Trump rising to record levels proves people are waking up to the fact that the democrats are corrupt

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...d2942f73d70_story.html?utm_term=.4e9842deb6e5

And this is before the democrats national scandal has broke about congress being part of the human sex trafficing of minors

The deep state is now caught !!!
I hadn't heard anything about the democrats national scandal about Congress being part of the human sex trafficing of minors and I cannot open the article. Tell me more about this scandal...who, when, where, how!

Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking

It has nothing to do with the Dems in congress...but hey, greenandblue is not known for honesty or accuracy.

Why do Trump worshippers always say that polls don't matter when they suggest something bad for their messiah, but then come rushing to post a poll that suggests something good for their orange god?

Anyways, the polls haven't changed much in over two years.

Trump.png

How Popular Is Donald Trump?

Why do Trump worshipers always say that polls don't matter when they suggest something bad for their messiah, but then come rushing to post a poll that suggests something good for their orange god?

Remember when Hillary had a 95% probability of winning in 2016? Remember when Trump had no path to 270 EC votes? The dems like the EC back then...the "polls" were wrong...

• Banned
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...d2942f73d70_story.html?utm_term=.4e9842deb6e5

And this is before the democrats national scandal has broke about congress being part of the human sex trafficing of minors

I hadn't heard anything about the democrats national scandal about Congress being part of the human sex trafficing of minors and I cannot open the article. Tell me more about this scandal...who, when, where, how!

It has nothing to do with the Dems in congress...but hey, greenandblue is not known for honesty or accuracy.

It says powerful politicians

Many. Not just one or two

Why do Trump worshippers always say that polls don't matter when they suggest something bad for their messiah, but then come rushing to post a poll that suggests something good for their orange god?

View attachment 268214

Trump
Gained 9 points in the abc news poll before this mother of scandals by the democrats politicians with Epstein

Caught !!

Now they will run and hide like rats the most corrupt bunch of people in history

It says powerful politicians

Many. Not just one or two

Yep, powerful politicians to include our dear president.

View attachment 268214

Trump
Gained 9 points in the abc news poll before this mother of scandals by the democrats politicians with Epstein

Caught !!

Now they will run and hide like rats the most corrupt bunch of people in history

WOW...he is all the way up to 44% approval! And you think that is a win! :21::21::21::21::21::21:

upload_2019-7-7_6-47-29.png

Why do Trump worshipers always say that polls don't matter when they suggest something bad for their messiah, but then come rushing to post a poll that suggests something good for their orange god?

Remember when Hillary had a 95% probability of winning in 2016? Remember when Trump had no path to 270 EC votes? The dems like the EC back then...the "polls" were wrong...

There is no such thing as an EC poll.

Polls used to be about predicting an outcome but now most of them are designed to influence voter enthusiasm. But this Epstein affair will certainly hit Democrats, starting with Clinton, real hard. Let justice be done.

View attachment 268214

Guess what?

Trump was popular enough to get elected....

And he is getting stronger every day.....

2020 is going to be a FANTASTIC year for TRUMP.

Polls used to be about predicting an outcome but now most of them are designed to influence voter enthusiasm. But this Epstein affair will certainly hit Democrats, starting with Clinton, real hard. Let justice be done.

Well, there goes Clinton's chance of winning the election...:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

It has something to do with bill clinton doesn't it?

Bill Clinton is not in Congress.

There is no evidence that Clinton was part of what Epstein was arrested for.

Epstein was friends with a lot of people, your god in the White House included.

Try some facts for a change Dumb Ass....

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

Try some facts for a change Dumb Ass....

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

:itsok:

Oh no! He flew on his plane! That is illegal as hell! Shot them all right now!

:iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back