Trump revokes Washington Post press credentials

California has the most vets, dumbass. You think they're ALL conservative?
And the vast majority of those vets are not libtards like you, as demonstrated by their willingness to serve our country instead of burning our flag like you stupid apes.
Dumb ass, I have burned our flag many times.

Everything a Scout Should Know About U.S. Flag Retirement

Did you know the Boy Scouts of America is one of the very few organizations that have an official code for flag retirement? Respect for our nation’s symbols are an integral part of being a reverent, responsible Scout; thus we have specific rules for the appropriate retirement of the United States flag. In fact, conducting a flag retirement ceremony is a very meaningful opportunity for Scouts and Scouters to reflect on the meaning of the flag as a great symbol of freedom.

The BSA Handbook states: “A national flag that is worn beyond repair may be burned in a fire. The ceremony should be conducted with dignity and respect and the flag burned completely to ashes.”

Furthermore the comprehensive Scouting book, “Your Flag: Everything You Want to Know About the Flag of the United States of America” explains, “When the national flag is worn beyond repair, burn it throughly and completely on a modest, but blazing, fire. This should be done in a simple manner with dignity and respect. Be sure the flag is reduced to ashes unrecognizable as a former flag.” Title 4 of the U.S. Flag Code also explains the same method as proper protocol.

Ultimately, it’s important to remember that the United States flag is more than just a banner of red, white and blue. The Boy Scout Handbook explains, “As the symbol of America, it stands for the past, present, and future of our country. It represents our people, our land, and our many ways of life.”
A Twofer from dufus.
Brings up the Boy Scouts that the left attacks and then says the flag burnings by the retarded left have been respectful.

Trump revokes Post press credentials, calling the paper ‘dishonest’ and ‘phony’

This is the very definition of fascism. The Washington Post? This isn't Media Matters or ThinkProgress, people. This is a major newspaper that has been a luminary among the media for 100 years.

What does it take for the TrumpHumpers to recognize that what's happening here is extremely dangerous?

good let that serve as a lesson

So let the civil war begin.

You will lose. You don't have the numbers.
We have all the weapons.........
And know how to use them.

Poor snowflakes. They think they are legion because they live in cities where they are surrounded by like-mindless-minded snowflakes.

The world is big, and you occupy a tiny portion of it. I think we should just stick walls around your warrens and cut off your food supply.
LOL Raised in very rural Eastern Oregon, and have used guns for over 60 years. Same for many others from that area. And, if push comes to shove, they will side with the Constitution, just as they did when the Nazis threatened to move into that area.

You are a total moron.

The losers in Dimocrat cities wont stand a chance against hard core veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan.

Except for San Fagcisco and Lost Angeles, California is Reagan Red.
And stoned to the gills. LOL

Interesting how just a few months ago, the left was all about, "No right(s) is absolute!" to whining about a single news outlet being barred from the White House correspondence pool as, "An all-out attack on rights!"

Even though no right has been revoked.
Obama can spy on the Associated Press and the leftards never even uttered a peep.

This is the very definition of fascism. The Washington Post? This isn't Media Matters or ThinkProgress, people. This is a major newspaper that has been a luminary among the media for 100 years.

What does it take for the TrumpHumpers to recognize that what's happening here is extremely dangerous?

The Washington Post and the New York Times are nothing more than Fake News sites that regurgitate Establishment lies in service to the Global Corporate Elites.

They arent worth pissing on.

Fake news websites (also referred to as hoax news[3][4]) deliberately publish hoaxes, propaganda, and disinformation — using social media to drive web traffic and amplify their effect.[5][6][7] Unlike news satire, fake news websites seek to mislead, rather than entertain, readers for financial, political, or other gain.[8][6] Such sites have promoted political falsehoods in Germany,[9][10] Indonesia and the Philippines,[11] Sweden,[12][13] Myanmar,[14] and the United States.[15][16][17] Many sites originate, or are promoted, from Russia,[5][15][18] Macedonia,[19][20] Romania,[21] and the U.S.[22][23]
Fake news website - Wikipedia

Now based on this description of "Fake News", please prove that the Washington Post, New York Times or CNN are "fakes news".
Trumpsters seem to think any news site that does not goose-step to Trumpster ideology are "fake news" purveyors.
Here's a partial list of other purported "fake news" resources. NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, NPR.
I want to see Trumpsters prove that these resources are "faker news".
Come on, Trumpsters, prove your point!

