Trump Said he was going to visit Milwaukee. A black said since he is rich,they don't want him there

They sure are ridiculous aren't they?

Why do you and other *^%^&&*( +^&%#'s proudly express your ignorance?

The father of racism is ignorance, and in the case of racists and bigots, that form of ignorance is not willful.

Holy shit
Great response! You're clearly a very smart guy!
I would never address a pile of fucking hippy shit like you. Now, don't you have a carbon credit to go buy you fucking typical left wing ignorant, bloviated, arrogant, pathetic, smelly, moronic, left wing, piece of shit?

"ALL WE ARE SAAAAAYIIIING, IS GIIIIVE PEEACE A CHAAAAANCE. "

Stupid ass hippy.

I would never address a pile of fucking hippy shit like you. Now, don't you have a carbon credit to go buy you fucking typical left wing ignorant, bloviated, arrogant, pathetic, smelly, moronic, left wing, piece of shit?

Stupid ass hippy.
Literally what? I'm a Trump supporter, I was just trying to figure out what diarrhea was coming out of your mouth.

Stupid ass hippy.
Literally what? I'm a Trump supporter, I was just trying to figure out what diarrhea was coming out of your mouth.
Fuck you hippy

Stupid ass hippy.
Fuck you hippy
Lol calm down.

14055092_1830640007164081_4502428753001824713_n.jpg

Forum List

Back