Trump Says There are Hidden Voters Who Will Sweep Him to Victory in 2020!

Is there a vast network of hidden Trump voters that will vote him to victory in 2020?

• yes

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • no

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
I voted yes, because in 2016 I know a lot of union guys who were supposed to be solid democrat voted for Trump, en masse.
The Biden agenda is a disaster, especially for energy, construction, and law enforcement.
Do not be surprised if suburban moms also vote for Trump and for not defunding the police.

trump says all kinds of things. He is mentally ill. The election will not be delayed.

Do not be surprised if suburban moms also vote for Trump and for not defunding the police.

Those Moms will vote for him alright....and the police is only a small part of it. They want schools open, cause they're pulling their hair out with the kiddos stuck at home all the time. No school, no extracirriculars, no sports, ballet, etc. etc. I'd bet they see their choices as either vote for Trump or hang them little buggers by their toenails, wrapped in duct tape.

Why do people think that normal people are trump people? The trumpsters are disgusting.

So all the people dying from COVID is nothing to worry about? Got it.

The sick bastard in our WH didn't send ONE representative to Lewis's funeral

But Democrats have better hidden voters, ones who won't talk!

1596135682969.png

Forum List

Back