Trump Rips Fox News: "They Forgot the People Who Got Them There"

I guess his cult following will have to rely on Trump himself to tell them...anything. I suppose that’s what he and his followers wanted all along. It makes life simple. Now that Fox is the new “fake news”, his base will just pretend it always has been fake despite watching it religiously up until this point. The mental and emotional gymnastics of justifying Trump support must be exhausting.

Trump Rages At Fox News, Says It's Now Worse Than 'Fake News CNN'
/—-/ The new kids running Fox News are moving it to the left.

I guess his cult following will have to rely on Trump himself to tell them...anything. I suppose that’s what he and his followers wanted all along. It makes life simple. Now that Fox is the new “fake news”, his base will just pretend it always has been fake despite watching it religiously up until this point. The mental and emotional gymnastics of justifying Trump support must be exhausting.

Um, hate to break it to you but conservative/republican/TRUMP supporters who watch Fox already knew this. We know Fox leans right but they still allow for a variety of liberals views, Shep Smith is as anti-TRUMP as they come and he has his own show. CNN and MSNBC rarely have anyone on who supports TRUMP, let alone let them have their own show. Off the top of my head I can only think of 2 people CNN has on occasionally that are supportive of TRUMP with everyone else being TDS-liberals or anti-TRUMPers.

Um, hate to break it to you but conservative/republican/TRUMP supporters who watch Fox already knew this. We know Fox leans right but they still allow for a variety of liberals views, Shep Smith is as anti-TRUMP as they come and he has his own show. CNN and MSNBC rarely have anyone on who supports TRUMP, let alone let them have their own show. Off the top of my head I can only think of 2 people CNN has on occasionally that are supportive of TRUMP with everyone else being TDS-liberals or anti-TRUMPers.
Where do you get your news and information, specifically?

This isn't a trick question. I'm curious.

Fox is garbage just like the rest of msm. This is no new revelation.
Where do you get your news?

Mainly, through secondary sites online that report on the news. Others include LA times, BBC, journals, wsj, and of course conspiracy news sites, lol. Ive found them to be more accurate, without the bias, than mainstream.

Mac, don't hold your breath waiting for an answer.
That poster gives the impression that he believes himself to be the only living being able to discern 'true truth' and the rest of us are all foundering in a sea of 'fake'.
Your question will never be answered either.

A lot of Trump supporter are informed so informed we have no need of your fox news or any other corporately own media source.

Not sure what's more terrifying--that you make such a statement, that you seem to actually believe the statement, or that you vote.

I watch Fox, CNN, MSNBC, and various other news outlets as well as read multiple sources supporting a variety of differing views online.

Hasn't he ever heard that saying ? They have been his only friend in the MSM before and since being elected, so wouldn't it be wise for Mr Trump to set his ego aside for a minute and show a little gratitude to his biggest supporters ?

The series of tweets comes hours after the cable news network aired live video of a group of bar patrons shouting, "F--- Trump!"

President Donald Trump attacked Fox News on Sunday, hours after the cable network broadcast live video of a group of bar patrons in France chanting, "Fuck Trump!"

Hours later, the president ripped into Fox News on Twitter in a series of tweets wherein he also criticized frequent targets CNN, NBC, MSNBC and The New York Times. He did not specify exactly what prompted his criticism of Fox News.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/07/trump-rips-fox-news-for-using-new-york-times-as-a-source/

Last edited:
.....he's a NON-P [ non-politician ] that does not try to kiss everyone's a$$--does not try to please everyone for votes
!!!
MAGA

This is who President Trump is. Why would Fox be spared from his philippics. The majority of his tweets and speeches are caustic screeds.

A lot of Trump supporter are informed so informed we have no need of your fox news or any other corporately own media source.
Studies have found that my German shepherd and my goldfish are better informed than FOX viewers.
read:STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
If you're a leftist you're an ignorant fvck compare to any trump supporter.

Not sure what's more terrifying--that you make such a statement, that you seem to actually believe the statement, or that you vote.
What ever you say I know for a fact you leftist are harming yourself because of Trump
And you call us idiots lol

There’s of course nothing wrong with it. I just don’t buy you use it as a main news source. No way. That’s just BS lol
I really don't care I would never watch 5 corporate sources but you trust them. No wonder leftist are harming themselves lol

It must be true.
It's been scientifically proven that watching Fox News makes you less informed than watching no news.
That's just a fact.
Facts are this leftist are harming themselves and that's not very smart at all.

I like Rush Limbaugh he’s been nailing shit for years. Also I like Mark Levin and videos of Black Conservatives who the Left call Nazis and racial slurs.

Blacks are getting much wiser you’ll see in 2020.

I think whites like you need to stop believing you can talk for blacks. 90 plus percent of us will be voting for Trumps removal. Only dumb blacks are right wing.
Leftist think they speak for blacks? why?

Forum List

Back