Trump says his economic plan will create 500k new jobs a year

iu

Wow amazing, except of course after initial cuts Reagan raised taxes and so did Bush Sr. and Clinton so while 80's receipts grew by 450 billion, 90's receipts grew by a 1 Trillion. Both doubled but 80s also had higher inflation rates.
Clinton had the advantage of a Republican congress hell bent on balancing the buget. Billy went kicking and screaming into it, don't make it sound like it was his baby. Reagan started with 70% under Carter and took it down to 28%. Only in Libtardville is that an overall increase.

Yes, dope. Now back to your original point.
How did he pay for those cuts?
You don't pay for cuts, DOPE. Learn English!

Clinton had the advantage of a Republican congress hell bent on balancing the buget. Billy went kicking and screaming into it, don't make it sound like it was his baby. Reagan started with 70% under Carter and took it down to 28%. Only in Libtardville is that an overall increase.

We are not even discussing spending (the second component of the budget), so what is your point?

And what the fuck do these numbers refer to???? "Reagan started with 70% under Carter and took it down to 28%."
You didn't read the posts then. You don't get to dictate answers, I don't feed stupid.

I don't feed stupid

No, you just post it.

Wow amazing, except of course after initial cuts Reagan raised taxes and so did Bush Sr. and Clinton so while 80's receipts grew by 450 billion, 90's receipts grew by a 1 Trillion. Both doubled but 80s also had higher inflation rates.
Bullshit. The annual budget deficit began dropping before Republicans gained control of the Congress and began exploding under Republicans when Slick left office.

We are not even discussing spending (the second component of the budget), so what is your point?

And what the fuck do these numbers refer to???? "Reagan started with 70% under Carter and took it down to 28%."
You didn't read the posts then. You don't get to dictate answers, I don't feed stupid.

Ok fine you convinced me, lets talk about budget deficits:

deficittogdppctwoevents_001.jpg
Jesus Christ, I just said Clinton had a Republican congress hellbent on balancing the budget, it wasn't his idea.

You are too fucking stupid to talk to.

Really?
So deficits are OK?

I don't feed stupid

No, you just post it.
It looks that way to your pea brain, ass stain. You have nothing but insults and think it looks smart?

Really?
So deficits are OK?
Said who? You are another not worth talking to.

Jesus Christ, I just said Clinton had a Republican congress hellbent on balancing the budget

And who exactly are Reagan and Bush? Democrat big spenders I guess?

But more importantly, BUDGET has TWO components, one is spending, other is receipts. And what happened in 90s was RECORD RECEIPTS fueled by increased tax rates and good economy which helped big time in bringing down the deficits. THIS is most relevant point with re. discussions of tax rate adjustment effects on revenues.

Exactly REVERSE happened in 2000, tax-cutting was followed by record low receipts as % of economy, bad economy and huge deficits.

There is no historical support for tax-cuts being an economic free lunch where everyone wins. Yes they really do have downsides and they really do reduce revenues as basic common sense suggests. When you tax less, you collect less - it is more or less just that simple.

Last edited:

I don't feed stupid

No, you just post it.
It looks that way to your pea brain, ass stain. You have nothing but insults and think it looks smart?

Wait, didn't I just quote you using insults that you now find repugnant?

It does, dope. Reagan's tax rate was 70% coming into office and 28% when he left and the GDP increased substantially. Like he said, liberals know so much that isn't true.

View attachment 84849

Who Increased the Debt?
And he ended the Cold War doing it, saving us trillions for future Presidents. At least until Barry reignited the Cold War that is.

The issue was tax cuts and revenue. Not the cold war.
Are you kidding? Defense spending skyrocketed under Reagan.
Since when do righties champion government spending as being good for the econony?
As we saw in every wartime budget - we defeat an enemy.

Really?
So deficits are OK?

Tax cuts pay for themselves?

Hutch you gotta deal with these idiots in a very careful manner. So the language I began to use (to avoid having to explain to them multi-variable idea that budgetary effect of increased spending is same as lowered reciepts) is: "self financing"

Really?
So deficits are OK?

Like I said, you aren't worth talking to. I said we don't pay for tax cuts and you want to know how we pay for them.

Goodfucking bye, idiot!

Really?
So deficits are OK?

Like I said, you aren't worth talking to. I said we don't pay for tax cuts and you want to know how we pay for them.

Goodfucking bye, idiot!

I want you to tell me how you believe it works. It was your point. You brought it into the thread.
How is it that revenue can be reduced and spending maintained without deficits?

He's laying out this plan on tv now so don't ask for a stupid link.

One question though. Don't we need 100k+ jobs per month just to keep up with population growth? That is a serious question. How do the two numbers mesh?
It's Trump speaking? Never mind.

Trump speaking is insightful, in an odd way; Trump reading a speech from his handlers is very odd and unbelievable.

Really?
So deficits are OK?

Goodfucking bye, idiot!

Tax cuts bring cost benefits and cost deficits. Usually the cost benefit goes to those doing well, and the cost deficits impact those not doing well. Its why taxes are anathema to Republicans, but fees are a different matter.

Really?
So deficits are OK?

Goodfucking bye, idiot!

Tax cuts bring cost benefits and cost deficits. Usually the cost benefit goes to those doing well, and the cost deficits impact those not doing well. Its why taxes are anathema to Republicans, but fees are a different matter.
Fees are OK? Depends on the fee. If someone is scraping by why do you assume a tax break won't do more for him? When the government allows people o keep more of their money they typically spend it, hire, invest or build. Libs can't understand that part. Not only that but expenses aren't set in stone and out of control spending reeled in. Works every time.

Forum List

Back