Trump revokes Washington Post press credentials

Trump revokes Post press credentials, calling the paper ‘dishonest’ and ‘phony’

This is the very definition of fascism. The Washington Post? This isn't Media Matters or ThinkProgress, people. This is a major newspaper that has been a luminary among the media for 100 years.

What does it take for the TrumpHumpers to recognize that what's happening here is extremely dangerous?

The Washington Post and the New York Times are nothing more than Fake NEws sites that regurgitate Establishment lies in service to the Global Corporate Elties.

They arent worth pissing on.
Look, shithead, when you get a job and contribute to this nation, tell me your opinion. Until then, I see you as no different from the inner city dwellers that are dependent on welfare.

A free press is part of the foundations of this nation. Any attempt to make it less free must be met with the strongest opposition.

What next, Irish? Burning of books that espouse a view at odds with the orange clown? Like the Bible.

You leftists are the ones currently trying to ban books. Perhaps you should get up to speed before I demolish you

Banning 'To Kill a Mockingbird'? Virginia school pulls books after parent's complaint

We won't even go into the classics such as Huck Finn, Call Of The Wild, Catcher In The Rye, etc

So you'll have to excuse me while I laugh at your sudden concern about rights and such

This is the very definition of fascism. The Washington Post? This isn't Media Matters or ThinkProgress, people. This is a major newspaper that has been a luminary among the media for 100 years.

What does it take for the TrumpHumpers to recognize that what's happening here is extremely dangerous?

OK, lets all have a moment of enlightenment------->

As soon as you people admit that what Obama did was wrong with his massive amounts of EOs to change/ignore laws instead of doing it with congress, we will say that him kicking that rag out was not nice.......he should have added CNN and Buzzfeed too for fairness purposes!

What do you say?!

I'm amazed that these so-called "constitution-lovers" here from the right wing find nothing wrong with a president willfully silencing the press.

What First Amendment, right?

This is way to hilarious you admitted media matters and think progressive was trash and fake news

f4890e562ad79657f390e1313bb81951.jpg

good let that serve as a lesson

So let the civil war begin.

You will lose. You don't have the numbers.

We have all the weapons.........

Revoke them all, don't care. get the sleaze out of our WH.

I'll watch soybeans and pork bellies to figure out if things are going OK.

Look, shithead, when you get a job and contribute to this nation, tell me your opinion. Until then, I see you as no different from the inner city dwellers that are dependent on welfare.
A free press is part of the foundations of this nation. Any attempt to make it less free must be met with the strongest opposition.
No one is limiting the Washington Composts free speech, liar.

OK, lets all have a moment of enlightenment------->

As soon as you people admit that what Obama did was wrong with his massive amounts of EOs to change/ignore laws instead of doing it with congress, we will say that him kicking that rag out was not nice.......he should have added CNN and Buzzfeed too for fairness purposes!

What do you say?!

Uh, you first. Barack had fewer EOs per year in office than GW Bush, Bush the First, Reagan, Nixon, Ford, Eisenhower and Hoover.

List of United States federal executive orders - Wikipedia

We have all the weapons.........

You should be stripped of your right to call yourself American. You are worse than horse excrement. Fuck you.

The chickens coming home to roost

No, seriously. When a dictator begins silencing the media, that's how the shit hits the fan.

You're on board because it's your "team", and also because you're a stupid bitch.

But what if this were a Democratic president, kicking Fox out of the press corps? And hell, I'm giving you a generous comparison, as Fox News is nowhere NEAR as well respected as WaPo.
The Washington Post has been banned from writing their paper?
No, just banned from participating in the Presidential news conferences. However, to an investigative journalist that is an excellent challenge. I suspect that there will be a bunch of journalists looking hard at the connections in the orange clowns businesses, and his personal antics in other nations. Especially those that might be recorded.

Forum List

Back