Trump Rips Fox News: "They Forgot the People Who Got Them There"

It must be true.
It's been scientifically proven that watching Fox News makes you less informed than watching no news.
That's just a fact.
Facts are this leftist are harming themselves and that's not very smart at all.

Fairleigh Dickinson University's did a PublicMind survey.
They found that those who watch only fox news are less informed than those who dont get any news.

some news leaves people knowing less.
And leftist are harming themselves I for one and more intelligent and informed than the so called smart leftist.

Did you see Fox broadcasting the FAKE Americans in the Paris bar shouting "fuck Trump?" The FCC should take away their broadcasting privleges. TRAITORS is not a strong enough charge. GITMO

I guess his cult following will have to rely on Trump himself to tell them...anything. I suppose that’s what he and his followers wanted all along. It makes life simple. Now that Fox is the new “fake news”, his base will just pretend it always has been fake despite watching it religiously up until this point. The mental and emotional gymnastics of justifying Trump support must be exhausting.

Trump Rages At Fox News, Says It's Now Worse Than 'Fake News CNN'

Fox does have some regressive folks on the weekends. Harris Faulkner being one example.

I guess his cult following will have to rely on Trump himself to tell them...anything. I suppose that’s what he and his followers wanted all along. It makes life simple. Now that Fox is the new “fake news”, his base will just pretend it always has been fake despite watching it religiously up until this point. The mental and emotional gymnastics of justifying Trump support must be exhausting.

A lot of Trump supporter are informed so informed we have no need of your fox news or any other corporately own media source.
And what are you informed from?
I actually get my information from the source I listen to what a politician says. Not what an unnamed sources say.
Says from what? Where are you hearing these politicians speaking in full context?

You gotta get out more. Quit watching TV it turning your brain into mush. Do your own research.
Lol it’s a pretty simple question. Where is the research coming from?

I watch NO tv news I watch independent news and listen to Trump. God Bless our President [emoji631]
Lol what the hell do you consider “independent news” exactly?

News with common sense like the total opposite of the repeating no actual news like CNN. I also listen to radio news. Not sure what was so funny about that. Not like I’m watching independent news like The Young Turks now that would be hilarious lol
Oh so bullshit conservative talk radio. Okay mystery solved.

And leftist are harming themselves I for one and more intelligent and informed than the so called smart leftist.

:21:
Can you name the capitol of Canada? Do you know the Dalai Lama`s religion? Can you find South Carolina on a map?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/...c-look-into-the-fox-news-effect/#1f9dd72e12ab
The smart folks at the University of Maryland also found that you`re a knucklehead.
https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2010/12/17/umd-report-regular-viewers-of-fox-news-more-lik/174484

If you don't want to slice yourself open "down there" *snort* then...don't do it.
I won't judge you.That's the beautiful thing of living in a free society...nobody's forcing you to do anything with your "down theres".
See what happens when you go off script, the lies are exposed
and now you have entered into the liberal arena of answering posts with what you wish was said instead of what was actually said, a symptom of verbal beatings...of course no one is forcing anyone into such barbarism, you're just advocating in favor of it while pretending it is the norm and those wanting to keep theirs are somehow obsessed with them.

I can't believe you say "down there".
Adorable
decorum on a public forum does require some minimal embarrassments at times, especially when venturing into the make believe world of liberalism...I also cannot be sure of your age since there is little to distinguish it from school yard banter and bar room musings so there's that as well...but that is all just a transparent ruse to distract from your pillar to post ramblings in search of an escape route.
Is this the 'verbal beating' yet?
I'm not sure where I've advocated in favour of...what...doing things "down there"?
I definitely don't obsess about other people doing it to themselves though.
As long as it doesn't become compulsory I'm cool with it.

Your tactic of making shit up is working well.
Keep it up...obviously a method of debate you've honed into a potent method of 'verbal beating'.
I bet you come away from all debates secure in the knowledge that you won.

