Trump says his economic plan will create 500k new jobs a year

The only way American coal worker jobs would be revitalized is if oil and natural gas prices were to spike.

A spike in oil and natural gas prices would also be a huge boon to Trump's Manchurian master, Putin.

The best way to achieve a spike in oil and natural gas prices would be to piss off Saudi Arabia and/or Iran.
No....just need to end the democrats war on coal.....

She's failed at everything she's touched....much like Ears has
Yeah, 4.9% unemployment is such a failure.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Oh and you believe that horseshit. Of course you do. Idiot.

The real number is 9.7%

Now that you know the official jobs number, here's the REAL unemployment rate

Yeah! Take that!

The number 4.9% sounds way too low. It upsets nutbags. They don't like it when you point out that the UE rate has dropped from over 10% to under 5% during Obama's term in office.

They much prefer to be told that it has dropped from over 19% to under 10%. Then....they can convince themselves the rate hasn't changed for the better.

Argue it with CNBC numbnuts. Its their article asshole.

Yes. I know. Why didn't you mention what the U6 was in 2008?

Because you are an idiot.

Obama created more jobs than Bush lost.

icon_rolleyes.gif

The real number is 9.7%

Yeah! Take that!

The number 4.9% sounds way too low. It upsets nutbags. They don't like it when you point out that the UE rate has dropped from over 10% to under 5% during Obama's term in office.

They much prefer to be told that it has dropped from over 19% to under 10%. Then....they can convince themselves the rate hasn't changed for the better.

We aren't talking about 2008 idiot. We are talking about 2016.

I know you think you are the smartest guy in any room but you sure are stupid.

icon_rolleyes.gif

The real number is 9.7%

Yeah! Take that!

Obama created more jobs than Bush lost.
Thats some fucking funny shit right there....:lol:

When he holds up his right hand with that little thumb and forefinger thing he does,

the distance between those two is how many jobs he'll create.
for your useless information he's already created more than that.
RH little thumb and forefinger would be the number of times hillary has fallen down

No mention on how he is going to pay for anything either; a lot of tax cuts….

Don't you know that cutting taxes actually increases revenue? :laugh:
It does, dope. Reagan's tax rate was 70% coming into office and 28% when he left and the GDP increased substantially. Like he said, liberals know so much that isn't true.

View attachment 84849

Who Increased the Debt?
You went off the rails. The debt is not the same as revenue. He increased military spending bu a lot and the Dems helped with spending as well so he could get the budget.

iu

This thread is about "Teleprompter Trump". Please don't deflect.

I didn't deflect. CC brought Hillary's experience into to the discussion. Sadly Hillary has nothing of merit to offer. Sad that not one of the candidates is worth a crap.

Decades of experience on the world stage is a great asset as President. But what I was talking about, you learn scale and what amounts are needed to get “there from here”.

icon_rolleyes.gif

The real number is 9.7%

I like how you rightards are trying to change the official measurement of unemployment because it just eats you alive that we are back to full employment under Obama.

No mention on how he is going to pay for anything either; a lot of tax cuts….

Don't you know that cutting taxes actually increases revenue? :laugh:
It does, dope. Reagan's tax rate was 70% coming into office and 28% when he left and the GDP increased substantially. Like he said, liberals know so much that isn't true.

View attachment 84849

Who Increased the Debt?
You went off the rails. The debt is not the same as revenue. He increased military spending bu a lot and the Dems helped with spending as well so he could get the budget.

iu

You were never on the rails if you can't see why deficit spending is related to tax cuts.

Forum List

Back