Trump reverses stance on TikTok - where are USMB critics?

It’s not clear why Trump appeared to reconsider his position on banning TikTok.
My guess is because he sees Facebook as a direct competitor to his social media platform. So if banning Tik Tok, a national security threat, helps his competitor he'd rather have the security threat remain untouched. Because..........it's all about Don.

My guess is because he sees Facebook as a direct competitor to his social media platform. So if banning Tik Tok, a national security threat, helps his competitor he'd rather have the security threat remain untouched. Because..........it's all about Don.
^^^ Commie talk.

In today's world there are a lot of young women who would not mind being June Cleaver in a marriage who will never get that chance. Modern agendas have destroyed or damaged a lot of things. Our nation lives with constant aggravation when it does not have to be this bad.
The Inscrutable Occidental

The Harvard HeirHead Hierarchy is the destroyer, not some people on the other side of the world who are incapable of understanding us and knowing what to do about the data they get. Heiristocratic vultures have been feeding on us carrion for 300 years, so they've been very successful in debasing the American character in our time.

That, and Zuckerberg spent hundreds of millions of dollars to help rig the election.

Tic tok is a Chinese information gathering site, and should be banned from the US…I disagree with Trump‘s supposed new stance, IF it’s true. Congress needs to act about them.
IF it's true?
4i6Ckte.gif

Trump posted it on Trump's social media site.

I am arguing with libs who want to save it in America
Stop being a moron, if at all possible. I'm one of the most liberal posters on this site and I don't use Tik-Tok, and think it's a dangerous platform for a host of reasons.

Well. Well. Guess who likes some CCP money? Yep, Trump. So we had 2 or 3 threads on here about Biden and TikTok but I didn’t see the right get all juiced up on this. Biden just has an operative using it. Trump is an advocate for the CCP app. Holy shit.

It’s not clear why Trump appeared to reconsider his position on banning TikTok. Some commentators noted he recently hosted GOP megadonor Jeff Yass, who is a billionaire investor in ByteDance, at his Mar-a-Lago club and sought his support in the presidential race.

Former President Donald Trump raised concerns over efforts to ban the social media app TikTok this week, appearing to walk back the position he held in 2020, when he threatened to ban the app himself.

“If you get rid of TikTok, Facebook and Zuckerschmuck will double their business,” the presumptive 2024 GOP presidential nominee wrote on his social media platform on Thursday, referring to Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg.

Trump said he didn’t want Facebook to “d[o] better,” calling the company “a true Enemy of the People.”
Politically oriented bans are contagious, next it would be ALL the social media giants in general then our MB's/public forum sites would get banned, even our very own USMB. I have no use for the People Control(PC) mega social media sites as I found USMB has every feature I need, to include a bevy of forums, quality rank & file members & EXCELLENT free speech based Moderators. Despite only garnering 1.5 stars out of a possible 5 stars for complaint resolutions, our USMB has been highly complimented by complaintsboard.com for our "active community" & also our "dedicated moderators". Again, politically oriented bans will inevitably lead to ever more bans from the power & control narcissistic fueled profe$$ional politician$, regardless of who proposes the ban. Check out the "USMessageBoard Customers Reviews Overview" below @ the bottom of page #1.

No

I dont have a TicToc account

As I said, based on what libs find interesting and repost elsewhere TicToc is for the lowest IQ people on the internet
No, that would be a maga rally.

Stop being a moron, if at all possible. I'm one of the most liberal posters on this site and I don't use Tik-Tok, and think it's a dangerous platform for a host of reasons.
It never fails

When the going gets tough every lib becomes an exception to the rule

That's what I wonder and that's all I hear. Damn, whether it's dems or repugs the government is telling me how to live my life. I'm sick of the govt of Florida and the U.S. knowing what's best for me. Fuck all of them.
Believe it or not Debbie, I actually agree with the sentiment here....And that is what the founders were trying to instill in the newly formed country of the USA.

Which makes it perplexing why a good many in our country bristle at the phraseology, but when it comes to action, then "Don't take my Tic Toc away".... They're hooked on the Dopamine release they experience...Regardless of what the Chinese are gathering on these citizens, can it be for good? They're an enemy of the United States, and it is troubling that many seem to see no problem....

IF it's true?
4i6Ckte.gif

Trump posted it on Trump's social media site.
We can never just take a dem's word for anything without the full context of what you're talking about...Many of you have proven that you're untrustworthy on many levels.

Forum List

Back