It must be true.
It's been scientifically proven that watching Fox News makes you less informed than watching no news.
That's just a fact.
Facts are this leftist are harming themselves and that's not very smart at all.

Fairleigh Dickinson University's did a PublicMind survey.
They found that those who watch only fox news are less informed than those who dont get any news.

some news leaves people knowing less.
I for one was shocked!

Trump's right.

Fox News viewers want their news their way. They want it to match what they hear on talk radio and see on right wing websites.

They want any information and news that doesn't support their agenda to be filtered out, just like talk radio does it.

They want news that is NOT filtered to be interpreted and presented to their liking and in accordance with their agenda.

Ideologically customized news. Just the way they want it. Otherwise they'll go to AON and the winger websites, dammit.

Is this the 'verbal beating' yet?

well you know, if ya have to ask?

I'm not sure where I've advocated in favour of...what...doing things "down there"?
I definitely don't obsess about other people doing it to themselves though.
As long as it doesn't become compulsory I'm cool with it.

and the transparent pillar to post dodge continues

Your tactic of making shit up is working well.
those were copy and paste quotes, thats what makes them so effective

Keep it up...obviously a method of debate you've honed into a potent method of 'verbal beating.'
I actually have a very effective way of debating, I just watch to see what the tv is telling you, then hone my verbal beating around it and then come here to ply it.

I bet you come away from all debates secure in the knowledge that you won.
and left wing tv calls that "projecting"...see how that works?

FAKE NEWS

Cspan, I am a member of a national phone tree communication network my information comes from actual people within my network.

Ever play the game "Telephone" when you were a kid? If you had, you would see how much is wrong with what you just posted. Person to person communication in relaying a message is one of the worst ways to do it, especially if it has to go through several people to get to you. What you have just described is more commonly known as a "rumor mill".

Ever play the game "Telephone" when you were a kid? If you had, you would see how much is wrong with what you just posted. Person to person communication in relaying a message is one of the worst ways to do it, especially if it has to go through several people to get to you. What you have just described is more commonly known as a "rumor mill".
This explains your posts, not his news

Once Disney bought Fox, it went downhill

Disney doesn't own FOX News. Rupert Murdoch owns FOX News.

I watch NO tv news I watch independent news and listen to Trump. God Bless our President [emoji631]
Lol what the hell do you consider “independent news” exactly?

News with common sense like the total opposite of the repeating no actual news like CNN. I also listen to radio news. Not sure what was so funny about that. Not like I’m watching independent news like The Young Turks now that would be hilarious lol
Oh so bullshit conservative talk radio. Okay mystery solved.

That’s why you’re so ignorant of the news because you refuse to hear so truth. The only mystery here is how you ever got laid.

A lot of Trump supporter are informed so informed we have no need of your fox news or any other corporately own media source.
And what are you informed from?
I actually get my information from the source I listen to what a politician says. Not what an unnamed sources say.
Says from what? Where are you hearing these politicians speaking in full context?

You gotta get out more. Quit watching TV it turning your brain into mush. Do your own research.
Lol it’s a pretty simple question. Where is the research coming from?

Well yours came from Hillary and Obama Lol That’s how stupid you are. Mine come from statistics and facts which y’all can’t handle emotionally.

I like Rush Limbaugh he’s been nailing shit for years. Also I like Mark Levin and videos of Black Conservatives who the Left call Nazis and racial slurs.

Blacks are getting much wiser you’ll see in 2020.

I think whites like you need to stop believing you can talk for blacks. 90 plus percent of us will be voting for Trumps removal. Only dumb blacks are right wing.
Leftist think they speak for blacks? why?

Because they were used to doing it on the plantations

And, exactly how did Trump "get" FOX anywhere? They were a news ratings powerhouse a long time before Trump showed up on the scene.

Trump didn't do anything other than use them as a mouthpiece and propaganda arm. Now they aren't playing his game the way he wants, he's gonna throw them under the bus.

Forum List

Back