Trump rushed more than 5,000 troops to the border to lay razor wire. Miles and miles of it.

He may be too foul mouthed for you, but, he doesn't speak with a forked tongue.
The illegals ARE costing us billions every year.
Not really, no.
Mexicans in U.S. send cash ho
Not really, no.
Mexicans in U.S. send cash home in record numbers
Mexicans sent home $26.1 billion from January to November 2017, according to figures released Tuesday by the central bank of Mexico. That's the most ever recorded and better than the $24.1 billion sent in 2016 over the same period.

You were saying? And that's just what they sent home instead of adding to our economy. Add what they cost in social services and the amount of money we lose to them is astronomical.

me in record numbers
Mexicans sent home $26.1 billion from January to November 2017, according to figures released Tuesday by the central bank of Mexico. That's the most ever recorded and better than the $24.1 billion sent in 2016 over the same period.

You were saying? And that's just what they sent home instead of adding to our economy. Add what they cost in social services and the amount of money we lose to them is astronomical.
Those are legally earned, taxed dollars. in other words, their money. And what percentage of what they make in spent is that money.? What, you don't know? So you don't even know what your point is.

furthermore, nobody wants to hear about your stupid fake paranoid fantasies about them costing us money and social services.
How about a 23 year old illegal that claims 5 dependents on his W4 when he is actually single with no dependents? Then not filing taxes at the end of the year. That happens
more than you think. These illegals have been schooled on all the angles.

I am sure that you have a link for this...or are you assuming that we are part of your Trump cult and will believe anything that you post?
I see you have never worked with illegals. By the way, I never said all of them, I said that it happens more than you think.....and it does

Not really, no.

me in record numbers

Those are legally earned, taxed dollars. in other words, their money. And what percentage of what they make in spent is that money.? What, you don't know? So you don't even know what your point is.

furthermore, nobody wants to hear about your stupid fake paranoid fantasies about them costing us money and social services.
How about a 23 year old illegal that claims 5 dependents on his W4 when he is actually single with no dependents? Then not filing taxes at the end of the year. That happens

I am sure that you have a link for this...or are you assuming that we are part of your Trump cult and will believe anything that you post?
I see you have never worked with illegals. By the way, I never said all of them, I said that it happens more than you think.....and it does

Living just 35 miles from the Southern border in Arizona, I guess that I have dealt with illegals and much as anyone, especially since I serve with the Sheriff Auxiliary Volunteers. However, our real problem is not illegals. We seldom come across them. Our real problem is the militia assholes who come down here and strut around with their guns and camo clothing, and steal gear from the national guard, border patrol, and military.

Not really, no.

me in record numbers

If you have worked with illegals, and you are against them being here, why didn't you turn in the employer?

me in record numbers

If you have worked with illegals, and you are against them being here, why didn't you turn in the employer?
I was a liberal at the time

Riiiiiiiiight....

Riiiiiiiiight....
I wouldn't be saying something that embarrassing if it wasn't true, Crepitus. true story

Riiiiiiiiight....
I wouldn't be saying something that embarrassing if it wasn't true, Crepitus. true story
Uh-huh. Sure.

Gotta love how foul-mouthed the conservatives get when they know they are wrong.
Not really, no.
Not really, no.

me in record numbers

”These illegals have been schooled on all the angles.”

So’s Crazy Donald but you’ll revere him for not paying any taxes.

Not really, no.
Not really, no.

me in record numbers

Dude, did Donnie create the tax code? :rolleyes-41:

5be20487110d4c46a73fe079-960-480.jpg

Coming in by the truckloads with troops lying concertina as fast as it’s unloaded.

5be205e9c957013bce28d273-480-300.jpg

"We have enough concertina wire to cover up to 22 miles already deployed, already to the border," Gen. Terrence O'Shaughnessy, head of US Northern Command, explained last week.

5be2059d110d4c46e17d174f-960-640.jpg

150 miles worth of it.

As many as 8,000 troops, if not more depending on operational demands, could eventually be deployed to the border in support of Operation Faithful Patriot.

