Trump says his economic plan will create 500k new jobs a year

Well I listened to the speech and:

Trump announced his plan to eliminate the estate tax, put a moratorium on new federal regulations and reduce the corporate tax rate -- from 35 percent to 15 percent.

All of the above work for me and I'm sure they will work for many others as well.

Really…how does reducing the estate tax to work for you?

Really?? You need someone to explain it to you? Color me unsurprised.

Trump announced his plan to eliminate the estate tax, put a moratorium on new federal regulations and reduce the corporate tax rate -- from 35 percent to 15 percent.

All of the above work for me and I'm sure they will work for many others as well.

Color me unsurprised that you have no fucking idea what you’re talking about. You never have.

Yes. Explain it. You don't qualify for that exemption.

Yes. Explain it. You don't qualify for that exemption.

If you were to add up the income everyone she has ever met, they together wouldn’t qualify for that exemption. She is the typical Trump zero-information enabler. He says one word and like a mutt she starts salivating as if it were a dinner bell. Heaven help us that there are so many just as bat-shit crazy as she is.

He's laying out this plan on tv now so don't ask for a stupid link.

One question though. Don't we need 100k+ jobs per month just to keep up with population growth? That is a serious question. How do the two numbers mesh?
Great. That's about a quarter of what Obama is doing now. His idea of making America great again is by making it worse than it is?

People decry HRC’s experience as FLOTUS but, being involved as much as she was, you learn scale if nothing else. Announcing you’re going to create less than 50,000 jobs a month is stupid….

Hillary's experience creating jobs is non-existent. I won't vote for Trump but Hillary is no less a disaster. The Washington Post has this to say about Senator Hillary's promise to create 200,000 jobs in upstate New York:

"Clinton’s self-styled role as economic promoter also showcases an operating style that has come to define the political and money-making machine known to some critics of the former first couple as Clinton Inc. Some of her pet economic projects involved loyal campaign contributors, who also supported the Clinton Foundation, The Post review shows."
"The most authoritative jobs numbers are widely considered to be those from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). Multiple analyses of its New York data show that upstate actually lost jobs during Clinton’s first term. For example, the non-partisan Public Policy Institute in Albany — which uses BLS data for a monthly snapshot of Upstate New York — reported that the region lost more than 31,000 payroll jobs between October 2001 and December 2006."

As senator, Clinton promised 200,000 jobs in Upstate New York. Her efforts fell flat.

It really is a pure act of blind faith to believe that Hillary can create jobs.

This thread is about "Teleprompter Trump". Please don't deflect.

I didn't deflect. CC brought Hillary's experience into to the discussion. Sadly Hillary has nothing of merit to offer. Sad that not one of the candidates is worth a crap.

Good grief he was talking about the energy sector. Freaking morons

Yes. He's going to create more coal to mine and bring back the coal mining jobs! Teleprompter Trump is a miracle worker!

Well, now if you put that together with foreign aid to allow Bechtel or Lyondell to build coal-fired power plants in Subsaharan Africa and get 50 year agreements with Botswana to buy a gazillion tons of coal from us every year; you may have something. But in the world of Conservatives, foreign aid is hissed at; helping 3rd world nations is to be ridiculed, and above all else, long term investment is to be mocked.

Trump is not happy with our $19 trillion debt. He is very upset about it.

He thinks it should be $29 trillion.

they've been saying .. believe me .. thats what they've been saying

lol

so have you Losin' Donald ... you just never say HOW ... boy's got Romney-itis

One question though. Don't we need 100k+ jobs per month just to keep up with population growth? That is a serious question. How do the two numbers mesh?
Great. That's about a quarter of what Obama is doing now. His idea of making America great again is by making it worse than it is?

People decry HRC’s experience as FLOTUS but, being involved as much as she was, you learn scale if nothing else. Announcing you’re going to create less than 50,000 jobs a month is stupid….

Hillary's experience creating jobs is non-existent. I won't vote for Trump but Hillary is no less a disaster. The Washington Post has this to say about Senator Hillary's promise to create 200,000 jobs in upstate New York:

"Clinton’s self-styled role as economic promoter also showcases an operating style that has come to define the political and money-making machine known to some critics of the former first couple as Clinton Inc. Some of her pet economic projects involved loyal campaign contributors, who also supported the Clinton Foundation, The Post review shows."
"The most authoritative jobs numbers are widely considered to be those from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). Multiple analyses of its New York data show that upstate actually lost jobs during Clinton’s first term. For example, the non-partisan Public Policy Institute in Albany — which uses BLS data for a monthly snapshot of Upstate New York — reported that the region lost more than 31,000 payroll jobs between October 2001 and December 2006."

As senator, Clinton promised 200,000 jobs in Upstate New York. Her efforts fell flat.

I didn't deflect. CC brought Hillary's experience into to the discussion. Sadly Hillary has nothing of merit to offer. Sad that not one of the candidates is worth a crap.

Her speech on the economy will be later today. Go ahead and try to tell us that she won't have more detail.

Yes. He's going to create more coal to mine and bring back the coal mining jobs! Teleprompter Trump is a miracle worker!

Well, now if you put that together with foreign aid to allow Bechtel or Lyondell to build coal-fired power plants in Subsaharan Africa and get 50 year agreements with Botswana to buy a gazillion tons of coal from us every year; you may have something. But in the world of Conservatives, foreign aid is hissed at; helping 3rd world nations is to be ridiculed, and above all else, long term investment is to be mocked.
Please explain how a country with a population equal to that of Portland, OR is going to "buy a gazillion tons of coal from us every year".

And why would they build a coal-fired plant when a natural gas-fired one would be MUCH cheaper?

Her speech on the economy will be later today. Go ahead and try to tell us that she won't have more detail.

Didn't Hillary make a similar speech about creating 200,000 jobs in upstate New York?

Decades of experience on the world stage is a great asset as President. But what I was talking about, you learn scale and what amounts are needed to get “there from here”.

Please explain how a country with a population equal to that of Portland, OR is going to "buy a gazillion tons of coal from us every year".

And why would they build a coal-fired plant when a gas-fired one would be MUCH cheaper?

That was sort of an example. Fine; put the power plant in several nations and have a multi-lateral agreement.

Forum List

Back