Trump says he no longer has cell phones requested by NY AG Letitia James, in Trump’s latest attempt to stay a $10,000-a-day fine for contempt

Are you just saying that or you got anything to back that up?
well I don't have George Washington's records but I distinctly remember all the accusations against all POTUS people all the way back to Reagan and the complaints that Records were missing and documents were shredded. To date I have not seen a single consequence for any of it. I am assuming that before Reagan it was worse. Soooo Yeah.... not a single one. Since our judiciary is shameless in its dedication to politics Trump can simply shop around until he finds a conservative judge. Trust me it will happen. Always does.

JO

I've got every cell phone I ever owned in a box in my closet. But I've got nothing to hide.
So nice to hear you are one of the hypocrites that is helping to destroy the planet and the global economy. You do know that rare Earths are more on a peak curve than even hydrocarbons and gold, iron, etc., right? What if every person on Earth didn't recycle their rare Earths like you?

Recycling of e-waste must be urgently increased, research shows​

Forum List

Back