Trump revokes Washington Post press credentials

According to the shown above, you were not.

Did I say that my position changed with that post? No I said I was very against using that comparison... but that changed with the more things does that Hitler did.

No hon, your position hasn't changed, you just needed an excuse to spit it out.

No hon, it has... I'm sorry you don't get to speak for me.

I don't want and I don't need to speak for you, your quotes are self evident.

No, you're making assumptions. Assumptions you can't back. Did I say that I had changed my position before THAT quote? No... I did not. End of story. Go troll someone else, HON.

Who's talking about your changed position? That's natural for you. I was talking about your phrase that you don't like to use comparison in between the two, but you use it often.

You know, I also changed my position. You are no longer beneath my contempt.

Did I say that my position changed with that post? No I said I was very against using that comparison... but that changed with the more things does that Hitler did.

No, you're making assumptions. Assumptions you can't back. Did I say that I had changed my position before THAT quote? No... I did not. End of story. Go troll someone else, HON.

Who's talking about your changed position? That's natural for you. I was talking about your phrase that you don't like to use comparison in between the two, but you use it often.

You found three times since I've been a member on this board out of over 7,000 posts and you call that "often?"

You found three times since I've been a member on this board out of over 7,000 posts and you call that "often?"

No hon, pay attention to details. I only listed first three shown in search, and it wasn't hard to notice that comparison you "don't like to use" you actually use pretty often. It's like me saying that I don't like to call you stupid, but your posts simply begging me to do so, and I am starting to like it.

Uh, you first. Barack had fewer EOs per year in office than GW Bush, Bush the First, Reagan, Nixon, Ford, Eisenhower and Hoover.
There is a big difference. Reagan's and Bush's XOs were written to ensure federal law was enforced. Obama's XOs were written to make laws and bypass congress.

Trump's advisers vetted more than 200 potential executive orders for him to consider signing on healthcare, climate policy, immigration, energy and numerous other issues, but it was not clear how many orders he would initially approve, according to a member of the Trump transition team who was not authorized to talk to the press.

Our War on Drugs can also be ended by executive order. Was it among those social plans vetted?

Forum List

Back