Trump, Russia and War on Terrorism...What's the Problem

Wait, the US and Russia working together to stop global terrorism? Er... what the fuck?

Russia destroyed Grozny and made the Muslims in Russia hate the Russians.

The US invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, bombed Libya, played with Syria, sanctions against Iran and all of that.

And now they want to stop the shit they made? Why? It's too convenient for them.

Yeah, they don't want to stop global terrorism, they want to FIGHT IT, because fighting it requires lots of expensive weapons, which allow for lots of expensive kick backs for politicians, it also allows them to put fear into the hearts of the people so they'll buy this bullshit.
Russia´s actions in Syria will not only help to defeat terrorism but it grants Russia skyrocketing arms sales. I think there might even be a + at the end of the war.

Yeah, so when is this terrorism going to stop?

Because every fucking time the big countries go in to stop terrorism, we end up with more terrorism. So why isn't it getting less then?
It is because the terrorists have oh so legit backers like the Gulf states, Turkey, Israel and many western countries, mainly the US, the UK and France.

Oh, okay, so... you say terrorism is going to stop, I say it isn't, and then you give the reasons why it isn't going to stop. Er... okay then. So we agree it isn't going to stop.
This shit would have stopped, no, it would not have started in the first place without that backers.

And it wouldn't have started had the US not gone in an made enemies. The fact that another US president is going off to Saudi Arabia and treating them like good friends, when they're paying others to war against America, is kind of funny, isn't it?

"Hey, I'm going to do things differently, this is something special, yeah, because I'm Trump, yeah, I'll do things completely differently".

The only difference he curtsied instead of bending his head down when collecting a piece of shit away from the Saudis. Oh, so special.

Russia´s actions in Syria will not only help to defeat terrorism but it grants Russia skyrocketing arms sales. I think there might even be a + at the end of the war.

Because every fucking time the big countries go in to stop terrorism, we end up with more terrorism. So why isn't it getting less then?
It is because the terrorists have oh so legit backers like the Gulf states, Turkey, Israel and many western countries, mainly the US, the UK and France.

Oh, okay, so... you say terrorism is going to stop, I say it isn't, and then you give the reasons why it isn't going to stop. Er... okay then. So we agree it isn't going to stop.
This shit would have stopped, no, it would not have started in the first place without that backers.

And it wouldn't have started had the US not gone in an made enemies. The fact that another US president is going off to Saudi Arabia and treating them like good friends, when they're paying others to war against America, is kind of funny, isn't it?

"Hey, I'm going to do things differently, this is something special, yeah, because I'm Trump, yeah, I'll do things completely differently".

The only difference he curtsied instead of bending his head down when collecting a piece of shit away from the Saudis. Oh, so special.
He has probably some skeletons in his closet. So they told him to "adjust" is policies or he will be the first to see a wall. Or he´s and outright trojan.

He has probably some skeletons in his closet. So they told him to "adjust" is policies or he will be the first to see a wall. Or he´s and outright trojan.

Or he's just a liar who will say anything to appeal to anyone, he has no morals, no basis, it's just about Trump.

Or he's just a liar who will say anything to appeal to anyone, he has no morals, no basis, it's just about Trump.
Maybe. But I think he was a too fierce rebel to simply drop this stuff by own decision.

Orange Revolution II: Trumpy U-Turns

Forum List

Back