Trump right again... We destroyed our economy for virtually nothing...

After shutting down the economy and then infusing almost 4 trillion into the economy we better be at 5% and should really should be around 10%.
How does shutting down the economy result in GDP growth?

You’re not a doctor dummy. When the doctor gives you a drug, you take it. You don’t research it. You don’t get a second opinion. And if you do it’s not Joe rogan.

This is just proof you republicans have politicized everything. It’s sad.
Hell no! A doctor prescribes me pills, I question and do research. I look for other ideas other than medical prescription. They can cause side effects that can make your situation worse. It’s my body, my health, and my decision what goes into my body. My doctor agrees with me on my approach. I can’t people there are people out there that don’t question their doctor.

Hell no! A doctor prescribes me pills, I question and do research. I look for other ideas other than medical prescription. They can cause side effects that can make your situation worse. It’s my body, my health, and my decision what goes into my body. My doctor agrees with me on my approach. I can’t people there are people out there that don’t question their doctor.
Great.

Tune in to Joe Rogan and Darwin yourself.

It's all good

Great.

It's all good

Poor little Lesh, so full of hate and lies and venom, does not know a fact when it stares her in the face

Sorry Lying Lesh but the first post is correct:

QUOTE Missourian

When the left and the media were demanding lockdowns,. and President Trump and many Republican governor's were being pummeled in articles and TV news for not embracing lockdowns and keeping their state's open... science has proven they were right...

And here are the receipts ... March 2020...

Thank God my Governor had a backbone and held out as long as possible under the assault from democrats especially in the media.

"Some states are still refusing to order lockdowns Missouri Gov. Mike Parson said he will not issue a statewide shutdown, insisting it is down to 'individual responsibility' Medical experts sent him..."

And Kudos to South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem for standing up to relentless pressure and never shutting down...

Honorable mentions for other states that did their best to defy the democrats demands to destroy their states economies...

How does shutting down the economy result in GDP growth?
It doesn’t it creates artificial growth. In 2020 our company lost 90% of its business, in 2021 our revenue increased fourfold but not up to pre-Covid numbers, so we show great growth in 2021 but in The end revenues are still down from 2019.

The economy shrank in 2020 and so compared to pre-Covid were are growing but we are certainly not back to a pre-covid economy.

I questioned the high blood pressure and cholesterol medicines. I said, "why doesn't he just tell me to eat better?" Then one day I had to go to the ER and they said my cholesterol and blood pressure were off the charts. I was a ticking time bomb.

Did I do research on the certain brand they perscribed me? No. Should I have? Sure.

No one goes and gets a second opinion.

Anyways, I know the "do your own research" on covid is bullshit. You either trust the scientists and government or you don't. Joe Rogan or Fauci.

Great.

It's all good
I don’t listen to Rogan, he isn’t a health professional, I don’t care who he is. My doctor and I want what is best for me, that is why I discuss my health with him and not an dense imbecile like yourself.

I questioned the high blood pressure and cholesterol medicines. I said, "why doesn't he just tell me to eat better?" Then one day I had to go to the ER and they said my cholesterol and blood pressure were off the charts. I was a ticking time bomb.

Did I do research on the certain brand they perscribed me? No. Should I have? Sure.

Anyways, I know the "do your own research" on covid is bullshit. You either trust the scientists and government or you don't. Joe Rogan or Fauci.
Fauci.

Rediculous. The vast majority of hospitalizations and fatalities are among unvaccinated people. Get a life outside of fix news stop promoting stupidity....
Yeah get on your knees and praise FauChi with the worst stats on planet earth.

Kinda like hiring a coach who has been a loser all his lifem No thanks . Go get your daily smoicg from him

Rogan, Fauci, I don’t trust either. I trust my doctor, yet I get second opinions. I didn’t tell you to not listen to your doctor, I said question your doctor. Ask him why changing your diet won’t help. I’m not just talking about Covid, I’m talking health in general. Btw, I had my Covid shots, went to my doctor and he advised me not to get boosters as it could impair my immune system.

This was a plannedemic. They took us down on purpose. You dont shut down for a high survival rate virus. The economic damage has been extreme for NOTHING

Rogan, Fauci, I don’t trust either. I trust my doctor, yet I get second opinions. I didn’t tell you to not listen to your doctor, I said question your doctor. Ask him why changing your diet won’t help. I’m not just talking about Covid, I’m talking health in general. Btw, I had my Covid shots, went to my doctor and he advised me not to get boosters as it could impair my immune system.
I've talked to my doctor and HE says your doctor is a quack

Forum List

Back