Obama did the same thing. Were you upset then?

Flashback: When Candidate Obama Booted 3 Papers From His Campaign Plane, Nobody Cared
A campaign airplane is not a news conference.

So they can get the new like the rest of us and then write whatever they want.

And the vast majority of those vets are not libtards like you, as demonstrated by their willingness to serve our country instead of burning our flag like you stupid apes.

Did you know the Boy Scouts of America is one of the very few organizations that have an official code for flag retirement? Respect for our nation’s symbols are an integral part of being a reverent, responsible Scout; thus we have specific rules for the appropriate retirement of the United States flag. In fact, conducting a flag retirement ceremony is a very meaningful opportunity for Scouts and Scouters to reflect on the meaning of the flag as a great symbol of freedom.

The BSA Handbook states: “A national flag that is worn beyond repair may be burned in a fire. The ceremony should be conducted with dignity and respect and the flag burned completely to ashes.”

Furthermore the comprehensive Scouting book, “Your Flag: Everything You Want to Know About the Flag of the United States of America” explains, “When the national flag is worn beyond repair, burn it throughly and completely on a modest, but blazing, fire. This should be done in a simple manner with dignity and respect. Be sure the flag is reduced to ashes unrecognizable as a former flag.” Title 4 of the U.S. Flag Code also explains the same method as proper protocol.

Ultimately, it’s important to remember that the United States flag is more than just a banner of red, white and blue. The Boy Scout Handbook explains, “As the symbol of America, it stands for the past, present, and future of our country. It represents our people, our land, and our many ways of life.”

I was an Eagle Scout and in Awanas..

But you did it out of respect..

Not like this..

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm amazed that these so-called "constitution-lovers" here from the right wing find nothing wrong with a president willfully silencing the press.

What First Amendment, right?
How are they silenced? You do realize not everyone gets a WH press pass
Why certainly. It is traditional for the major papers to get the passes. Now, we will see the orange clown grant those passes to Breibart and the National Enquirer. LOL. After all, that is his level of intellect.

The Washington Post and the New York Times are nothing more than Fake News sites that regurgitate Establishment lies in service to the Global Corporate Elites.

Fake news websites (also referred to as hoax news[3][4]) deliberately publish hoaxes, propaganda, and disinformation — using social media to drive web traffic and amplify their effect.[5][6][7] Unlike news satire, fake news websites seek to mislead, rather than entertain, readers for financial, political, or other gain.[8][6] Such sites have promoted political falsehoods in Germany,[9][10] Indonesia and the Philippines,[11] Sweden,[12][13] Myanmar,[14] and the United States.[15][16][17] Many sites originate, or are promoted, from Russia,[5][15][18] Macedonia,[19][20] Romania,[21] and the U.S.[22][23]

Now based on this description of "Fake News", please prove that the Washington Post, New York Times or CNN are "fakes news".
Trumpsters seem to think any news site that does not goose-step to Trumpster ideology are "fake news" purveyors.
Here's a partial list of other purported "fake news" resources. NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, NPR.
On January 16, 2017, CNN broadcast a story by Manu Raju, titled “First on CNN: Trump’s Cabinet pick invested in company, then introduced a bill to help it”, which omitted facts and drew conclusions in an effort to attack President-Elect Donald Trump’s designee for Secretary of Health and Human Services, Dr. Tom Price.

The facts were available to CNN through House Financial Disclosure Filings. Dr. Price’s position on the Comprehensive Joint Replacement demonstration, which date back to fall 2015, is also a matter of public record.

