🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Reveals Tax Plan...... It's Phenomenal And Will Make America Great Again!

Bu
Moon Bat, decreased taxes means increased economic growth and greater government revenue.

We saw what happen when that asshole Obama raised taxes. Poverty increased, family income decreased, economic growth was dismal and the debt rose $10 trillion a year.

We tried it the Libtard way and it was a disaster. Now is the time to put more money in the hands of the American people that earned it instead of giving it to some stupid bureaucrat to give away to a welfare queen or illegal, don't you agree?

You are not one of these dumbass Moon Bats that think the money you earn is better in the hands of the government than yourself, are you? That would be really dumb, wouldn't it?

I agree. It worked for Kennedy and Reagan and it will work again.

Let people keep more of their hard earned money. Lower the corporate tax rate and the economy will improve far sooner than it will right now.
How do lower corporate tax rates equate to a better economy? It didn't work for Bush
Bush didn't lower the corporate tax rates, he gave a tax credit to many working US citizens. You just ramble on with the liberal talking points don't you Bumblestilkin.
How did that work out for you, fruit loop? Now show us where lower tax rates create a better economy?
JFK's Lasting Economic Legacy: Lower Tax Rates

Congress finally approved the tax cuts in early 1964, three months after Kennedy's assassination. The following fiscal year, the federal budget deficit did indeed shrink. Stock investors loved it. Between 1962 and 1966, the Dow Jones industrial average nearly doubled.
The problem with liberals,(and there are many problems) even when shown PROOF, they ignore the FACTS, then go on the attack to disprove what was shown, without putting up anything to make their side of the argument. Like the sociopaths that they are.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

JFK was one of the Democrat's golden haired boys. However, he wanted to cut taxes just like the Republicans do nowadays. He would not be welcomed into the Party of Moon Bats. JFK would be ashamed of the extreme far Left Loony Tunes that the Democrat Party has become nowadays.

By the way, JFK was on the way to give a speech in Dallas suggesting even more tax cuts when he was whacked.

[QU
Now bubblebuttben, show us where higher tax rates create a better economy? Dumbass.

View attachment 123534

Isn't it simply amazing that these Moon Bats are so damn stupid that they think this country would be more prosperous with higher taxation? That boggles the mind, doesn't it? Then they wonder why we ridicule them so much for being dumbasses.

Of course in their convoluted greedy little minds they don't really think they should be the ones to be taxed. They think other people should be taxed but not them.

If Trump cuts all these taxes, then how is he gonna build the military, fix the infrastructure and build the wall?

Taxes are the revenue stream for the government. If you cut taxes, you cut the amount of money available to the government, which means you have to cut spending.

You can't build the military, the wall, and fix infrastructure for free you know.

Maybe Trump's plan is to get them to build all that stuff, and then stiff them when payment is due like he did with his other workers.

It is great and would save his presidency!

1. Tax rates:
12%, 25% & 35%

2. Corp Tax at 20%

3. Small business owner max tax at 25%

4. No tax on Foreign Profits for US based international corps

5. End of itemization and now just a standard deduction of $12k single and $24k married. Nearly doubles.

6. Child tax deduction increase

Katie Pavlich - Here Are The Details of President Trump's Tax Plan

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If Trump cuts all these taxes, then how is he gonna build the military, fix the infrastructure and build the wall?

Taxes are the revenue stream for the government. If you cut taxes, you cut the amount of money available to the government, which means you have to cut spending.

You can't build the military, the wall, and fix infrastructure for free you know.

Maybe Trump's plan is to get them to build all that stuff, and then stiff them when payment is due like he did with his other workers.

Ding ding ding we have a winner. The answer is cut spending! There are so many Gov agencies and jobs that are useless, counter productive and /or redundant, so cut them. As Reagan the best welfare program is a job.

Lastly, funny the only time liberals care about spending is the wall. Yet they would be 0.0001% of the budget.

This will help Americans tremendously. It boosts confidence and will create growth. Also it will be a simplified one form page that you'll fill out. Ladies and gentlemen, our glorious leader is looking out for the Americans citizens and he is delivering on his promises. I personally like that the Death Tax will be eliminated.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/trump-team-announces-tax-plan-massive-tax-cuts-businesses-lowers-tax-rate-individuals-repeals-death-tax/

I love how the RWnuts think the so-called death tax applies to them.

Trump's tax plan appears to increase the progressivity of the tax structure, if that's true then we get to have a laugh at all the flat tax conservatives who will praise Trump's plan.

More details would be useful.

While I think it will most likely add to debt, I hope it does in fact simplify taxes and eliminate expenditures.

Your kind must love deficits, the more the merrier
Your kind loves deficits, it the whole plan all along. It takes the Conservatives to bring the US back from the reckless spending you libfucks always end up doing.

The Cloward–Piven strategy is a political strategy outlined in 1966 by American sociologists and political activists Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven that called for overloading the U.S. public welfare system in order to precipitate a crisis that would lead to a replacement of the welfare system with a national system of "a guaranteed annual income and thus an end to poverty".
Cloward–Piven strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward–Piven_strategy

Are you yet another RWNJ who doesn't know President Obama cut the deficit by 2/3rds?

Bet you also don't know what it has been under Repubs.

Do RWNJs not have access to Google? Is that it?

[emoji780]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Obama run up the deficit the first year to over 1 trillion dollars then spent less than that each year after, cutting the deficit RATE by 1/2(how can you cut the rate when you still add 9 trillion dollars). I love how you libfucks can manipulate the wording to make your side sound better, but in reality your side sucks at everything. Then instead of manning up, you blame others for your fuckups.
I used the term "manning" because today in liberal la-la-land liberals have no clue how to man up, since liberals cant even identify which bathroom they are supposed to use.

