Trump safe after 'gunshots in his vicinity,' campaign says

Try one of the first threads on this topic which already posted this story.
Very very bad. Violence has no place in politics.

“I am glad he is safe. Violence has no place in America,” Vice President Kamala Harris said in a post on X.​

:trolls:

dupe thread

I hear AK47 mentioned and then in other reports "“But with a rifle and the scope like that, that’s not a long distance".

People are sick and tired of Trump and all the drama that surrounds him.

Time for Trump to realize America fired him, and will never rehire him.

Was the detainee a crisis actor? The American pubic has a right to know. Did some MAGA actor stage an event to try and bolster Trump's poll numbers?​

Nov. 5 you're gonna be mad, bro. Are you scumbags going to make a third attempt?

Fuck you. My life is just as important as Trumps. So you answer MY question because thanks to Trump, my life is in danger.

Do you feeL that trumps statements endangering the lives of all black people are OK? Is this how you really want America to be?
If you're so afraid of getting shot, get the hell of the Democrat sithole you're in.

Then stop lying.

You libturd Democrap fascists are the ones spreading lies and feeding the hate.

Own that, bitch.
No. They aren't.

First off, I'm not a "liberal" or a Democrat.

I only see the landscape cancer that Trump has created. One of the reasons I have no respect for him.
He made this bed. Unless he wants to start "coming to Jesus"...:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:, he'll have to live with it.

it had nothing to do with Trump
1726435601752.png

One thing is clear, this numpty has made a lot of hate - even a few hours ago he posted "I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT" and this is what he does, he generates hatred and so should not be surprised when some of that comes back around.

Forum List

Back