as those people in a effort to make then less than human.

Here's how Trump could build the wall on the cheap.

He could round up all the Muslims and Mexicans in America. To keep them fresh, he could temporarily house them in camps until he has concentrated enough of them for the wall. Then he could tell them they needed to be deloused and have to go into the showers. While they are in the showers, he could gas them. Then he could use their bones to make the wall.

Just doing a back of the envelope calculation, in order to build a 30 foot high wall that is 3000 miles long, it looks like he will need about 6 million Muslims and Mexicans, give or take.
----------------------------------- more foolishness ehh G5000 !!

naw , I figure that you are human but your heart is with your people south of the border , down mexico way senor . You are similar to 'jebito bush' and the rest of his family of illegal alien enablers 'senor' Daws !!

Forum List

Back