More of this @ Trump rushed more than 5,000 troops to the border to lay razor wire. Miles and miles of it.

Kicking ass. Trump Style. Gotta love it. Hope he connects the fence to 440VAC.

Trump Terminator.jpg

Coming in by the truckloads with troops lying concertina as fast as it’s unloaded.

:2up::2up::2up::2up::2up:
"We have enough concertina wire to cover up to 22 miles already deployed, already to the border," Gen. Terrence O'Shaughnessy, head of US Northern Command, explained last week.

150 miles worth of it.

As many as 8,000 troops, if not more depending on operational demands, could eventually be deployed to the border in support of Operation Faithful Patriot.

More of this @ Trump rushed more than 5,000 troops to the border to lay razor wire. Miles and miles of it.

Beautiful! :2up:

God Bless all American Patriots and soldiers!

Bless them and their love ones and all Patriots forever !!!! :clap2:

Our military should be training to protect the country.

Not out building weak barb wire fence.

Terrible misuse of our soldiers.

Republicans are so fuked up.
They are protecting our country dumbass and that’s why ewe are so pissed off!
They aren't protecting jack sh!t.

They are being used for political purposes.

They don't get combat pay.

They are sleeping in tents in the fuking desert.

They are separated from their families at Thanksgiving. Republicans are good at separating families.

Republicans are fuking over our veterans again.

Why?

Because they can.

:2up::2up::2up::2up::2up:

150 miles worth of it.

Beautiful! :2up:

God Bless all American Patriots and soldiers!

Bless them and their love ones and all Patriots forever !!!! :clap2:
Patriots don't misuse and mistreat our soldiers.

That's something traitors do.

Not really, no.

me in record numbers

What a silly thing to say.
The illegals didn't create it either.

me in record numbers

What a silly thing to say.
The illegals didn't create it either.
You make no sense whatsoever with your post, Crepitus.

Waste of time and money. Keeping our troops away from home unnecessarily around the holidays. Bad for morale, bad publicity, nothing good about it.

And all for a publicity stunt. The caravan most likely won't even make it here.
Well, 30 million made it here what makes you think this bunch won’t?
Facts. The vast majority of illegals arrive by airplane and overstay their visa.
Does it matter? Close the border! No other country on the planet would allow this shit!

Are you out of your mind. The border is closed.

Every other country in the world goes after those who employ illegals so that you have to be out of your mind to hire undocumented workers. Only Republican governments refuse to do this. They don't want employers put out of business. They also like all those withholding taxes immigrants pay.

Face it, Republicans gave illegals amnesty in the 1980's. Democrats are the guys who have actually gone after illegals. Obama deported more illegals than Trump, and the Clintons went after illegals too. Trump is the first Republican President to ever go after illegals, and he's only going after non-white immigrants. He's good with illegal white immigration.
How many "illegal whites" are sneaking into the country?
Like a hundred a year?
The number of "whites" wanting leave Canada and live in the USA is like three!

Why waste money on barbed wire? We're going to build a big, beautiful wall, and who's gonna pay for it?....... C'mon guys, yell MEXICO'S GONNA PAY FOR IT!!!!
Trump wouldn't lie would he?
The beautiful irony is in fact Mexico is actually paying for the wall......indirectly.
The Mexican Gov. bought and paid for by the cartels isn't getting the same level of cartel bribes b/c the cartel drug routes are drying up.
This is making for a lot of very pissed off Mexican politicians.
Everytime a fifteen year old with 80 pounds of cocaine on his back ends up in the razor wire the cartel and the politicians lose money.
Every pound of seized cocaine means the US doesn't have to take care of addicts. Saving the US 'makers' billions in tax dollars.

Too bad Trump didn't run 5,000 troops to California in an attempt to save scores of dying Americans.

Opps. I forgot. They didn't vote for him.
Maybe those who built their homes next to tinder boxes will think twice next time.
"There's supposed to be a spotted owl somewhere out there. Whatever we do we must never touch any of the undergrowth!.
Someone said there might be a nest with baby unicorns in it!

Forum List

Back