Trump said "I" 101 times in CIA address

Yeah, and I heard he's Hitler and a racist too. I think i heard it on CNN and MSNBC. So it has to be true. :lmao:

Will Trump be the first president since Carter to try and get rid of the CIA? I doubt it. its well known that JFK tried to get rid of then and paid the price for it but whats lesser known is Carter tried to as well which is why he was lucky enough to get off with a warning shot. had he served a second term they for sure would have wacked him as well.

Will Trump be the first president since Carter to try and get rid of the CIA? I doubt it. its well known that JFK tried to get rid of then and paid the price for it but whats lesser known is Carter tried to as well which is why he was lucky enough to get off with a warning shot. had he served a second term they for sure would have wacked him as well.

He's sure back pedaling and sucking them off now, but he zigzag lies so much who ever knows what the hell is going on up there in the orange dome.

I would imagine there were a lot of words he failed to say. Did he say, "Mexico", "Spain", "golf", "fish"? I suppose you must have some small point you are trying to make here or are you angry because Trump didn't mention your name?
giphy.gif

he went there to mend fences because of the media lies. It was him telling them 'HE' Trump had their backs.
Yeah, by telling then how "smart" he is and how young he feels. :cuckoo:

He's a narcissist so you're going to hear "I" all of the time. To a narcissist the entire world revolves around him, and no one is more important than he is.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader
How many times did Trump say I in his inauguration address, I lost count.....

Forum List

Back