Trump says voter fraud was 5 million dems, not Comey or the Russians

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Trump is saying that the DNC is full of voter fraud, and FBI director Comey and Russia's Putin didn't have anything to do with the election.

Trump says that the five million voter frauds were all those that voted against HIM, and all those that voted for him wear halos, like republicans would never stoop to dishonesty. Trump must have been born after Nixon.

Here's a clue....demonizing liberals and progressives will NEVER give Trump an approval rating above 40%.

Trump asked for an investigation into voter fraud. If he is such a wild liar, the investigation will prove it. This is a good thing, dear.

i was just about to make a similiar thread. OK, so if there is no evidence of voter fraud, does that mean Hillary will go on national television and tell the world that the Russians had nothing to do with her landslide loss?

Naturally, Trump never said anything like that.

Are liberal crybabies even capable of posting something that isn't a lie?

the way he handles himself like a juvenile spoiled brat, it is truly concerning whether he is equipped for this job...

I wish he would just shut up on this kind of trivial minutia...and on most things....'show us your walk, not your talk'....kind of thing....or 'less said, better said'

reddit-and-instagram-have-a-thriving-marketplace-for-fake-ids.jpg

Here's a clue....demonizing liberals and progressives will NEVER give Trump an approval rating above 40%
The approval ratings are FAKE NEWS anyway...who cares. If anyone in America deserves to be demonized it is democrats. You retards almost destroyed the nation.

Give Iran billions of dollars, open are borders wide open, bring in anti freedom immigrants/refugees into our towns unvetted. So screw you democrats you had your finger in our chest for 8 years, called us every name in the book and then some.

Shoved a health plan down our throats against our will and then laughed when we complained.

The IRS was sicked on us by Obama just because we did not like the ACA. Well this Tea Bagger is one happy mother humper that you are finally going to feel what it's like.

I don't care if his APR numbers are under 40% he would still win reelection when going up against a democrat. The democrat brand has never been lower. Your party is toast and you all have yourselves and the Hildabeast lying bitch to blame for it. LMFAO delicious to watch......

the way he handles himself like a juvenile spoiled brat, it is truly concerning whether he is equipped for this job...

I wish he would just shut up on this kind of trivial minutia...and on most things....'show us your walk, not your talk'....kind of thing....or 'less said, better said'

Why you guys are used to a guy like Bush take your leftwing insults and not fight back. Trump will tell you to fuck off to your face.

doesnt epson already make a printer that can make legal documents? u just type in whatever u want and walla, u are a legal american?? kinda like when u want to make a fake birth certificate?

You seriously don't think he's "walking the walk"?

Geez, maybe you don't want to watch the news for a spell. He's pretty much done nothing but the last 5 days.

Trump is saying that the DNC is full of voter fraud, and FBI director Comey and Russia's Putin didn't have anything to do with the election.

Trump says that the five million voter frauds were all those that voted against HIM, and all those that voted for him wear halos, like republicans would never stoop to dishonesty. Trump must have been born after Nixon.

Here's a clue....demonizing liberals and progressives will NEVER give Trump an approval rating above 40%.

Trump is crazy, can't wait till 4 years is over, an arrogant maniac is running things now , will destroy the working class.

Why you guys are used to a guy like Bush take your leftwing insults and not fight back. Trump will tell you to fuck off to your face.

He has for years, and do we see us f.......g off, nope.

Actually it could go above 40% easily. The libs/progressives number about 30-34%. That leaves 66-70% that aren't.

And we want the Democrats right there watching the crooked GOP. Two times since 1888 a person won the EC without losing the pop. vote, Gore and Clinton, but you all know this,

and Trump lost big time.

He has for years, and do we see us f.......g off, nope.

I know you won't, that's why i have an evil grin.....I love it when you guys make fools of yourselves. And it's funny, you guys are nothing more than jesters and clowns. It's sad you don't even see how this comes across and beneficial to my side. *grin*

Naturally, Trump never said anything like that.

Are liberal crybabies even capable of posting something that isn't a lie?
Thanks for proving that Trump minions are morons.

Forum List

Back