🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Reveals Tax Plan...... It's Phenomenal And Will Make America Great Again!

Oh my fucking god.

Yet another RWNJ who doesn't know the difference between debt and deficit.

Nor do you fools know why the debt increased.

Sheesh. How many more times do you have to be told?

Perhaps if you had the sense to read the post I was responding to it might help you.

Thank you so much!

The TAX code is all screwed up and chock full of special breaks for special interests. It takes 100s' of billion of dollars and hours to figure out how much to pay the GOVT.

People should be making statues of the Great Donald for trying to fix this mess. Instead........they line up to throw sand into the Vaseline. Shame on all of you. Trump is not trying to hand more money to Wall St. He is trying to keep the GOVT running while he makes it easier for all of us to live. Maybe a few more dollars per week?

Give Trump a medal.......no other weak-kneed RINO or DEM would do anything about this problem. Get off me.

Trump during the campaign rags on Hillary as a tool of Goldman Sachs and then today sends out 2 Goldman Sachs guys to introduce his massive tax cuts for the Rich initiative.

You can't make this shit up, unless of course you're a political satire writer.

Do you have any clue as to how many former Goldman Sachs employees were in the administration of petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama?

How the hell do you SLASH taxes....and then expect to fight two BIG wars with borrowed money and NOT realize a HUGE deficit?

Time for you to study. I realize that's a new concept for you.

The Laffer Curve

You might get some information from President John F. Kennedy too.

The sad thing about the snowflakes is that they don't even see the contradiction in their claims.

This will help Americans tremendously. It boosts confidence and will create growth. Also it will be a simplified one form page that you'll fill out. Ladies and gentlemen, our glorious leader is looking out for the Americans citizens and he is delivering on his promises. I personally like that the Death Tax will be eliminated.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/trump-team-announces-tax-plan-massive-tax-cuts-businesses-lowers-tax-rate-individuals-repeals-death-tax/
How many trillions are added to the deficit, sweetie?

Moon Bat, decreased taxes means increased economic growth and greater government revenue.

We saw what happen when that asshole Obama raised taxes. Poverty increased, family income decreased, economic growth was dismal and the debt rose $10 trillion a year.

We tried it the Libtard way and it was a disaster. Now is the time to put more money in the hands of the American people that earned it instead of giving it to some stupid bureaucrat to give away to a welfare queen or illegal, don't you agree?

You are not one of these dumbass Moon Bats that think the money you earn is better in the hands of the government than yourself, are you? That would be really dumb, wouldn't it?

I agree. It worked for Kennedy and Reagan and it will work again.

Let people keep more of their hard earned money. Lower the corporate tax rate and the economy will improve far sooner than it will right now.

[QU

Lets go back to the good old days of GWB, and his tax cuts. How much economic growth did that produce? How much government revenue did that produce?
How long do we have to listen to the same old shyte. Give corporations a tax cut and the economy will boom! IS ALL BS

Bush did fine for six years until that 2006 Democrat congress took over then everything fell apart and then that dumbass Obama was elected and poverty increased, family income decreased, economic growth was dismal and the asshole ran up the debt by $10 trillion.

Why in the hell would that dumbass increase taxes and then on top of that go out and borrow $10 trillion dollars to pay for the welfare state, Obamacare subsidies and support for the millions of illegal aliens not to mention the billions he gave the goddamn Muslims?

You Moon Bats were idiots electing somebody that increased taxes, weren't you?

The only way we got out of Carter's disaster was for Reagan to decrease income taxes. The only way we got out of the 911 economic hit was for Bush to decrease taxes. Obama fucked everything up by increasing taxes. Hopefully Trump can fix the damage cause by the Kenyan Catastrophe.

You Moon Bats are probably really pissed that Crooked Hillary didn't win. She ran on a platform to increase taxes. What a dumbass!

I personally like the idea of keeping more of the money that I earned instead of giving it to the filthy ass government. How about you? You want to give it some stupid corrupt government weenie? If you do then you are an idiot, wouldn't you agree?
Your kind must love deficits, the more the merrier
Your kind loves deficits, it the whole plan all along. It takes the Conservatives to bring the US back from the reckless spending you libfucks always end up doing.

