Trump safe after 'gunshots in his vicinity,' campaign says

Second time I’ve seen this assertion. 7.62x39 ammo doesn’t have enough power to do the sniper rifle 1k meter thing. I’m doing 2 MOA at 150 meters on a regular basis and 5 at 300 meters with steel jacket Tul ammo.
~~~~~~
Please note I didn't say that the AK is NOT accurate, I said it wasn't known to be accurate.
On the other hand I shoot a Norinco SKS also chambered for the 7.63x39mm round and find it quite accurate out to 300 yards with a 3x9 scope..
I've shot both deer and coyote at that range and it does a good job.
I've yet to test the SKS on a range to measure it's MOA accuracy.

The democrats are determined to get this guy.
No. He has created the environment in which the fringe has decided to "get him". They aren't Democrats. Or (saving the last guy) Republicans. Polarizing figures may do this. History is replete with them.
You're a teacher. You've never uttered the words, "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"?

He just keeps sticking his leg in the hornet's nest.
^Shrug^...

Leftwing spin: This is a GUN issue done by a loner with mental health problems. That's the template. Used in the Butler shooting, and used here.

~~~~~~
Please note I didn't say that the AK is NOT accurate, I said it wasn't known to be accurate.
On the other hand I shoot a Norinco SKS also chambered for the 7.63x39mm round and find it quite accurate out to 300 yards.

The AK47 is not legal or usually not, and I don't know that they really benefit from a telescopic sight - no expert but just seems odd.

"Vice-president Harris, will you will you DEMAND that your surrogates and you yourself will STOP the incessant hate rhetoric toward President Trump that have now resulted in TWO assassination attempts in two months?"
Sure.....given what Skippy said at the debate and what J-Dog said about makin shit up on CNN today....sheesh. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Somebody apparently wants Mr. Trump dead. Now gee, I can't imagine which political party might benefit from that happening. Any guesses?

Trump's round of golf today was not public information. How did the shooter know he was going to be there?

Time to put Trump in the bullseye. Joe Biden, July 5, 2024. Democrats are following the lead of dictators like Maduro. LMAO, Trump doesn't scare.

"Vice-president Harris, will you will you DEMAND that your surrogates and you yourself will STOP the incessant hate rhetoric toward President Trump that have now resulted in TWO assassination attempts in two months?"
Let's stop the gaslighting.

~~~~~~
On the other hand I shoot a Norinco SKS also chambered for the 7.63x39mm round and find it quite accurate out to 300 yards with a 3x9 scope..
I've yet to test the SKS on a range to measure it's MOA accuracy.

It looks like a Saiga.

Time to put Trump in the bullseye. Joe Biden, July 5, 2024. Democrats are following the lead of dictators like Maduro. LMAO, Trump doesn't scare.
Biden was referring to playing darts

1726436412925.png

No. He has created the environment in which the fringe has decided to "get him". They aren't Democrats. Or (saving the last guy) Republicans. Polarizing figures may do this. History is replete with them.
You're a teacher. You've never uttered the words, "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"?

He just keeps sticking his leg in the hornet's nest.
^Shrug^...

Do you point your finger at rape victims and yell "she was asking for it by dressing that way!"?

Forum List

Back