Trump says Pelosi is responsible for January 6 debacle, J6 committee wouldn't question her

Well there is no question that a stronger "police" presence would have prevented anyone from getting into the Capitol. And Pelosi definitely had the power to do that.
told ya she's worthless

I guess God still loves her. I am beginning to wonder, though.... just sayin

The whole thing was a set up. The idea is to punish Trump and try to make him look bad to the people. Nasty Nancy said NO to the troops because she wanted to fry Trump. Their "nasty" is always set on "high" when it comes to Trump.
That's bc they know he is right about them, he is onto them "big time"

They can't stand the heat, but refuse to get out of the money making kitchen... (govt power)

and bidum thinks that little kitchen fire he had some years ago was something... Wait till he ... OK, I won't say it... I'll resist the temptation to imply he is on his way.... to a fiery place... won't go there..

Trump is, in their mind, never to blame.
Every day we get lies from Progs. This was a lie also. Progs are living martyrs for the cause. At least verbally and using power. They use others for their agendas. However, even the politicians and high-ranking people can be removed. The Supreme Court justice last year as an example. Joe is a tricky one. A habitually chronic liar. Remember unity? He has done nothing. Nada.

That lie has been thoroughly debunked.
Actually, Crep? That part of what happened on Jan. 6th has been thoroughly ignored by the main stream media and that sham committee run by the Democrats. Nancy Pelosi has never been called on to explain her actions that day under oath.

Actually, Crep? That part of what happened on Jan. 6th has been thoroughly ignored by the main stream media and that sham committee run by the Democrats. Nancy Pelosi has never been called on to explain her actions that day under oath.
you're talking to a wall. He doesn't CARE

They throw out any illogical, insane sounding BS and hope some of it sounds somewhat plausible. 90% of the time, they don't believe a fraction of what comes out of their own mouths.. (or one can presume such anyhow... I mean, you know... Who believes all that rot?

I'd vote for her or RFK jr over most GOP candidates.
That's insane

There's nothing wrong with DeS or Ramaswamy.. maybe not that ND guy... Burgum, although I still haven't found out if he OKd China buying land in that state...

you're talking to a wall. He doesn't CARE

They throw out any illogical, insane sounding BS and hope some of it sounds somewhat plausible. 90% of the time, they don't believe a fraction of what comes out of their own mouths.. (or one can presume such anyhow... I mean, you know... Who believes all that rot?
I mean, why would Nancy Pelosi be "off limits" to a committee investigating Jan. 6th? She's literally one of the people in control of security that day...security that quite obviously failed. So why WOULDN'T she be questioned about what went wrong if you're actually concerned with not having it ever happen again?

The President can offer the National Guard but that offer needs to be accepted by a Governor of a State or in the case of the District of Columbia...the Speaker of the House and the Senate Leader. Trump offered. Nancy Pelosi declined. Explain that.
We never needed the National Guard at the Capitol before. Explain that?

The ms media don't seem to report this kind of information. What a shock?! Whoda thunk they could be such political hacks? It's just unbelievable! We always thought they were objective reporters

ha ha

NOT
Trump is responsible for J6. Everybody knows that.

I mean, why would Nancy Pelosi be "off limits" to a committee investigating Jan. 6th? She's literally one of the people in control of security that day...security that quite obviously failed. So why WOULDN'T she be questioned about what went wrong if you're actually concerned with not having it ever happen again?

Because the J6 committee was TOTALLY political

Politics is the only thing libtards in DC understand or care about (which I am sure you already know). They just use phrases like "We have to adhere to the Constitution"

and "No one is above the law"

to further their political agenda... couldn't care less about any of that. They violate the Constitution and other US laws ALL THE TIME.

It's against the law, for example, to allow illegals into the country.

But the illegals may be the only ones voting for the dimrats in the future... so there you go

Forum List

Back