Trump Says Oh Hell NO To Islamic Refugees

European and American leaders do not have the best interests of their own people in mind. I empathize with the Migrant situation but there is absolutely no way to guard against the "Trojan Horse" attack that would certainly be coming. You may say "Oh there wouldn't be that many" but I would remind you that it took only 20 of those Mutherf*krs to kill 3000 Americans.

This is much different than kids crossing our southern borders. These so-called refugees are mostly all males in their younger to middle-ages. They are not only quite capable of fighting at home, but also capable of fighting us here.

It just doesn't pass the smell test.

Not surprising. Trump says a lot of stupid stuff. What's sad is that he has so many stupid people who agree with him.

I have been on national political boards for years such as this one. There isn't a conservative bone in Donald Trump's body. He's a FAKE.

Trump switched his party status 5 times. He's been pro-choice, and only now out of convenience he's pro-life--LOL

Trump was in favor of the 878 billion dollar stimulus bill.

He blasted Republicans in 2012 for losing-- citing it was because they were too mean spirited toward illegals. Now he's tripled down on that rhetoric so much that Gallop is showing him at a NEGATIVE 51% with that voting block.

Now he's losing the woman vote because of his unwarranted personal attack on Carly Fiorina's face.

Last week he was for letting in Syrian refugees, this week he's not. He donated to Hillary's senate campaign fund, and I sure don't know any other conservative that would do that--LOL

Trump told his constituents that the bible is his favorite book, but somehow can't quote a single verse out of it.

I could go on & on about Donald Trump, but it would take me 6 months to dig up all this crap and you another 2 years for you to get through it all. He's flip-flopped on every single issue so many times, you can count them.

The point is: As a CONSERVATIVE--you cannot trust Donald Trump.

Donald Trump is an entertainer, a showman, and he has found his audience.

handelsman_trump_tribune_0.jpg

Donald Trump has taken a stand on this invasion of our country by islamic savages and that stand is NO. He has spoken to the fact we have our own problems to sort out. He has spoken to the fact that the other Arab countries will NOT take them. Rich countries VERY rich countries.

America NEEDS to take care of it's citizens FIRST. And we have somebody standing up for that. GO TRUMP!

Donald Trump: No "Syrian refugees" to the US, put Americans first

Wow in one sentence refugees become "savages".

You're world is filled with much fear and hate.

Just the Muslim ones.
Typical racist nut, stereotype an entire religion.

Donald Trump has taken a stand on this invasion of our country by islamic savages and that stand is NO. He has spoken to the fact we have our own problems to sort out. He has spoken to the fact that the other Arab countries will NOT take them. Rich countries VERY rich countries.

America NEEDS to take care of it's citizens FIRST. And we have somebody standing up for that. GO TRUMP!

Just the Muslim ones.

Yeah, poor peaceful Muslims, getting picked on.

Hey, when did Muslim become a race?

Clinton Trounces Trump By 47 Points With Latino Voters, Leads 53-40 With All Voters

If Trump is the Republican nominee, his abysmal showing with Latino voters is almost certain to sink his candidacy in a general election.…

Seems you lie about HEAD TO HEAD between Trump, and the corrupt, lying, murderer, The Hildebeast!

Poll: Trump beats Hillary head-to-head | TheHill
itk.thehill.com/...races/252825-poll-trump-beats-hillary-head-to-head
The survey finds Trump with 45 percent support and Clinton with 40 ... Donald Trump; Ben ... Polls; Sunday Talk Shows; Sunday Talk Shows. Sunday show wrap-up: ...

AND your SOURCE is PoliticusUSA~REAL LIBERAL POLITICS

Why not get your news from the Communist Party of America....same bullshit, Pussypussy

Last edited:
Poll: Democrats claim resounding Latino support over GOP

Any Democratic presidential candidate would resoundingly carry the Latino vote over the current Republican front-runner if the 2016 election were held today, according to the latest MSNBC/Telemundo/Marist poll released Friday.

