Trump Rips Fox News: "They Forgot the People Who Got Them There"

I guess his cult following will have to rely on Trump himself to tell them...anything. I suppose that’s what he and his followers wanted all along. It makes life simple. Now that Fox is the new “fake news”, his base will just pretend it always has been fake despite watching it religiously up until this point. The mental and emotional gymnastics of justifying Trump support must be exhausting.

Trump Rages At Fox News, Says It's Now Worse Than 'Fake News CNN'
A lot of Trump supporter are informed so informed we have no need of your fox news or any other corporately own media source.
And what are you informed from?
I actually get my information from the source I listen to what a politician says. Not what an unnamed sources say.
Says from what? Where are you hearing these politicians speaking in full context?
Cspan, I am a member of a national phone tree communication network my information comes from actual people within my network.

I guess his cult following will have to rely on Trump himself to tell them...anything. I suppose that’s what he and his followers wanted all along. It makes life simple. Now that Fox is the new “fake news”, his base will just pretend it always has been fake despite watching it religiously up until this point. The mental and emotional gymnastics of justifying Trump support must be exhausting.

He's absolutely right about the weekend anchors at Fox. BTW Billy what's up with all this projection that we are cult followers. Who was your cult leader: Obama?
Ive criticized Obama many times on this forum. You can’t seem to say anything negative about Trump’s policies. So what news will you watch from now on?

Every post from Billy late at night:

OMGTRUMPISDOINGTHINGSANDHISCULTSIDOINGTHINGSOMG

Dude I can't feed into this
Well it is what is relevant, Sue unlike Hillary who is completely irrelevant. For some reason Trumpsters still talk about her.

For some reason, she pops herself up in the news every week or two to KEEP people talking about her!
Yeah lucky for her you guys give her so much attention huh?

A lot of Trump supporter are informed so informed we have no need of your fox news or any other corporately own media source.
I actually get my information from the source I listen to what a politician says. Not what an unnamed sources say.
Says from what? Where are you hearing these politicians speaking in full context?
Cspan, I am a member of a national phone tree communication network my information comes from actual people within my network.
Lol I knew you were going to say C-SPAN. That’s your only source for politics? Yeah fucking right lol

Lol I knew you were going to say C-SPAN. That’s your only source for politics? Yeah fucking right lol

Look here, late at night Billy plays with Trumpster cartoon characters in his head and he has deemed that we all watch Fox all the time, SO THERE TRUMPKINS

Critical thinking, just like his avatar says, everyone

wHAT'S WRONG WITH cspan? They do record congressional sessions
Nothing wrong with Youttube and my phone tree network.

Look here, late at night Billy plays with Trumpster cartoon characters in his head and he has deemed that we all watch Fox all the time, SO THERE TRUMPKINS

Critical thinking, just like his avatar says, everyone
That's closed mind bad.

They still have you billyzeros...I can say with all certainty that you are far more trustworthy than CNN

Careful, he seems to own a lot of guns.
Is that an Adolph mustache?

No, I'm pretty sure that is just his nose hair.

There’s of course nothing wrong with it. I just don’t buy you use it as a main news source. No way. That’s just BS lol

It must be true.
It's been scientifically proven that watching Fox News makes you less informed than watching no news.
That's just a fact.

There’s of course nothing wrong with it. I just don’t buy you use it as a main news source. No way. That’s just BS lol

Yeah, the cartoon characters in my head don't play like that!!!!

You're a trip Billy

It must be true.
It's been scientifically proven that watching Fox News makes you less informed than watching no news.
That's just a fact.
I saw that on CNN who actually conducted the study and it was true until the scientists figured out for them that they needed to turn up the sound so they could hear it as well as watch it.

It must be true.
That's just a fact.
I saw that on CNN who actually conducted the study and it was true until the scientists figured out for them that they needed to turn up the sound so they could hear it as well as watch it.

Probably the very same "science" that says it's completely mentally sound to look in your pants, see a penis and say yep, I'm a woman. Not I FEEL like a woman in my head, but I'm actually a woman with a penis. Because this is what they're saying now: I"m a woman with a penis

But I digress

It must be true.
That's just a fact.

Probably the very same "science" that says it's completely mentally sound to look in your pants, see a penis and say yep, I'm a woman. Not I FEEL like a woman in my head, but I'm actually a woman with a penis. Because this is what they're saying now: I"m a woman with a penis

But I digress
Why the penis obsession?

For two years liberal media clowns were telling us that Trump conspired with Putin in order to steal the election. For two years they peddled that garbage to fools like you. Fox News is far more reputable and trustworthy than the liars you parrot.

But I digress
Trump has really exposed them...did you see the vague "penguin pride" zoo exhibition story in london...they don't actually say it but I suspect that the left is trying to prove science and nature is bunk when it claims opposites attract so they break out these poor penguins who have no say in the matter and tell everyone their zoo experience is some form of pride.

Why the penis obsession?
there was no obsession with it or anything else, and what do you feel is the problem with obsession? that's a faux left wing claim posing as an invented medical condition... the problem you now have is that the tv did not tell you how to respond to that so you will now be forced to pretend you have a valid response while taking a verbal beating.

Studies have found that my German shepherd and my goldfish are better informed than FOX viewers.
read:STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

Thank you for that because it is hilarious.

Its official all news is fake and the only truth is what Trump says as long as his believers agree with it.

He is literally drowning in denial to the point that he know longer knows trust no one.

self-preoccupation with one self eventually become narcissistic behavior. You can't put that mirror down

The only think that needs to be done is to make a rich persons worst nightmare come true.

Become like the rest of us

Forum List

Back