Trump Says Oh Hell NO To Islamic Refugees

Since 2002 we have taken in 130,000 Iraqi's and almost 88,000 Somalis.

This is just refugees that can get naturalization.
YOU have a choice. NASA or world welfare, it's YOUR future they are spending.

I want nasa and science institutions to be funded. That means more scientist and a stronger middle class!

Explain this relationship between Nasa, scientists and a stronger middle-class.

Not that a loser like you would understand but a educated population that creates things produces a stronger economy. Now go back to school. Asshole.

China, india and every country on earth grows their economy in this way and it is the best way to do it.

They said the same shit about ( place your love to hate ethnic group here)
Paranoia is hilarious to watch.
Then send them YOUR money. Hell marry one that should fix you right up. America is NOT and shall NOT be the home of ignorant 7th century savages.

If YOU want to live that way there is a list of countries that would love to have you. Pick one and go.

They said the same shit about ( place your love to hate ethnic group here)
Paranoia is hilarious to watch.
Then send them YOUR money. Hell marry one that should fix you right up. America is NOT and shall NOT be the home of ignorant 7th century savages.

If YOU want to live that way there is a list of countries that would love to have you. Pick one and go.

Yep, We're going to keep being a civilized, educated and forward thinking people! Savages of all stripes can go back to Somalia and some other shit hole!

I want nasa and science institutions to be funded. That means more scientist and a stronger middle class!

Since 90% of immigrants get food stamps and some form of welfare, if we bring 10's of thousands more to this country, we won't have any money left to fund NASA or science institutions

Since 90% of immigrants get food stamps and some form of welfare, if we bring 10's of thousands more to this country, we won't have any money left to fund NASA or science institutions

I want them deported and I don't want any third world people to come here. Honestly, I want our children to be able to get a good education and be able to become a scientist at such a place. What makes us better then the people of syria or somalia is because we value education and science.

Instead of screaming about one stupid book we are open to many books of knowledge!

Donald Trump has taken a stand on this invasion of our country by islamic savages and that stand is NO. He has spoken to the fact we have our own problems to sort out. He has spoken to the fact that the other Arab countries will NOT take them. Rich countries VERY rich countries.

America NEEDS to take care of it's citizens FIRST. And we have somebody standing up for that. GO TRUMP!

Donald Trump: No "Syrian refugees" to the US, put Americans first

Is this before or after he announces half his wealth comes from wealthy muslim investors? Oh and lets not forget, how he'll clear it up by saying, half his friends are muslims...typical D, catering to the crazies.

I am the one who is pro American. Pro a!erican means stop wasting resources on bombing and invading Muslim countries which gets our soldiers killed and creates a refugee crises and VA crises.

I am the one who is pro American. Pro a!erican means stop wasting resources on bombing and invading Muslim countries which gets our soldiers killed and creates a refugee crises and VA crises.

Being pro-American means valuing education and advancing as a technological society. If you want to live in violence with low standards there's plenty of places to live on this planet.

Donald Trump has taken a stand on this invasion of our country by islamic savages and that stand is NO. He has spoken to the fact we have our own problems to sort out. He has spoken to the fact that the other Arab countries will NOT take them. Rich countries VERY rich countries.

America NEEDS to take care of it's citizens FIRST. And we have somebody standing up for that. GO TRUMP!

good for Trump as he spacifies 'muslims' . Course I wish thet he would exclude ALL refugees from , especially from these middle east parts of the world . Actually , exclude ALL from any and ALL 3rd world he11holes .

Should we wait until they hijack some airliners and crash them into a few NYC skyscrapers?

Is this before or after he announces half his wealth comes from wealthy muslim investors? Oh and lets not forget, how he'll clear it up by saying, half his friends are muslims...typical D, catering to the crazies.

And Obama doesn't?

Should we wait until they hijack some airliners and crash them into a few NYC skyscrapers?
Please specify who they is. We can't declare war and then carpet bimb a few hundred million people without consequence on the premise that 1 day 11 people might hijack another plane.

Also, the 9/11 terrorists killed 3500ish people in NYC? OK how many americans, Iraqis, and Afghanis has the Bush/Obama war killed

And Obama doesn't?
Does insulting Trump elevate Obama, does insulting Obama elevate trump? Such pointless arguements

Explain this relationship between Nasa, scientists and a stronger middle-class.

Not that a loser like you would understand but a educated population that creates things produces a stronger economy. Now go back to school. Asshole.

China, india and every country on earth grows their economy in this way and it is the best way to do it.

Public education on display I see. So let's try this one more time: What does NASA, scientists and middle-class have to do with each other? Besides a few jobs (which aren't many) NASA has noting to do with the middle-class, and NASA has nothing to do with producing scientists.

Forum List

Back