The facts are:

• Dr. Tom Price has a diversified portfolio with Morgan Stanley in a broker-directed account. The portfolio includes both health care and non-health care related stocks.
• Dr. Price’s Morgan Stanley financial advisor designed his portfolio and directed all trades in the account. Pursuant to the arrangement with Morgan Stanley, the financial advisor, and not Dr. Price, has the discretion to decide which securities to buy and sell in his account.
• Dr. Price’s financial advisor periodically rebalances his portfolio to ensure proper diversification. On March 17, 2016, Morgan Stanley undertook a comprehensive rebalancing of Dr. Price’s portfolio. In the course of that rebalancing, the advisor purchased 26 shares of Zimmer Biomet, worth $2,697.74, on behalf of Dr. Price.
• Dr. Price learned of the purchase of Zimmer Biomet on April 4, 2016, when his financial advisor sent him a list of trades to be disclosed on his House Periodic Transaction Report (PTR).
• Dr. Price submitted the PTR reflecting the March trades on April 15, 2016.
• Dr. Price began work on his legislative effort to delay the comprehensive joint replacement demonstration project in 2015 in order to preserve treatment options for patients. He sent a Dear Colleague letter regarding this effort on September 21, 2015.

The Presidential Transition Team requests that CNN retract this blatantly false story.

Look, lazy asshole, this old man volunteered, not drafted, at the beginning of the Cuban Crisis. On base and in uniform when we stopped those Soviet ships off of Cuba. I know many vets that are liberal, and many that are conservative that will resist any attempt to limit freedom of the press. Now as for the "Conservatives" that are busy lining up to kiss Putin's ass, and that of the orange clown that is his puppet, they welcome limitations on the press. We can see that clearly on this thread. Obviously they care nothing for the Constitution of the United States of America.

Hey, freedom of the press does NOT MEAN, freedom to lie, or exaggerate. In newspapers, there was always a section called "opinion pieces." Today, many media outlets have taken those OPINION PIECES and turned them into supposedly fact based, headlines.

The media and the left SCREWED themselves. I know you don't like the WikiLeaks leaks, but tell us--------->how many reporters were busted for helping Trump, or ANY Republican for that matter? Can you name 2? How about 1?

And of those caught NOT being unbiased to either side, how many got FIRED to even attempt to show some credibility?

Listen--------> If everytime you let me into your house I LIE about what is going on or what was said, are you going to want to let me back in?!?!?! The news is SUPPOSED to be unbiased, and it isn't! And it isn't not because they report facts that goes against our way of thinking, but because they LIE, ignore, and actually allow the left to edit some of their freakin copy before we......the pleebs.....get to read their phony words of wisdom.

Give us back fair, and we are in. Keep giving us this phony nonsense, (where is the investigative reporting?) and if I have to read an opinion piece, I might as well read one that agrees with me!

I'm amazed that these so-called "constitution-lovers" here from the right wing find nothing wrong with a president willfully silencing the press.

Why certainly. It is traditional for the major papers to get the passes. Now, we will see the orange clown grant those passes to Breibart and the National Enquirer. LOL. After all, that is his level of intellect.
National Enquirer has a better track record of investigative journalism than they do.

Not like this..

maxresdefault.jpg
Yes, that is extremely disrespectful, and protected as a Constitutional right. Extremely stupid, as it alienates others who might otherwise be willing to listen to their complaints.

Look, lazy asshole, this old man volunteered, not drafted, at the beginning of the Cuban Crisis. On base and in uniform when we stopped those Soviet ships off of Cuba. I know many vets that are liberal, and many that are conservative that will resist any attempt to limit freedom of the press. Now as for the "Conservatives" that are busy lining up to kiss Putin's ass, and that of the orange clown that is his puppet, they welcome limitations on the press. We can see that clearly on this thread. Obviously they care nothing for the Constitution of the United States of America.

Hey, freedom of the press does NOT MEAN, freedom to lie, or exaggerate. In newspapers, there was always a section called "opinion pieces." Today, many media outlets have taken those OPINION PIECES and turned them into supposedly fact based, headlines.