The Cloward–Piven strategy is a political strategy outlined in 1966 by American sociologists and political activists Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven that called for overloading the U.S. public welfare system in order to precipitate a crisis that would lead to a replacement of the welfare system with a national system of "a guaranteed annual income and thus an end to poverty".
Cloward–Piven strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward–Piven_strategy

Are you yet another RWNJ who doesn't know President Obama cut the deficit by 2/3rds?

Bet you also don't know what it has been under Repubs.

Do RWNJs not have access to Google? Is that it?

[emoji780]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Obama run up the deficit the first year to over 1 trillion dollars then spent less than that each year after, cutting the deficit RATE by 1/2(how can you cut the rate when you still add 9 trillion dollars). I love how you libfucks can manipulate the wording to make your side sound better, but in reality your side sucks at everything. Then instead of manning up, you blame others for your fuckups.
I used the term "manning" because today in liberal la-la-land liberals have no clue how to man up, since liberals cant even identify which bathroom they are supposed to use.

Obama presidency to end with $20 trillion national debt

[QU

Lets go back to the good old days of GWB, and his tax cuts. How much economic growth did that produce? How much government revenue did that produce?
How long do we have to listen to the same old shyte. Give corporations a tax cut and the economy will boom! IS ALL BS

Bush did fine for six years until that 2006 Democrat congress took over then everything fell apart and then that dumbass Obama was elected and poverty increased, family income decreased, economic growth was dismal and the asshole ran up the debt by $10 trillion.

Why in the hell would that dumbass increase taxes and then on top of that go out and borrow $10 trillion dollars to pay for the welfare state, Obamacare subsidies and support for the millions of illegal aliens not to mention the billions he gave the goddamn Muslims?

The only way we got out of Carter's disaster was for Reagan to decrease income taxes. The only way we got out of the 911 economic hit was for Bush to decrease taxes. Obama fucked everything up by increasing taxes. Hopefully Trump can fix the damage cause by the Kenyan Catastrophe.

You Moon Bats are probably really pissed that Crooked Hillary didn't win. She ran on a platform to increase taxes. What a dumbass!

I personally like the idea of keeping more of the money that I earned instead of giving it to the filthy ass government. How about you? You want to give it some stupid corrupt government weenie? If you do then you are an idiot, wouldn't you agree?
Your kind loves deficits, it the whole plan all along. It takes the Conservatives to bring the US back from the reckless spending you libfucks always end up doing.

The Cloward–Piven strategy is a political strategy outlined in 1966 by American sociologists and political activists Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven that called for overloading the U.S. public welfare system in order to precipitate a crisis that would lead to a replacement of the welfare system with a national system of "a guaranteed annual income and thus an end to poverty".

Are you yet another RWNJ who doesn't know President Obama cut the deficit by 2/3rds?

[emoji780]

Obama run up the deficit the first year to over 1 trillion dollars then spent less than that each year after, cutting the deficit RATE by 1/2(how can you cut the rate when you still add 9 trillion dollars). I love how you libfucks can manipulate the wording to make your side sound better, but in reality your side sucks at everything. Then instead of manning up, you blame others for your fuckups.
I used the term "manning" because today in liberal la-la-land liberals have no clue how to man up, since liberals cant even identify which bathroom they are supposed to use.

How much as the republican congress added to the debt over the past 6 years? 6-8 trillion would be a reasonable guess

This will help Americans tremendously. It boosts confidence and will create growth. Also it will be a simplified one form page that you'll fill out. Ladies and gentlemen, our glorious leader is looking out for the Americans citizens and he is delivering on his promises. I personally like that the Death Tax will be eliminated.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/trump-team-announces-tax-plan-massive-tax-cuts-businesses-lowers-tax-rate-individuals-repeals-death-tax/

Moon Bat, decreased taxes means increased economic growth and greater government revenue.

We saw what happen when that asshole Obama raised taxes. Poverty increased, family income decreased, economic growth was dismal and the debt rose $10 trillion a year.

We tried it the Libtard way and it was a disaster. Now is the time to put more money in the hands of the American people that earned it instead of giving it to some stupid bureaucrat to give away to a welfare queen or illegal, don't you agree?

You are not one of these dumbass Moon Bats that think the money you earn is better in the hands of the government than yourself, are you? That would be really dumb, wouldn't it?

