Trump says he will award Rush medal of freedom.

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump told network anchors during a private lunch Tuesday that he will award Rush Limbaugh with the Medal of Freedom, one day after the prominent political radio host announced he has advanced lung cancer.

According to a person familiar with the discussion, Trump informed anchors he will bestow Limbaugh with the Presidential Medal of Freedom in the coming months. Limbaugh has been a staunch ally of the President's for years, and dined with him at his Palm Beach golf club over the holidays. Once, during an event in the Rose Garden, Trump praised Limbaugh as someone who "can speak for three hours without a phone call."

Trump says he will award Rush Limbaugh with Medal of Freedom - CNNPolitics

My comment:

heads explode 1.jpg

Of course he will, but with Trump awarding it, it will mean nothing.

The violent foul-mouthed bigot Robert De Niro was given the same medal by Obama.

So I take it that you approve of violent foul-mouthed bigots.

The violent foul-mouthed bigot Robert De Niro was given the same medal by Obama.

Well, Limbaugh is a violent foul mouth bigot.

You don't even have a clue, do you? Haven't you ever wondered why we call you Crayola-eaters "Low-information voters"?

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump told network anchors during a private lunch Tuesday that he will award Rush Limbaugh with the Medal of Freedom, one day after the prominent political radio host announced he has advanced lung cancer.

According to a person familiar with the discussion, Trump informed anchors he will bestow Limbaugh with the Presidential Medal of Freedom in the coming months. Limbaugh has been a staunch ally of the President's for years, and dined with him at his Palm Beach golf club over the holidays. Once, during an event in the Rose Garden, Trump praised Limbaugh as someone who "can speak for three hours without a phone call."

My comment:

View attachment 304579

Great news. Rush has kept the nation informed of what the Democrat Agenda really is. He is a master of exposing their lies by reading or playing clips of what Dems say. He’s the total opposite of the mainstream fake news media that are nothing more than paid propagandists for the Democrats.

Great to see such a patriot be recognized.

Well, Limbaugh is a violent foul mouth bigot.
You are a liar.
He only repeats what his masters tell him to say. Most leftists have no actual mind of their own

My comment:

View attachment 304579
I hope he enjoys it over his last few months before he's pushing up daisies
You really ARE a dumb, unfeeling bastard. Thanks for showing the whole site that.

My comment:

View attachment 304579
I hope he enjoys it over his last few months before he's pushing up daisies
You really ARE a dumb, unfeeling bastard. Thanks for showing the whole site that.
A lot of people said terrible thing about John McCain too.

I never liked that.

Forum List

Back