Trump Screws Over His Base. Again.

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Madam President 2024
All those rallies, telling the crowds he was going to solve the opioid crisis.

SUCKERS!!!!

upload_2017-5-5_17-1-17.png

upload_2017-5-5_17-2-25.png

SUCKERS!!!!

View attachment 124988

View attachment 124989
No more drug treatment for the rust belt. No more of this nanny state Medicaid for workers who are not valuable enough to EARN their own healthcare. If they want their wages to go up, a bunch of them need to die off, so employers will have to offer more for workers. Trump is only advocating free enterprise. (-:

SUCKERS!!!!

View attachment 124988

View attachment 124989

Maybe the solution is to let the locals handle their particular situation. Ultimately the real solution is to decriminalize drugs across the board. Make it a medical issue as opposed to a legal one.
Then why didn't he campaign on that instead of making promises he had no intention of keeping?

SUCKERS!!!!

View attachment 124988

View attachment 124989

Maybe the solution is to let the locals handle their particular situation. Ultimately the real solution is to decriminalize drugs across the board. Make it a medical issue as opposed to a legal one.

I agree with you Westie....

Put these addicts in a long term recovery programs and the big suppliers in jail or deport them..

Why do you believe shutting down a government agency that has failed miserably in containing the Opiod crisis is a bad thing? He is going to replace it with something that is effective. I realize that is shocking to Liberals who are used to throwing more tax money at a failing agency, but there is a new sheriff in town who demands accountability and results.

A true Libertarian would have never voted for Trump.
This is true.

Likewise, a true libertarian wouldn't vote for Trump's agenda - but Justin Amash does every time.

And a true libertarian would have alread - at the minimum - released a statement supporting the Emoluments Clause, and at the most, introduced a bill to force Trump to separate completely from his business. Justin Amash has done neither. He's a Cafeteria Libertarian.

I wish he would just legalize all drugs and let god sort it out...You know small government....

I don't know why Archaist and liberterians wouldn't jump for joy.

You keep on CONfusing Libertarians with Neo-Tea Panty wearing Conservatives.

This might be true, though I would argue "true" Libertarianism is a bit too radical, even though I support many Libertarian premises.

The better question is, who would Libertarians have voted for in the last election? Anything but a vote for Trump was a vote for Hillary, and you can be damned sure a real libertarian wouldn't vote for her.

Why do you believe shutting down a government agency that has failed miserably in containing the Opiod crisis is a bad thing? He is going to replace it with something that is effective. I realize that is shocking to Liberals who are used to throwing more tax money at a failing agency, but there is a new sheriff in town who demands accountability and results.
I haven't stated what I believe.

I showed that Trump lied throughout his campaign.

SUCKERS!!!!

View attachment 124988

View attachment 124989

Then why didn't he campaign on that instead of making promises he had no intention of keeping?

He said he would solve the crisis. First off what IS the crisis? Has it been defined yet? Further, it's been 105 days. What the fuck do you think is going to happen in less than half a year? He's not a dictator no matter how much you asshats claim he is. He has to work with Congress to get things done and as we have seen Congress is pretty worthless. As they said in the movie..."lighten up Francis".

Not sure why we don't legalize the drugs and control them through pharmacies. Tax them then they can take the money and put it toward rehab.

The opiate issue has gotton worse and worse, we need to quit funding ways that aren't working.

I wish he would just legalize all drugs and let god sort it out...You know small government....

I don't know why Archaist and liberterians wouldn't jump for joy.

You keep on CONfusing Libertarians with Neo-Tea Panty wearing Conservatives.

This might be true, though I would argue "true" Libertarianism is a bit too radical, even though I support many Libertarian premises.

The better question is, who would Libertarians have voted for in the last election? Anything but a vote for Trump was a vote for Hillary, and you can be damned sure a real libertarian wouldn't vote for her.

If you believe any vote that was not for Trump was for Clinton tell me you are too close minded to understand a True Libertarian would have not voted for Trump or Clinton!

If you for one moment believe that a True Libertarian would have voted for a big government charlatan like Trump then you are insane!

Trump and Clinton were buddies for many years until he ran for President and Trump is a damn phony just like Clinton!

So please save that nonsense about how someone voted for Clinton because here in the states you vote is state level and Trump won Texas while I voted for Johnson!

No rehab. No narcan. No medical care. Let the bodies rot in the streets as a lesson in how addicts end up.

SUCKERS!!!!

View attachment 124988

View attachment 124989

He said he would solve the crisis. First off what IS the crisis? Has it been defined yet? Further, it's been 105 days. What the fuck do you think is going to happen in less than half a year? He's not a dictator no matter how much you asshats claim he is. He has to work with Congress to get things done and as we have seen Congress is pretty worthless. As they said in the movie..."lighten up Francis".
How does doing nothing solve the crisis?

Forum List

Back