Let people keep more of their hard earned money. Lower the corporate tax rate and the economy will improve far sooner than it will right now.
How do lower corporate tax rates equate to a better economy? It didn't work for Bush

And the last 7 years, asshole?

Right, the past seven years had not one single year where the paper deficit was lower than any tax year of President George Bush.

As you know, the 2009 budget was never signed by President Bush. When signed by petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama in March of 2009, it included the failed trillion dollar stimulus plan. Since that time, NOT ONE SINGLE DEFICIT of President Obama has been lower than the highest deficit of President Bush. That would be 2008 when it was $459 billion.

Profanity20620-20Copy_zpscga9jhqp.jpg
Obama doesn't create deficits, but the republican congress sure does

[emoji780]

How much as the republican congress added to the debt over the past 6 years? 6-8 trillion would be a reasonable guess
damn you liberals just wont MAN up to how fucked up Obama was and his reckless spending? It was all Bush's fault even though the last 2 years was Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid. You liberals are a bunch of fucking hypocrites.

Bu

How do lower corporate tax rates equate to a better economy? It didn't work for Bush
Bush didn't lower the corporate tax rates, he gave a tax credit to many working US citizens. You just ramble on with the liberal talking points don't you Bumblestilkin.

[emoji780]

damn you liberals just wont MAN up to how fucked up Obama was and his reckless spending? It was all Bush's fault even though the last 2 years was Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid. You liberals are a bunch of fucking hypocrites.
Would you direct us to the section of the constitution that says President spend money?

Bu

Bush didn't lower the corporate tax rates, he gave a tax credit to many working US citizens. You just ramble on with the liberal talking points don't you Bumblestilkin.
How did that work out for you, fruit loop? Now show us where lower tax rates create a better economy?

Bu

How did that work out for you, fruit loop? Now show us where lower tax rates create a better economy?
JFK's Lasting Economic Legacy: Lower Tax Rates

Congress finally approved the tax cuts in early 1964, three months after Kennedy's assassination. The following fiscal year, the federal budget deficit did indeed shrink. Stock investors loved it. Between 1962 and 1966, the Dow Jones industrial average nearly doubled.
The problem with liberals,(and there are many problems) even when shown PROOF, they ignore the FACTS, then go on the attack to disprove what was shown, without putting up anything to make their side of the argument. Like the sociopaths that they are.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

Bu

Now bubblebuttben, show us where higher tax rates create a better economy? Dumbass.

food%20riots%20dogs.jpg

Bu

Congress finally approved the tax cuts in early 1964, three months after Kennedy's assassination. The following fiscal year, the federal budget deficit did indeed shrink. Stock investors loved it. Between 1962 and 1966, the Dow Jones industrial average nearly doubled.
The problem with liberals,(and there are many problems) even when shown PROOF, they ignore the FACTS, then go on the attack to disprove what was shown, without putting up anything to make their side of the argument. Like the sociopaths that they are.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
Times change. economies are totally different, you cannot ever say that something that may have happened 70 years ago, would work today. Its a waste of time discussing this, because his proposal is going nowhere. Its a pathetic joke

Bu

Times change. economies are totally different, you cannot ever say that something that may have happened 70 years ago, would work today. Its a waste of time discussing this, because his proposal is going nowhere. Its a pathetic joke
So how can bringing socialism which didn't work 70 years ago, work now, you guys can do it better? Talk about a pathetic joke, just look at Venezuela who had one of the highest tax rate on the rich. You are such a stupid person.

[Q

Yeah. I keep asking the question. I have no doubt he will do what W did. He'll yell CHARGE IT! And then stick the next prez with the bill. That way, the nutters can say their guy didn't add to the debt.

You mean like what Obama did by increasing the debt $10 Trillion while the asshole was President? That was the biggest "Charge It" in the history of the world.

Libtards don't give shit about debt. The best you will get out of them is that Republican debt is bad but Democrat is necessary or some shit like that. However, most of the time the Moon Bats simply blame the Democrat debt on the Republicans because they never take responsibility for the failure of the Left..

[

It is always amazing to me that theses Moon Bat Libtards bitch about being able to keep more of the money that they earn rather than giving it to some stupid government bureaucrat to spend for them.

Of course in their greedy little minds it is not that they want to pay taxes but they want somebody else to foot the bill.

Forum List

Back