The media and the left SCREWED themselves. I know you don't like the WikiLeaks leaks, but tell us--------->how many reporters were busted for helping Trump, or ANY Republican for that matter? Can you name 2? How about 1?

And of those caught NOT being unbiased to either side, how many got FIRED to even attempt to show some credibility?

Listen--------> If everytime you let me into your house I LIE about what is going on or what was said, are you going to want to let me back in?!?!?! The news is SUPPOSED to be unbiased, and it isn't! And it isn't not because they report facts that goes against our way of thinking, but because they LIE, ignore, and actually allow the left to edit some of their freakin copy before we......the pleebs.....get to read their phony words of wisdom.

Give us back fair, and we are in. Keep giving us this phony nonsense, (where is the investigative reporting?) and if I have to read an opinion piece, I might as well read one that agrees with me!
You mean like Briebart and the National Enquirer.

Not like this..

maxresdefault.jpg
Yes, that is extremely disrespectful, and protected as a Constitutional right. Extremely stupid, as it alienates others who might otherwise be willing to listen to their complaints.
The left elected Trump, and you obviously have not learned any lesson.
By tomorrow night you will have granted Trump a few million more supporters with your actions.

National Enquirer has a better track record of investigative journalism than they do.
Damn, that is like saying that you have an understanding of science. Both laughable claims.

Poor snowflakes. They think they are legion because they live in cities where they are surrounded by like-mindless-minded snowflakes.

The world is big, and you occupy a tiny portion of it. I think we should just stick walls around your warrens and cut off your food supply.
LOL Raised in very rural Eastern Oregon, and have used guns for over 60 years. Same for many others from that area. And, if push comes to shove, they will side with the Constitution, just as they did when the Nazis threatened to move into that area.

Say what?

Nazi's moving into Oregon? Did you even study a map how the hell did Nazi's ever threaten Oregon?

While I'll agree that Trump has the propensity to label any news organization that doesn't agree with him as "fake news", what I find remarkable is that those news organizations you list, have often withheld or timed the release of information acquired (sometimes legitimately, others not so much) to affect the outcome of an election. They have released information in questionable ways that work to subvert the attention of the American people. Sometimes to deflect from the news that reflects poorly upon their chosen candidate, sometimes to kill the momentum of the candidate they dislike.

Yet there is no investigation into this electioneering and interference in the democratic process.

So, we need more than an agenda driven definition of "fake news."

SHOCK: WikiLeaks Exposes MORE Collusion Between CNN and the DNC

'Fake News' And How The Washington Post Rewrote Its Story On Russian Hacking Of The Power Grid

"I am no fan of President Obama, but to show you how dishonest the phony Washington Post is, they wrote, ‘Donald Trump suggests President Obama was involved with Orlando shooting’ as their headline. Sad!”

"Trump was referring to an article that posted online Monday morning that was headlined, “Donald Trump seems to connect President Obama to Orlando shooting.” The article was the most-read on The Post’s website at the time. Its original headline, which Trump accurately cited in his Facebook post, was changed about 90 minutes later. "

Russians and Flies — Two Absurd Stories

The chickens coming home to roost

No, seriously. When a dictator begins silencing the media, that's how the shit hits the fan.

You're on board because it's your "team", and also because you're a stupid bitch.

But what if this were a Democratic president, kicking Fox out of the press corps? And hell, I'm giving you a generous comparison, as Fox News is nowhere NEAR as well respected as WaPo.

They aren't media. They are the propagandists of democrat terrorists.
Fuck, go take some ducks hostage, Kosher. You are just silly.

Fuck off commie pig. You losers are going down, one way or another. Oregonians loathe you. You're commie transplants that came to us in the 70s and you are despised, and when the federal government starts handing out pink slips and we go back to work, you'll crawl back into your holes. If you don't go to prison or get gunned down while you're sneaking around, trying to creep people out.

Forum List

Back