Trump rushed more than 5,000 troops to the border to lay razor wire. Miles and miles of it.

Those are legally earned, taxed dollars. in other words, their money. And what percentage of what they make in spent is that money.? What, you don't know? So you don't even know what your point is.

furthermore, nobody wants to hear about your stupid fake paranoid fantasies about them costing us money and social services.
How about a 23 year old illegal that claims 5 dependents on his W4 when he is actually single with no dependents? Then not filing taxes at the end of the year. That happens
more than you think. These illegals have been schooled on all the angles.
”These illegals have been schooled on all the angles.”

So’s Crazy Donald but you’ll revere him for not paying any taxes.
Dude, did Donnie create the tax code? :rolleyes-41:

What a silly thing to say.
The illegals didn't create it either.
You make no sense whatsoever with your post, Crepitus.
If it's ok for tRump to do it why is it a problem when somebody else does?

He may be too foul mouthed for you, but, he doesn't speak with a forked tongue.
The illegals ARE costing us billions every year.
Not really, no.
Mexicans in U.S. send cash ho
Not really, no.
Mexicans in U.S. send cash home in record numbers
Mexicans sent home $26.1 billion from January to November 2017, according to figures released Tuesday by the central bank of Mexico. That's the most ever recorded and better than the $24.1 billion sent in 2016 over the same period.

You were saying? And that's just what they sent home instead of adding to our economy. Add what they cost in social services and the amount of money we lose to them is astronomical.

me in record numbers
Mexicans sent home $26.1 billion from January to November 2017, according to figures released Tuesday by the central bank of Mexico. That's the most ever recorded and better than the $24.1 billion sent in 2016 over the same period.

You were saying? And that's just what they sent home instead of adding to our economy. Add what they cost in social services and the amount of money we lose to them is astronomical.
Those are legally earned, taxed dollars. in other words, their money. And what percentage of what they make in spent is that money.? What, you don't know? So you don't even know what your point is.

furthermore, nobody wants to hear about your stupid fake paranoid fantasies about them costing us money and social services.
How about a 23 year old illegal that claims 5 dependents on his W4 when he is actually single with no dependents? Then not filing taxes at the end of the year. That happens

I am sure that you have a link for this...or are you assuming that we are part of your Trump cult and will believe anything that you post?
The facts/numbers do not lie asshole!
The Cost of Illegal Immigration to US Taxpayers | FAIR

Jesus on a jetski! Does Trump know how much money we could have saved if we hired Mexicans to lay that wire?

And without all the crabbing soldiers do.

I guess that I have dealt with illegals and much as anyone,

And then 5 seconds later he says...

We seldom come across them.

And you wonder why you're not being taken seriously
Those are not conflicting statements. Think, then post. In that order.
"I have dealt with unicorns as much as anyone but I seldom see one.
But apparently there are millions of them somewhere nearby"
YA RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Razor wire!

LMAO :boobies::boobies::boobies::springbed:

Bet your ass gets a bit hot and stingy trying to crawl through that shit. But dollar to a thousand stale donuts some meatheads will try!
Is that racist?

How do you say "FUCKIN FUCK FUCK!" in spanish?

Razor wire!

Bet your ass gets a bit hot and stingy trying to crawl through that shit. But dollar to a thousand stale donuts some meatheads will try!
Is that racist?

Lay a couple of sheets of plywood over it. ¡No hay problema!

No respect for natural rights from the Right Wing.

It is more cost effective to upgrade Ellis Island.

Not to worry. They're laying the concertina wire on the ground, where it's easy to use the cutters.

Although, as noted previously, a piece of plywood and few rampaging Mexicans can stomp it flat.

Too bad Trump didn't run 5,000 troops to California in an attempt to save scores of dying Americans.

Opps. I forgot. They didn't vote for him.
Maybe those who built their homes next to tinder boxes will think twice next time.
"There's supposed to be a spotted owl somewhere out there. Whatever we do we must never touch any of the undergrowth!.
Someone said there might be a nest with baby unicorns in it!

Malibu is next to a tinder box? Who knew?!

Not really, no.

me in record numbers

I am sure that you have a link for this...or are you assuming that we are part of your Trump cult and will believe anything that you post?

Well, if you can't believe a right wing blog like FAIR, who CAN you believe/

How many millions of dollars did it cost to lay razor wire along the border? I wonder, because you can buy a slab of plywood for $10, and lay it on top of it and walk over it any day of the week....

me in record numbers

Well, if you can't believe a right wing blog like FAIR, who CAN you believe/
The numbers are from the US Gov. you asshole!
Or don't you believe what the Feds are saying?
WELL?
This numbers are from when Bonobo was president.

How many millions of dollars did it cost to lay razor wire along the border? I wonder, because you can buy a slab of plywood for $10, and lay it on top of it and walk over it any day of the week....
Where are you going to buy a sheet of plywood in mexico?
Drones and motion detectors and night vision will spot 99.999% of the illegals.
There are Dozens of CIA types imbedded with the 'caravan' now.
The US border patrol knows pretty much every time someone takes a leak at this point.
Exactly where the illegals are.
The RC church is now very deeply involved in helping the illegals. This WILL turn MILLIONS of RC followers in the US off!
What latino who is in the US legally and has a good job and is strict RC will support thousands of illegals willing to work for half price? Very few.
This is all going to backfire on the RC church.

We could be upgrading Ellis Island and nearby localities, and generate revenue from willing market participants.

Why are we losing money on border policy?

Where are you going to buy a sheet of plywood in mexico?
Drones and motion detectors and night vision will spot 99.999% of the illegals.
There are Dozens of CIA types imbedded with the 'caravan' now.
The US border patrol knows pretty much every time someone takes a leak at this point.
Exactly where the illegals are.
The RC church is now very deeply involved in helping the illegals. This WILL turn MILLIONS of RC followers in the US off!
What latino who is in the US legally and has a good job and is strict RC will support thousands of illegals willing to work for half price? Very few.
This is all going to backfire on the RC church.

Oh, Danny, you are so naïve… I live 35 miles from Nogales, and you can buy all the plywood you want, there. I watch the heat seeking drones fly down the Santa Cruz River bed every night.

But, you know what? The Latinos hiding under your bed are not going to kill you, because they have not received orders from their Muslim masters to do so, because their cell phones have not been charged on their march through Mexico. It is not necessary to wet your pants over it, at least until they start using carrier pigeons.

Not really, no.

me in record numbers

No, but neither did Mexican immigrants.

Razor wire!

Is that racist?

Yeah, it’s not like the folks coming up can cut the wire.
icon_rolleyes.gif

me in record numbers

No, but neither did Mexican immigrants.
Not talking about Mexican immigrants, Faun, we're talking about illegals.
Illegals who fill out their W4's wrong to maximize their paychecks and not file a return is very illegal.
It's not that hard to understand.

Forum List

Back