Trump right again... We destroyed our economy for virtually nothing...

I took the vaccine and my doctor, knowing me and my autoimmune disorder told me that the vaccine could compromise my immune system, but hey you doctor that doesn't know me from anyone else would know better, right? So from here out I will take my doctors advice and I don't give two shits what your doctor said, sounds like you are just to political assholes who follow politics and not science. I consider you and your doctor political nut jobs.
Ha ha. Is he a “ which” doctor ? If you’re immune system is compromised, that’s more of a reason to get a booster.

If the vax and masks work, how would you get "contaminated"?
I guess you’re a non reader. Tell me that question is a joke. I was always sure that conservatives live in a world of black and white, but that’s ridiculous. You have my permission to go to the John’s Hopkins website and ask that question.

I guess you’re a non reader. Tell me that question is a joke. I was always sure that conservatives live in a world of black and white, but that’s ridiculous. You have my permission to go to the John’s Hopkins website and ask that question.
So you have no answer.

Got it.

Excellent reason to contaminate others, not.
It does not matter if you are vaxxed or boosted. You can still spread and catch Covid. The vaccine destroys your chance at natural immunity. They do not want people to know that, but they do.

So you have no answer.

Got it.
I have an answer. Post it to John’s Hopkins. Any question about covid and life and death should be directed to most qualified sources. You’re funny. I bet you listen to Tucker Carlson. I know the answers. This is how you help idiots. You ask them to do the research.

I have an answer. Post it to John’s Hopkins. Any question about covid and life and death should be directed to most qualified sources. You’re funny. I bet you listen to Tucker Carlson. I know the answers. This is how you help idiots. You ask them to do the research.
So you have no answer.

Got it.

It does not matter if you are vaxxed or boosted. You can still spread and catch Covid. The vaccine destroys your chance at natural immunity. They do not want people to know that, but they do.
I suppose you don’t eat right and exercise because it is only 90% effective in helping to extend your life. Great logic. Sounds like a response from an 8 year old.

I suppose you don’t eat right and exercise because it is only 90% effective in helping to extend your life. Great logic. Sounds like a response from an 8 year old.
This is not about me you fucking moron. It is about the lies they are pushing about the vaccine.

This is not about me you fucking moron. It is about the lies they are pushing about the vaccine.
The only one pushing lies is fix news. You’re the idiot. You can‘t post one fking lie “ they” made. Go for it. Instead of making up shit, prove it.

Trump was right. Drama queens/Democrats ruined our economy for nothing
The economy grew 5% under Biden, highest since the 1980s. Trump left with 6.3% while it’s 4% unemployment now under Biden. You believe Trump the same guy who says he’s 6 foot 3 inches tall and claims to be the second coming of God. You have a big problem.

Ha ha. Is he a “ which” doctor ? If you’re immune system is compromised, that’s more of a reason to get a booster.
How many doctorates do you hold in the field of medicine? I'll follow the advice of a professional instead of some board know-it-all. Thanks for nothing.

How many doctorates do you hold in the field of medicine? I'll follow the advice of a professional instead of some board know-it-all. Thanks for nothing.
I’m a heart surgeon during the week and fly F15s for the guard on weekends. In my spare time I’m a nuclear engineer. So really, I don’t believe an effin thing you say on a forum.

So his advice is…..not to get a booster shot ? Must be Dr Hannity.

Forum List

Back