Trump safe after 'gunshots in his vicinity,' campaign says

You seem to be jumping into this with both feet. Are your Democrat handlers stretching your "Procrustes" again?
This is all much to do about nothin'

We know shots were fired in Trump's vicinity -- near Trump hundreds of yards away -- shots fired by Secret Service? Shots not by any shooter? Could it have been a failed, staged crisis actor thing where the Maga guy screwed up?

Trump Shot At Thread Number Six.

When actually apparently it was just two guys nearby shooting at each other.

Law enforcement sources told the New York Post that there was a shooting "near" Trump as he was leaving his golf club in West Palm Beach, Florida, on Sunday afternoon.

"Two people exchanged gunfire outside of Trump International Golf Course West Palm Beach," the report said. "The shooters were targeting each other, and the gunfire was not targeting Trump."

The report also confirmed that "Trump was never in danger and that the shooting happened in an area outside the club that is known for high crime."

So Trumps golf course is a high crime area?

Hmm?

The Crazies won't stop. Whether a direct shot at him or not, the message is being sent and he is being reminded of what his enemies desire.

Former President Donald Trump's campaign confirmed in a statement that he is safe after gunshots were fired in his vicinity.

"President Trump is safe following gunshots in his vicinity. No further details at this time," Steven Cheung, Communications for the Trump Campaign said in a statement.

it had nothing to do with Trump

Answer the question asshole.

Do you feel assassination attempts on Trump's life by his enemies are ok? Is this really what we want our political system to be?
Fuck you. My life is just as important as Trumps. So you answer MY question because thanks to Trump, my life is in danger.

Do you feeL that trumps statements endangering the lives of all black people are OK? Is this how you really want America to be?

The Crazies won't stop. Whether a direct shot at him or not, the message is being sent and he is being reminded of what his enemies desire.

Former President Donald Trump's campaign confirmed in a statement that he is safe after gunshots were fired in his vicinity.

"President Trump is safe following gunshots in his vicinity. No further details at this time," Steven Cheung, Communications for the Trump Campaign said in a statement.
Kamala's campaign team is getting desperate.

Thank God it failed again.

But we cannot count on luck.

The filthy Democrat Parody minions must immediately stop their efforts to get the man killed by their use of vitriolic dishonest rhetoric.

I call on our enfeebled President to publicly demand that the dogs be called to heel. Tone down the bullshit hyperbole from Kamala’s campaign.

Try discussing the actual issue and doing so honestly.

I maintain that our nation will come to open revolution if President Trump is allowed to be physically attacked like this.

Biden: call for an end to this!
At this point we have seen nothing from the Progs. They are so busy critiquing Trump and out to destroy him and never look at themselves. The real evil.

This is all much to do about nothin'

We know shots were fired in Trump's vicinity -- near Trump hundreds of yards away -- shots fired by Secret Service? Shots not by any shooter? Could it have been a failed, staged crisis actor thing where the Maga guy screwed up?
And you jump in like a good little puppet before the facts even come out. You're programmed well, Comrade.

Forum List

Back