Obama presidency to end with $20 trillion national debt
How much as the republican congress added to the debt over the past 6 years? 6-8 trillion would be a reasonable guess
damn you liberals just wont MAN up to how fucked up Obama was and his reckless spending? It was all Bush's fault even though the last 2 years was Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid. You liberals are a bunch of fucking hypocrites.

Congress owns the purse strings.

Bu
I agree. It worked for Kennedy and Reagan and it will work again.

Let people keep more of their hard earned money. Lower the corporate tax rate and the economy will improve far sooner than it will right now.
How do lower corporate tax rates equate to a better economy? It didn't work for Bush
Bush didn't lower the corporate tax rates, he gave a tax credit to many working US citizens. You just ramble on with the liberal talking points don't you Bumblestilkin.
How did that work out for you, fruit loop? Now show us where lower tax rates create a better economy?

Congress finally approved the tax cuts in early 1964, three months after Kennedy's assassination. The following fiscal year, the federal budget deficit did indeed shrink. Stock investors loved it. Between 1962 and 1966, the Dow Jones industrial average nearly doubled.
The problem with liberals,(and there are many problems) even when shown PROOF, they ignore the FACTS, then go on the attack to disprove what was shown, without putting up anything to make their side of the argument. Like the sociopaths that they are.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

JFK was one of the Democrat's golden haired boys. However, he wanted to cut taxes just like the Republicans do nowadays. He would not be welcomed into the Party of Moon Bats. JFK would be ashamed of the extreme far Left Loony Tunes that the Democrat Party has become nowadays.

By the way, JFK was on the way to give a speech in Dallas suggesting even more tax cuts when he was whacked.

Kennedy_zpsio3papty-S.jpg

Lastly, funny the only time liberals care about spending is the wall. Yet they would be 0.0001% of the budget.

That comes to one million dollars for the wall. I think Trump is asking for a thousand times that much, just to start.

That comes to one million dollars for the wall. I think Trump is asking for a thousand times that much, just to start.

Neither of you is even close. Obviously, neither of you took elementary school arithmetic.

The 2016 budget is $4 TRILLION and someone said the cost of the wall would be 0.0001% of that budget.

The short way to convert from a percentage to a decimal is by removing the percentage sign and moving the decimal point 2 places to the left.

$4,000,000,000,000.00 x 0.0001% = $4,000,000,000,000,00 x 0.000001 = $4,000,000.00

That comes to $4 MILLION, not $1 MILLION, not $24 BILLION.

$24,000,000,000.00 comes to .006 (decimal) and 00.6% (percentage)

Did either of you know that there is a difference between a decimal and percentage?

This will help Americans tremendously. It boosts confidence and will create growth. Also it will be a simplified one form page that you'll fill out. Ladies and gentlemen, our glorious leader is looking out for the Americans citizens and he is delivering on his promises. I personally like that the Death Tax will be eliminated.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/trump-team-announces-tax-plan-massive-tax-cuts-businesses-lowers-tax-rate-individuals-repeals-death-tax/
How many trillions are added to the deficit, sweetie?

In the immortal words of Hillary, "What does it matter"?

You have the GOP wanting to give tax cuts on one side and the DNC wanting to give everyone free everything.

Neither side gives a damn about debt. To them, it's all just monopoly money.

Americans that care have no representation.

So here we are once again, rehashing the same old shit about tax breaks, how the rich get richer and the poor get poor, yet under 8 years of Obama who taxed the middle class and the poor, and gave the rich a tax break, the rich bot uber richer and the poor got even poorer. Shame you libfucks are too stupid to know that.

So here we are once again, rehashing the same old shit about tax breaks, how the rich get richer and the poor get poor, yet under 8 years of Obama who taxed the middle class and the poor, and gave the rich a tax break, the rich bot uber richer and the poor got even poorer. Shame you libfucks are too stupid to know that.

You do have an interesting point, inequality has grown the last 8 years.

So lets break down this Tax Plan and see who the winners and losers are.
Business tax plan reducing the tax rate from 35% to 20% making it more competitive with other countries and bring jobs back to America. Winner for everyone except the liberals.
No more mortgage deduction where people who pay BANKS 10s of thousands of dollars so at the end of the year those people receive about $3,000 back that they had paid in. Winner is the poor since they don't have to pay into taxes or have a mortgage. Losers are those that own money on their houses.
Personal deductions from $6,000 to $12,000 and married from $12,000 to $24,000. This means that for everyone one person the first $12,000 is tax free. So if you pay 30% in taxes you will not have to pay $3600 or if married $7,200 that you get to keep. Winners are the working class and rich, because they get to keep more of their money. Losers are liberals who hate everything about lowering taxes and EIC recipients(Poor people) because they don't work, but still get that deduction.
Death Tax is finally going away so those that earn extra money for their kids to inherit can then pass on the family business or farm without the family losing those because of the 50% tax. Winners everyone with assets that can be passed on to their children. Losers are liberals(for they hate the rich) and poor, since poor people don't hate assets to pass on.

So here is my opinion on what can equalize the tax breaks for everyone.. Instead of being a victim of liberalism and be a poverty welfare bitch, get off your ass and get a fucking job. Create your OWN wealth, use those God given gifts that each one of US has, and find that American Dream. Otherwise, continue to be a worthless fuck, stay that victim(gender, race, religion, yada, yada, yada) and stay being a welfare queen.

Victim of liberalism....

I love how the RWnuts think the so-called death tax applies to them.

The death tax applied to $15 mil and above. I won't inherit that much so it doesn't affect me. But I care more about fairness. This wealth has been tax 10 times over. It should not get taxed when you pass it down.

Forum List

Back