In a hypothetical general election match-up, leading Democrat Hillary Clinton would trounce Trump 69%-22% among Latino voters. Against Vice President Joe Biden, who has not yet said whether he plans to run, Trump would still perform poorly – 71% to Biden’s 20%.

An MSNBC/Telemundo/Marist poll released on Friday reiterates Donald Trump’s fatal flaw in his bid to become president. He is loathed by Latino voters. The MSNBC survey of 1,115 registered voters, including 432 registered Latino voters, finds Trump losing badly to either Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden. Trump trails Clinton 53-40 overall. With Latino voters, Clinton crushes Trump by a resounding 69-22 margin.
Clinton Trounces Trump By 47 Points With Latino Voters, Leads 53-40 With All Voters
Vice President Joe Biden, who may be contemplating a presidential run, but has not announced his candidacy, fares even better than Clinton in the MSNBC poll. Biden leads Trump 56-38 overall, and 71-20 with Latino voters.

Poll: Democrats claim resounding Latino support over GOP

Any Democratic presidential candidate would resoundingly carry the Latino vote over the current Republican front-runner if the 2016 election were held today, according to the latest MSNBC/Telemundo/Marist poll released Friday.

In a hypothetical general election match-up, leading Democrat Hillary Clinton would trounce Trump 69%-22% among Latino voters. Against Vice President Joe Biden, who has not yet said whether he plans to run, Trump would still perform poorly – 71% to Biden’s 20%.
MSNBC/Telemundo/Marist poll, first MSNBC who STILL has that racist prick Al Sharpton on weekends, and SPANISH LIBERAL TELEMUNDO tell Marist what they are looking for..... Come on Pussypussy you can do better than this!!!!

Just the Muslim ones.

Yeah, poor peaceful Muslims, getting picked on.

Hey, when did Muslim become a race?
It's clear you suspect all Arabians of being Muslims.

Not surprising. Trump says a lot of stupid stuff. What's sad is that he has so many stupid people who agree with him.

I have been on national political boards for years such as this one. There isn't a conservative bone in Donald Trump's body. He's a FAKE.

Trump switched his party status 5 times. He's been pro-choice, and only now out of convenience he's pro-life--LOL

He blasted Republicans in 2012 for losing-- citing it was because they were too mean spirited toward illegals. Now he's tripled down on that rhetoric so much that Gallop is showing him at a NEGATIVE 51% with that voting block.

Now he's losing the woman vote because of his unwarranted personal attack on Carly Fiorina's face.

Last week he was for letting in Syrian refugees, this week he's not. He donated to Hillary's senate campaign fund, and I sure don't know any other conservative that would do that--LOL

Trump told his constituents that the bible is his favorite book, but somehow can't quote a single verse out of it.

I could go on & on about Donald Trump, but it would take me 6 months to dig up all this crap and you another 2 years for you to get through it all. He's flip-flopped on every single issue so many times, you can count them.

So was Obama, and he not only won the election against Hillary, but made it to two terms.

Yes we should base our foreign policy around what Qatar is doing that's what I call American leadership.

It isn't about qatar..it's about denying access to muslim extremists and 3rd world peasants in general.

We have no room and no use for them...and they will not be beneficial to the country.

So was Obama, and he not only won the election against Hillary, but made it to two terms.

We do not want a repeat of that. Trump needs to go.

This post bears repeating - ad nauseaum - until those supporting Trump get it.

He IS NOT a conservative, look at his track record, he has changed his positions because it is politically necessary to get Republicans to vote for him.

For those who support Trump because he's "not a politician" and "isn't pc" and "says what others won't" ... READ THIS. Look into his history, this guy is a progressive/leftist in R clothing. Don't be duped.

* I took the "quote" tags off so the whole post shows.

Originally posted by oreo:

"I have been on national political boards for years such as this one. There isn't a conservative bone in Donald Trump's body. He's a FAKE.

"

Forum List

Back