Trump said if he becomes president he would prosecute Hillary clinton

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
She is obviously guilty, the only problem is the Obama's DOJ isn't bringing charges. Interesting move by Trump. I think it helps him.

Republicans control Congress today...what are they waiting for?

Evidence?

Last edited:
The president should stay out of Justice Department matters. That is one thing Obama does wrong.

he's all bluster... the art of the intimidation deal. wowee such skill he has...

Trump in 2008: Hillary Clinton would make a "great" president

"Hillary is smart, tough and a very nice person, so is her husband. Bill Clinton was a great president. They are fine people. Hillary was roughed up by the media, and it was a tough campaign for her, but she's a great trooper. Her history is far from being over," he said.

His comments from eight years ago are a far cry from his most recent remarks in which he has attacked President Clinton and said that Hillary Clinton was "schl****d" by President Obama in 2008.

Trump in 2008: Hillary Clinton would make a "great" president - CBS News

^ more like the art of the two-faced deal....

where would trump be without his daddy's handout and his lawyers doing all his artful 'negotiating'?

I wish somebody would explain to Trump that, if he were president, nobody on the Supreme Court or in Congress would be working for him, and he can't fire anyone, not even executive branch Civil Service employees. If he knew this, he would quit his campaign in a New York second.

She is obviously guilty, the only problem is the Obama's DOJ isn't bringing charges. Interesting move by Trump. I think it helps him.

Of course he said that. He's pandering to the "I hate Hillary" right wing. If he doesn't keep the crazy fringe stirred up, he won't have anyone to vote for him.

I wish somebody would explain to Trump that, if he were president, nobody on the Supreme Court or in Congress would be working for him, and he can't fire anyone, not even executive branch Civil Service employees. If he knew this, he would quit his campaign in a New York second.

Federal career civil servants can indeed be fired for cause. It's just that the hierarchy doesn't support managers who try because they want to curry favor with the unions or are afraid of EEO suits.

Federal career civil servants can indeed be fired for cause. It's just that the hierarchy doesn't support managers who try because they want to curry favor with the unions or are afraid of EEO suits.

The Supreme Court and Congress don't work for the President, and he can't fire them. I'm not sure Trump knows that.

The Supreme Court and Congress don't work for the President, and he can't fire them. I'm not sure Trump knows that.

I'm sure he does know that.

His delusions extend to what he thinks his global powers are and how all countries will bow to his will at the negotiating table

Evidence?

Balls.

Congress does not indict. Check the Constitution.

Congress has the legislative power to appoint an Independent Prosecutor to look into just about anything it wants to.

But the Justice Department takes over in the trial process.

Congress only has the power of impeachment. And Hillary is no longer a public official.

Agreed.

I had vowed not to vote for him, but bringing Hillary to justice would be an important move, the idea that powerful democrats are subject to the law is a HUGE change.

Evidence?

Balls.

Congress does not indict. Check the Constitution.

Congress has the legislative power to appoint an Independent Prosecutor to look into just about anything it wants to.

But the Justice Department takes over in the trial process.

Congress only has the power of impeachment. And Hillary is no longer a public official.

Totally incorrect, as my link clearly spells out:

Contempt of Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

{sigh} I wish that public schools taught a course on Google.

Forum List

Back