Trump Rips Fox News: "They Forgot the People Who Got Them There"

I guess his cult following will have to rely on Trump himself to tell them...anything. I suppose that’s what he and his followers wanted all along. It makes life simple. Now that Fox is the new “fake news”, his base will just pretend it always has been fake despite watching it religiously up until this point. The mental and emotional gymnastics of justifying Trump support must be exhausting.

Trump Rages At Fox News, Says It's Now Worse Than 'Fake News CNN'
For maximum right wing kookiness, he should direct his following to USMB.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I watch NO tv news I watch independent news and listen to Trump. God Bless our President [emoji631]
Lol what the hell do you consider “independent news” exactly?

News with common sense like the total opposite of the repeating no actual news like CNN. I also listen to radio news. Not sure what was so funny about that. Not like I’m watching independent news like The Young Turks now that would be hilarious lol

I guess his cult following will have to rely on Trump himself to tell them...anything. I suppose that’s what he and his followers wanted all along. It makes life simple. Now that Fox is the new “fake news”, his base will just pretend it always has been fake despite watching it religiously up until this point. The mental and emotional gymnastics of justifying Trump support must be exhausting.

He's absolutely right about the weekend anchors at Fox. BTW Billy what's up with all this projection that we are cult followers. Who was your cult leader: Obama?
Ive criticized Obama many times on this forum. You can’t seem to say anything negative about Trump’s policies. So what news will you watch from now on?

You seem to be stuck to your TV for news. Big mistake BillyBoy

I voted for Trump because the Democratic Party puts the interests of foreigners ahead of mine. Additionally, Democrats have no desire to find ways to help the private sector to be able to create and grow wealth. Combine that with open borders and the cost of subsidising 23 million illegals and Democrats essentially support a lower standard of living for the American people.

You must work in government.
Lol! None of this true.

He's absolutely right about the weekend anchors at Fox. BTW Billy what's up with all this projection that we are cult followers. Who was your cult leader: Obama?
Ive criticized Obama many times on this forum. You can’t seem to say anything negative about Trump’s policies. So what news will you watch from now on?

Every post from Billy late at night:

OMGTRUMPISDOINGTHINGSANDHISCULTSIDOINGTHINGSOMG

Dude I can't feed into this

Billy is desperately blind to the liberal drive by media would repeat lies so much he believes it which triggers his TDS. Low common sense or none at all not a go way to go through life. Anti-Trump computer warrior.

Why the penis obsession?
there was no obsession with it or anything else, and what do you feel is the problem with obsession? that's a faux left wing claim posing as an invented medical condition... the problem you now have is that the tv did not tell you how to respond to that so you will now be forced to pretend you have a valid response while taking a verbal beating.
Is this the verbal beating?
If not, please let me know when it starts so I can respond appropriately and burst into tears.

Billy is desperately blind to the liberal drive by media would repeat lies so much he believes it which triggers his TDS. Low common sense or none at all not a go way to go through life. Anti-Trump computer warrior.

There is no such thing as TDS.

Why the penis obsession?
there was no obsession with it or anything else, and what do you feel is the problem with obsession? that's a faux left wing claim posing as an invented medical condition... the problem you now have is that the tv did not tell you how to respond to that so you will now be forced to pretend you have a valid response while taking a verbal beating.
There seems to be a strong fascination with genitals and sexual practices among conservatives.
I dunno..if it looks like an obsession...well, and you know the rest...

A lot of Trump supporter are informed so informed we have no need of your fox news or any other corporately own media source.
And what are you informed from?

We usually watch CNN and just think the opposite lol

A lot of Trump supporter are informed so informed we have no need of your fox news or any other corporately own media source.
I actually get my information from the source I listen to what a politician says. Not what an unnamed sources say.
Says from what? Where are you hearing these politicians speaking in full context?

You gotta get out more. Quit watching TV it turning your brain into mush. Do your own research.

Well it is what is relevant, Sue unlike Hillary who is completely irrelevant. For some reason Trumpsters still talk about her.

For some reason, she pops herself up in the news every week or two to KEEP people talking about her!

Who’s Sue?

I actually get my information from the source I listen to what a politician says. Not what an unnamed sources say.
Says from what? Where are you hearing these politicians speaking in full context?
Cspan, I am a member of a national phone tree communication network my information comes from actual people within my network.
Lol I knew you were going to say C-SPAN. That’s your only source for politics? Yeah fucking right lol

Not only are you a meatball you’re physic too! That’s amazing

Why the penis obsession?
There seems to be a strong fascination with genitals and sexual practices among conservatives.

That's because it's the only sin we are required to accept as good and right and just and wonderful

I like Rush Limbaugh he’s been nailing shit for years. Also I like Mark Levin and videos of Black Conservatives who the Left call Nazis and racial slurs.

Blacks are getting much wiser you’ll see in 2020.

Why the penis obsession?
Yeah, quite the fascination, they tend to keep theirs and not hack them off to be stitched onto someone else, they're odd like that, they also don't like to slice themselves open down there because they are not very accommodating people.

lol...what happened? commercial break?

I like Rush Limbaugh he’s been nailing shit for years. Also I like Mark Levin and videos of Black Conservatives who the Left call Nazis and racial slurs.

Blacks are getting much wiser you’ll see in 2020.

I think whites like you need to stop believing you can talk for blacks. 90 plus percent of us will be voting for Trumps removal. Only dumb blacks are right wing.

Why the penis obsession?
Yeah, quite the fascination, they tend to keep theirs and not hack them off to be stitched onto someone else, they're odd like that, they also don't like to slice themselves open down there because they are not very accommodating people.

lol...what happened? commercial break?

Hate to state the obvious, but there are trans conservatives.

Cspan, I am a member of a national phone tree communication network my information comes from actual people within my network.
Lol I knew you were going to say C-SPAN. That’s your only source for politics? Yeah fucking right lol

Not only are you a meatball you’re physic too! That’s amazing
psychic?

Forum List

Back