Trump Rips Fox News: "They Forgot the People Who Got Them There"

Rupert Murdoch is longtime Corporate Globalist Elitist. A long time supporter of tough talking RINOs. Fox is just following his orders.

I actually get my information from the source I listen to what a politician says. Not what an unnamed sources say.
Says from what? Where are you hearing these politicians speaking in full context?
Cspan, I am a member of a national phone tree communication network my information comes from actual people within my network.
Lol I knew you were going to say C-SPAN. That’s your only source for politics? Yeah fucking right lol

Not only are you a meatball you’re physic too! That’s amazing
psychic?
A sidekick?

Why is anyone surprised. Tirades are Presidents Trumps SOP...

Why the penis obsession?
there was no obsession with it or anything else, and what do you feel is the problem with obsession? that's a faux left wing claim posing as an invented medical condition... the problem you now have is that the tv did not tell you how to respond to that so you will now be forced to pretend you have a valid response while taking a verbal beating.
There seems to be a strong fascination with genitals and sexual practices among conservatives.
I dunno..if it looks like an obsession...well, and you know the rest...
There seems to be a strong fascination with genitals and sexual practices among conservatives.
Yeah, quite the fascination, they tend to keep theirs and not hack them off to be stitched onto someone else, they're odd like that, they also don't like to slice themselves open down there because they are not very accommodating people.
I dunno..if it looks like an obsession...well, and you know the rest...

lol...what happened? commercial break?
If you don't want to slice yourself open "down there" *snort* then...don't do it.
I won't judge you.
That's the beautiful thing of living in a free society...nobody's forcing you to do anything with your "down theres".

I can't believe you say "down there".
Adorable.

I guess his cult following will have to rely on Trump himself to tell them...anything. I suppose that’s what he and his followers wanted all along. It makes life simple. Now that Fox is the new “fake news”, his base will just pretend it always has been fake despite watching it religiously up until this point. The mental and emotional gymnastics of justifying Trump support must be exhausting.

Trump Rages At Fox News, Says It's Now Worse Than 'Fake News CNN'

He's absolutely right about the weekend anchors at Fox. BTW Billy what's up with all this projection that we are cult followers. Who was your cult leader: Obama?

I think it is the blind loyalty and the refusals to every say anything even remotely negative about Trump along with non-stop making excuses for him.

But you were right about one thing, his cult is just like that of Obama.

I think it is the blind loyalty and the refusals to every say anything even remotely negative about Trump along with non-stop making excuses for him.

I remember recently writing here that Trump says a lot of stupid things. You then accused me of ''making excuses'' for him. Too funny!

Why is anyone surprised. Tirades are Presidents Trumps SOP...
It'll be interesting to see how small and tightly controlled the Trumpiverse gets here. I've never seen anything like this. A completely closed circuit.

I guess his cult following will have to rely on Trump himself to tell them...anything. I suppose that’s what he and his followers wanted all along. It makes life simple. Now that Fox is the new “fake news”, his base will just pretend it always has been fake despite watching it religiously up until this point. The mental and emotional gymnastics of justifying Trump support must be exhausting.

I've said plenty of times Fox is not much better than cnn, your buthurt troll crybaby,

I voted for Trump because the Democratic Party puts the interests of foreigners ahead of mine. Additionally, Democrats have no desire to find ways to help the private sector to be able to create and grow wealth. Combine that with open borders and the cost of subsidising 23 million illegals and Democrats essentially support a lower standard of living for the American people.

You must work in government.

K9Buck,

Far from me to say the Democrats are perfect but..

Not having the US Government putting Kids and babies in cages and arguing in court about not giving them basics sanitary products. That is not putting foreigners interest above yours... If the US Government are blatantly breaking human rights of children, that is an issue. My view is let us fix that in 5 min and then get on with the rest of the day..

Look at empirical facts... Democrat States are wealthier, Democrat President reduce deficits while GOP increase them. Democrats push education which has a 9 to 1 yield for the tax man. Democrats policies are about growing the Middle Class, big middle classes are massive engine for growth.. In the last 20 years, Corporations profits have grown and grown, the US employee is producing way more but wages have been stagnant. Look there is almost 100% employment and the government is borrowing money like a drunken sailor and there is next to no movement in wages. Who is tackling that, it is not GOP but Democrats...

Democrats aren't for Open Borders and if you believe that somebody is misinforming you... Are you happy been treated like a fool... These people know they can lie to you and you are gullible to believe them. Is this how you wan to be used?
Here is another myth being sold to you. Immigrants are a net benefit to the US Economy and Government. They are a form of cheap labour, a slave used to cost $40,000 unsklilled and $60,000 skilled in todays money... Immigrants are even cheaper than this... They basically do jobs Americans won't do... How many Americans in school right now want to be a strawberry picker or dishwasher? The US leverages the cheap labour force for economic benefit (but who benefits from this Middle Class or Corporate/Rich?).

So I have shown the Democrats are trying to increase standard of living... Just compare US to Western Europe in standard of living for the last 50 years. US used to be way ahead but now Europe are gone ahead. US still produce more but don't get the benefit... Higher Poverty, Higher infant mortality rates, Higher Obesity, Less bankruptcies...

This graph is something to look at:
inequality.jpg

He's absolutely right about the weekend anchors at Fox. BTW Billy what's up with all this projection that we are cult followers. Who was your cult leader: Obama?

But you were right about one thing, his cult is just like that of Obama.

A cult? No we hate you

I'd guess they're still watching some FOX. I know that OAN is increasing in viewership, as it appears to be very obedient and dependable.

The rest of their carefully-controlled "news" and "information" must come from talk radio and the internet.

Fox has some weak links and I'm sure nobody expected Trump to stay quiet about them. Doocy, Kurtz, Shep Smith, Cavuto and Wallace all have medium to strong liberal leanings. Those seem to be Murdock's lemmings. The solution is, don't watch those toadies.

CowboyTed

I disagree with much of what you wrote, but I don't have time now to elaborate now. I do appreciate your civility and look forward to engaging you in the near future.

Funny, I don't get my news from Fox, You, Trump OR Putin. I support Trump simply because I look at the actual daily events and he is by far the closest thing we've had to a genuine leader putting America and it's people's interests first in longer than I can remember, while the Democrats are so far out of the ballpark, they are no longer even in the game.

Not only have they left the stadium, they have left the country, and whatever they represent now, it sure isn't the average American citizen nor their interests, and if somehow they actually THINK they do, then they are loonier than a chicken hopped up on LSD and amphetamine.

Where do you get information on 'actual daily events'?

Fox is garbage just like the rest of msm. This is no new revelation.

It is sort of cute how all the Trumpians pretend not to watch FoxNews yet somehow always seem to link to them and parrot their stories.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If you don't want to slice yourself open "down there" *snort* then...don't do it.
I won't judge you.That's the beautiful thing of living in a free society...nobody's forcing you to do anything with your "down theres".
See what happens when you go off script, the lies are exposed
and now you have entered into the liberal arena of answering posts with what you wish was said instead of what was actually said, a symptom of verbal beatings...of course no one is forcing anyone into such barbarism, you're just advocating in favor of it while pretending it is the norm and those wanting to keep theirs are somehow obsessed with them.

I can't believe you say "down there".
Adorable
decorum on a public forum does require some minimal embarrassments at times, especially when venturing into the make believe world of liberalism...I also cannot be sure of your age since there is little to distinguish it from school yard banter and bar room musings so there's that as well...but that is all just a transparent ruse to distract from your pillar to post ramblings in search of an escape route.

Forum List

Back