Trump rips WHO a new 'A' hole

What a limp dick blame dodging exercise. I don't know why the IMPOTUS bothered, after all, he has made it clear he takes no responsibility at all.

What a limp dick blame dodging exercise. I don't know why the IMPOTUS bothered, after all, he has made it clear he takes no responsibility at all.
china and dem governors that put infected patients into elderly care facilities take no responsibility at all !

What? The virus was stopped at the border by trump's travel restrictions in Ghina.

Are you saying that didn't work?

china and dem governors that put infected patients into elderly care facilities take no responsibility at all !

What? The virus was stopped at the border by trump's travel restrictions in Ghina.

are you saying it wouldnt have been worse if we just let them continue to flood in ? maybe you would be happy if we opened up the country to china again .....of course only for china ....keep Americans locked down right traitor .

are you saying it wouldnt have been worse if we just let them continue to flood in ? maybe you would be happy if we opened up the country to china again .....of course only for china ....keep Americans locked down right traitor .

Whose flooding in?

melania trump relatives?

Hey, he's got you to make limp dick, blame dodging excuses. He doesn't have to bother.

I wish we had a Prez that could chew ass. I'd love to hear a good ass chewer get ahold of China Xi. I can't remember not one Prez as far back as Kennedy that could chew ass. Hey it's part of being an American. Getting torn limb by limb. IMO WHO and Xi deserve to be.

Whose flooding in?

melania trump relatives?
.....and you people fought tooth and nail to let EVERYONE in --OPEN the borders--now you see how STUPID that is--for many reasons

FB_IMG_1589959880785.jpg

Whose flooding in?

melania trump relatives?
.....and you people fought tooth and nail to let EVERYONE in --OPEN the borders--now you see how STUPID that is--for many reasons

Fought tooth and nail? You just stupid right.

BTW where are the open borders?

Can you point to s spot?

Whose flooding in?

melania trump relatives?

Fought tooth and nail? You just stupid right.

BTW where are the open borders?

Can you point to s spot?
hhhahahahaha--you KNOW you people did fight tooth and nail for open borders..stop lying

Forum List

Back